kelfaein777

Jun 3, 2023
So i just got a new computer and it has Windows 11 now when i try to fire up the CoC2 app it says i need a app for that is there something special i need for Win 11 i was running off XP before.
1686004416268.png

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
I know this is a wack request but can any of you screenshot Nakano's conversation about Kinu? I lost my save file and I respect my time enough to not play the game all over again.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Good to know that Microsoft is taking steps to save people from playing shitty games. ;)
well, it would be good if this were true but they actually want you to play their shitty games only.

So i just got a new computer and it has Windows 11 now when i try to fire up the CoC2 app it says i need a app for that is there something special i need for Win 11 i was running off XP before.
View attachment 2677837
now back to the question, I have no idea what is the programming language of this game, so I don't know what kind of app you need to execute this, but by look into the files I found something about electron so for this case you have 3 possibles problems:

1 - Update your drivers, if this game is made with C++ you probably need to update it the C++ drivers.
2 - Download python compiler, if this game is made with python you probably need the compiler for this language, if you already play any ren'py games in this PC and the same problem didn't appear you aren't in this case.
3 - Download google chrome, from all the problems above this one look the most impossible to be the case, but electron uses Chromium so maybe it need some google chrome tool to work.

if none of then works, sorry I probably didn't help.

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Anyone know if you get a ring (or some kind of accessory) when you marry Ahmri? I know you get one for marrying Atani.

EDIT: Nevermind, got it randomly walking around the centaur village.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
Everblossom Hood is Ahmri's wedding gift.

"Special Effect: Whenever you take Health damage from an enemy, you lose 5% of your current Threat and heal 15% of your Max HP over 3 turns."

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I know this is a wack request but can any of you screenshot Nakano's conversation about Kinu? I lost my save file and I respect my time enough to not play the game all over again.
I have something much more better than screenshot. Its a raw unformatted text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
So really the only thing this update added is pregnancy for the centaur princess. The 69 stuff is bullshit filler we could have done without.

Meanwhile interesting characters are languishing in oblivion, the moth girl, Byvernia, ( would be great companions with interesting quests)

The sheep girl in the village is a sweet little thing with so much potential that is just ignored.

The Countess storyline is also ignored, of course none of these are FUTA so of course their storylines have been abandoned.

SilberUndGuld

Feb 29, 2020
Sorry if that question came off as stupid. I was wondering how they got text from the source code and how to access it.
Oh it's not encrypted or anything. Just go to "CoC II-0.6.2-win\resources\app" folder, and you can see all the js scripts, notepad, or whatever IDE you like will open those. I assume this is in the "Content_KitsuneDen.ae99ece3d876de5bd5b6.js" file, but I haven't looked myself.

Oct 10, 2021
So really the only thing this update added is pregnancy for the centaur princess. The 69 stuff is bullshit filler we could have done without.

Meanwhile interesting characters are languishing in oblivion, the moth girl, Byvernia, ( would be great companions with interesting quests)

The sheep girl in the village is a sweet little thing with so much potential that is just ignored.

The Countess storyline is also ignored, of course none of these are FUTA so of course their storylines have been abandoned.
Stephen King put it best when he said that sometimes dead is better. I'd rather have those character languish and not get ruined. Don't put the roadkill cat into the cucky indian burial ground, Gambit.

Reactions: Jollira and Doran
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes