Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Really? Is it displayed anywhere? All I can see are things like initiative, leadership, corruption, etc.
No I said if it does have. Unlike in TiTS where you can stumble upon them in questlines I don't remember any prompts at all while playing CoC2. The closest we have to that is the "Dark Knight" perk and Corruption, and I don't want to discuss the last one because there's great contention on what corruption actually is.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
No I said if it does have. Unlike in TiTS where you can stumble upon them in questlines I don't remember any prompts at all while playing CoC2. The closest we have to that is the "Dark Knight" perk and Corruption, and I don't want to discuss the last one because there's great contention on what corruption actually is.
Oh, I misread that, sorry.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Didn't this already happen in the first game with that centaur character?
... Kelt? yes, yes it did.
IIRC kelt originally raped both MC and your waifu marble the cowgirl.
Then there is Akabal who is "protected" against all retaliation from MC and wants to rape you. At the request of the commissioner who paid them money to insert his fursona.

I don't recall mass censorship and banning over kelt though. but I could have just missed it.

Reactions: Jollira

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Really? Is it displayed anywhere? All I can see are things like initiative, leadership, corruption, etc.
It's your corruption. At high levels of corruption a very minor amount of things change. None of the content available actually changes, and fewer still are the scenes that make reference to the modifier at all.

... Kelt? yes, yes it did.
IIRC kelt originally raped both MC and your waifu marble the cowgirl.
Don't forget Urta and Amily. Which... I'll avoid emphasizing.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
That could be an option, but it would mean a lot more work for the writer. I also wonder as to the limitations of such buttons: the first thing that came to mind was the dialogue wheel in Fallout 4, which works on a similar principle, and was horribly misleading most of the time; how well could a onetime prompt from the player accurately reflect the tone of an entire scene, especially a longer one?
It is definitely more work, and obviously more work than this crew would ever do, and isn't perfect. It is still something that would be better than the blank blob these people write the protagonist as though.
Hell just being able to set your characters sexuality would be better than what we have, of course the writers would probably just ignore that as well cause how dare you not want their special snowflake OC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jollira

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
It's your corruption. At high levels of corruption a very minor amount of things change. None of the content available actually changes, and fewer still are the scenes that make reference to the modifier at all.
I've walked into town with full corruption looking like the embodiment of a fucked up orgy with nobody reacting at all. The lead writers really dropped the ball on CORRUPTION of Champions 2.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I've walked into town with full corruption looking like the embodiment of a fucked up orgy with nobody reacting at all. The lead writers really dropped the ball on CORRUPTION of Champions 2.
It's not so much dropping the ball.
Somebody wanted to recontextualize what corruption was with his nonsensical 'corruption of the soul' yip-yap. So this is what you get.
Where corruption doesn't mean what it did in CoC1 and it's this new avenue which is a bit lackluster and half-baked greatly explored in depth.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
is there some special way to give etheryn the buttslut perk? been trying for a while and isn't working.
also, is there a way to check your companion's perks?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Nice Art..and tits

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
is there some special way to give etheryn the buttslut perk? been trying for a while and isn't working.
A table of interactions that increase buttslut score.
SceneChangeFrequency
BallMassage - Stuff Her+1Repeatable
Assfuck - Roughly+1
Assfuck - Monstrously+3
Arona Threesome - Watch Them+2
Arona Threesome - Spitroast Ryn+1

You can check their perks in Journal -> Character menu. There you can switch between character stat screens.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
*clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick* content *clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick* content

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I am referring to old stuff.
For example. Doctor Badger is someone SI which when first introduced would forcibly transform and rape the MC without warning, while being impossible to retaliate or fight.

When people complained, fen and co responded with widespread bannings on their forums and deleting of all complaints.
They then played whack a mole with players posting on their forums for a few weeks before finally relenting and:
1. giving warning and making it avoidable
2. allowing you to seek revenge by bimbofying badger
That's not too bad tbh. At least they finally relented and added what players wanted.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
10 butt activities
IIRC the point value decays by like 1 per 3 days until she gets the perk, which locks her in the state.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
We can already have sapphic one. We just need to wait for Wsan to get off his bum and write for characters most people care about. Which then would not include Brint... Fuck...

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
We can already have sapphic one. We just need to wait for Wsan to get off his bum and write for characters most people care about. Which then would not include Brint... Fuck...
Really? You can marry Livrea as a woman? I did not know that.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Yes, and you can Marry Kiyoko, the blonde horse lady and someone else I am forgetting as a girl. And you will be able to marry the entire Brienne family as bi/lesbian lass.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes