mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That hiatus really did a number on that thing. Cybernetics STILL aren't adequately filled in. Neither are the male vanae TF to the point that I'm pretty sure most people still don't realize that's a TF you can gain.
C'est la vie.
Wikis live and die by their contributors.
I used to be a contributor for tits wiki... and the reason I quit was not a hiatus.

guto8797

Aug 23, 2017
Is there some way to save scenes or dialogue or something? For repeatables you can always just go there and run them again, but for one time events, random encounters etc its kinda frustrating that I can't

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
What is the different between this version and Stream ver??
There is none
The steam version is just launching the monthly free builds from steam.
You'd still have to subscribe to their patreon to get the semi weekly updates even if you paid money for the steam version.
It's quite literally pointless.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Is there some way to save scenes or dialogue or something? For repeatables you can always just go there and run them again, but for one time events, random encounters etc its kinda frustrating that I can't
Use the console and plug in whatever scene you want to see and put a () after it like KohakuImpregnation()

guto8797

Aug 23, 2017
Use the console and plug in whatever scene you want to see and put a () after it like KohakuImpregnation()
Can I open the console in the downloaded executable version, or just browser? Will that use my current character's physique? And is there a way to find out what scene I am on with the console as well?

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Can I open the console in the downloaded executable version, or just browser? Will that use my current character's physique? And is there a way to find out what scene I am on with the console as well?
yeah current physique and when you type into the console it'll start autofilling so use context clues to figure out which is which.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Now i wonder: will be explained, how in the fuck Kohaku trading in her storehouse and on her trade spot in Khor'minos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at the same time? Or "it's just some fox magic i ain't gotta explain shit"?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2691869
What jackassery did Fen and Co. do?
I am referring to old stuff.
For example. Doctor Badger is someone SI which when first introduced would forcibly transform and rape the MC without warning, while being impossible to retaliate or fight.

When people complained, fen and co responded with widespread bannings on their forums and deleting of all complaints.
They then played whack a mole with players posting on their forums for a few weeks before finally relenting and:
1. giving warning and making it avoidable
2. allowing you to seek revenge by bimbofying badger

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Now i wonder: will be explained, how in the fuck Kohaku trading in her storehouse and on her trade spot in Khor'minos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at the same time? Or "it's just some fox magic i ain't gotta explain shit"?
I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in-game that Kohaku can use the waystones.

Reactions: TalRash4
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes