Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
As someone who doesn't have many shits to give about Ahmri, I remain unimpressed by this year's Mayternity. Even if some of the content is apparently scheduled for June, I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: Jollira

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
is there an easier way to find Byvernia? ive already beaten her once but finding her afterwards, im having difficulties locating her...
If you stay in one spot and click “pick fight” as opposed to “explore”, it’ll cycle through every encounter in that region in order, IIRC. So you just keep clicking it until and run from fights until you get a Byvernia encounter.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Agree lol. I'm awaken to this truth kind of late but eh, better late than never. Breaking his facade gonna be amazing. And yeah I'll post it, it is pretty close to finish anyway. Rn I'm at the fucking part. I'm a dude btw, to clear that up.
If you could make a scene where Nakano (as Kinu's fiancee) ends up getting fucked by champion in front of her, it's going to be amazing.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Wait...it's been awhile since I've played this. (and so far Mayternity has been disappointing)

But who is Nikol?

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
If you could make a scene where Nakano (as Kinu's fiancee) ends up getting fucked by champion in front of her, it's going to be amazing.
Ahhh that'd be great lol. I'll probably write a new one for that. Since the one I'm writing rn also have this scene but the execution will be different.

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ahmri been marriable for some time.
What still doesn't exist is if you take the corrupt village path. Given that it's been years, just assume that concept is abandoned.
Really? what flower do i need to give her then/how do i finish her marriable content?

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
I'm new to the game, I played it for few hours and I kind of hate Cait. Can I just dump her as the story goes and roaming around without her later in the story? I mean, I'm fine with a whore being a member in my party, this is erotic game after all. But as far as it goes, she is like the main heroine and who the fuck want their main heroine to be someone who's willing to sleep around with literally anything.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I'm new to the game, I played it for few hours and I kind of hate Cait. Can I just dump her as the story goes and roaming around without her later in the story? I mean, I'm fine with a whore being a member in my party, this is erotic game after all. But as far as it goes, she is like the main heroine and who the fuck want their main heroine to be someone who's willing to sleep around with literally anything.
Yes.
I leave her since finishing Palace of Ice. She's collecting cat mold in the Tavern for months now

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Best you can do is dismiss her from your party and avoid interacting with her. She'll still pop up from time to time in some events though.

Reactions: Doran

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
You don't even need to accept her into your party after the prolog, skip recruiting her and just grab Brint and Gia. Better party composition there anyways. But yeah as YSNL said even not recruited she still manages to insert herself in events since she is the real main character of the game not your PC.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Wait until you find the sph and ''cuck'' sex scenes you'll get a sense of pride and accomplishment

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes