Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I have done all pre-reqa but Zhara isn't showing up to give us an option to let her stay at Wayfort.

She just appears as an enemy and we just fight her each time. Any idea what am I missing here?
If you kicked her out of the bed anytime ever you can't have her move into the wayfort

How do you proc Kohaku preg?
Sleep with her. After the scene she'll try to mount you, choose to let it happen. 10 days afterwards, she'll be showing.

If you're skipping through the scene by holding 1 you've probably skipped past the pregnancy event too.

KouUrakiZX-2

Mar 17, 2020
That hiatus really did a number on that thing. Cybernetics STILL aren't adequately filled in. Neither are the male vanae TF to the point that I'm pretty sure most people still don't realize that's a TF you can gain.
C'est la vie.
Damn that sucks, it was nice while it lasted I guess

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Ready for this to be sucked out of any joy.
Man, I was partially joking there but I didn't know he could be this much of a piece of cardboard. Who the fuck reacts like this to having a kid? And why the forced drama of me being gone forever as if it hasn't just been 5 days? Why can't he let things just be nice?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I'll ask again
Does anyone know if Clementine is up for expansions?
This is old knowledge I'm referring to. But, I'm pretty sure the word was that Strawberry_tea permitted anybody to write for their characters and that they wouldn't be coming back. So, I mean as long as the expansions isn't some terribly formatted, slapped together amalgamation of all things unholy it'd probably be able to be submitted successfully.

Reactions: Wrynn13
Sep 21, 2019
No point asking us, go to their discord and ask them.
This is old knowledge I'm referring to. But, I'm pretty sure the word was that Strawberry_tea permitted anybody to write for their characters and that they wouldn't be coming back. So, I mean as long as the expansions isn't some terribly formatted, slapped together amalgamation of all things unholy it'd probably be able to be submitted successfully.
ty just double-checking but I'm scared of asking in the discord.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
For me, after having the sex with her, a follow up scene with a choice will lead to the impregnation. Then you wait for the actual pregnancy to proc.
Nothing like that happened for me, I didnt skip anything either? is there any stuff you have to do before hand

Mav3rick88

Jun 4, 2019
For me, after having the sex with her, a follow up scene with a choice will lead to the impregnation. Then you wait for the actual pregnancy to proc.
There must be a bug because I'm having issues with it procing as well, I've had sex with her like 50 times now and waited constantly but nothing is happening, doesn't surprise me though. Actually thinking about it I haven't done Kiyoko's content on this character so I bet I have to do that to proc it.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
There must be a bug because I'm having issues with it procing as well, I've had sex with her like 50 times now and waited constantly but nothing is happening, doesn't surprise me though. Actually thinking about it I haven't done Kiyoko's content on this character so I bet I have to do that to proc it.
I could try a previous save and see if my hunch is right. (But I'm busy)
Try and do a single mission for the den first. Like how Rindo requires you to beat up those golems.

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
I tried myself, didnt do anything.

Anyone know how to trigger event or requiements? Since tried all the scenes etc

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked, but how exactly do you increase virility? Searched the thread a bit and I've seen mention of Vaush's virility booster, but that only seems to increase capacity (virility stat stays the same number).

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked, but how exactly do you increase virility? Searched the thread a bit and I've seen mention of Vaush's virility booster, but that only seems to increase capacity (virility stat stays the same number).
I believe if you make the cult priestess at the river crossing suck you off it raises virility to a point. Blue eggs alchemied with whatever the balls reagent is might work too. Oh and I think Evergreen can raise it as well.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
I believe if you make the cult priestess at the river crossing suck you off it raises virility to a point. Blue eggs alchemied with whatever the balls reagent is might work too. Oh and I think Evergreen can raise it as well.
Meira the Tanuki Witch offers to raise it too, once she's back in Evergreen's house. After maxing out your virility, she'll then instead offer to give artificial rut.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes