Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
If this game ever gets modded to hell like coc 1 and manages to change the story and characters I'll personally kiss the devs on the mouth if they give you the option to completely destroy or enslave the kitsune at max Corruption.
I'm so sick of these annoying fox people's lore and attitude and Tobs diatribe of updates for said content that are just non repeatable. If Tobs doesn't want me to like his content then what's even the point of having it there.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
yes because getting a few scenes written by a more competent writer means taking her out of tobs hand :FacePalm:
Indeed it is. Or would you be happy if the preggo scene for a character you created were to be written by somebody else?

And if you read the changelog, you'd see that all of her sex scenes were modified too. "few scenes" lmao.

If this game ever gets modded to hell like coc 1 and manages to change the story and characters I'll personally kiss the devs on the mouth if they give you the option to completely destroy or enslave the kitsune at max Corruption.
Edgy bloodlust mods like this were the reason why Fenoxo regretted ever allowing mods for CoC1

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
Indeed it is. Or would you be happy if the preggo scene for a character you created were to be written by somebody else?
This is just a non-issue, the idea of limiting a character to one author just feels like an unnecessary limitation. There are multiple ways for authors to get in contact with each other to discuss and proofread content to ensure it's faithful.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
This is just a non-issue, the idea of limiting a character to one author just feels like an unnecessary limitation. There are multiple ways for authors to get in contact with each other to discuss and proofread content to ensure it's faithful.
besides it's not that unusual for it to happen that an author writes a scene for a character that isn't theirs

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
I'm starting to think the real issue here is that an extremely popular character (Kohaku) was created and entirely written by an extremely hated writer (tobs).

The dissonance this is causing is hilarious to observe. Just an utter inability to give even the slightest credit to tobs.

besides it's not that unusual for it to happen that an author writes a scene for a character that isn't theirs
Even a preggo scene? And do I have to remind you too that all of her previous sex scenes were also modified?

This was a significant content update for her. It's not "just a few scenes", lmao.

Last edited:

Basty96

May 4, 2017
I'm starting to think the real issue here is that an extremely popular character (Kohaku) was created and entirely written by an extremely hated writer (tobs).

The dissonance this is causing is hilarious to observe. Just an utter inability to give even the slightest credit to tobs.
Kohaku was pretty much a golden shot for ToBS as she doesn't have 10 pages to go through to get to the fucking plus another ten for the actual sex

Even a preggo scene? And do I have to remind you too that all of her previous sex scenes were also modified?

This was a significant content update for her.
no one argues it's not a significant content update just that it could have been written by someone better than ToBS and iirc yes there are authors that's written preggo scenes for characters that aren't their own

Besides Kohaku is so popular cause she DOESN'T feel like she's written by ToBS

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
no one argues it's not a significant content update just that it could have been written by someone better than ToBS
I know it's a bitter pill to swallow for some of you, but Kohaku is popular entirely thanks to tobs. So why gamble by giving it to someone completely else? It makes no sense whatsoever.

Also, you literally said it's just "a few scenes", which is patently wrong. Do you have amnesia?

and iirc yes there are authors that's written preggo scenes for characters that aren't their own
Tell me which one. All I know is that Noire was created partialy because Clementine would never get her preggo scenes due to her writer having health issues.

And please don't say Berwyn. That's the reason why this content shouldn't be given to other writers.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rias2 and Basty96

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
Tobs is a good writer but he need a editor or something like that.
For example this content is good but it is a one time event, why?

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
now i'm the one to ask can you even read?

Besides Kohaku is so popular cause she DOESN'T feel like she's written by ToBS
Yes I did mention the dissonance that is causing you to irrationally shit at tobs even when he writes good content. Here's a reminder for you:

• Angry
Reactions: Rias2 and Basty96
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes