Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I mean she's only into the champ for the babies so I'm sure she'd take the strap on (yeah I know it's a piercing but whatever) and ditch you if she could but no.
the babies were a consequence, not the end goal (at the start anyways)
It takes like 3 visits to even bang her once and she didn't expect to get pregnant until she got pregnant. You also help her despite her being a kitsune. She ends up growing to like and desire the act. But, the game already goes out of the way to explain that she's only interested in the champ because it's the champ.

For now.
Who knows when the next spite project may drop.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Defined archetypes for the pc is not gonna happen for a million billion years in this game, they people writing for this game can't even come to a consensus boring bland blob pc, every one of them writes the pc different.
I'd rather have a complete blank slate character whose personality won't change depending on who's writing (like the MCs of Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind), whatever the players can come up with for their personality is probably gonna be leagues better than the mess that is the PC of CoC2

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
the babies were a consequence, not the end goal (at the start anyways)
It takes like 3 visits to even bang her once and she didn't expect to get pregnant until she got pregnant. You also help her despite her being a kitsune. She ends up growing to like and desire the act. But, the game already goes out of the way to explain that she's only interested in the champ because it's the champ.

For now.
Who knows when the next spite project may drop.
She acts surprised but she's a kitsune, you can't trust anything they say or do isn't just an act. If she was just after life energy like stated I don't believe she couldn't have taken some without ending up pregnant, she doesn't even try if the PC is female without the piercing which is further proof in my mind. She doesn't just want free she wants to be a den mother with someone outside the culture leaving her in charge and you a chump. Just look how dismissive she is towards the PC after she gets what she wants. It's Tobs after all, this whole thing was a spite project.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Unfortunately, this seems to be incorrect.
Yeah, looks like they disabled the console for the .exe version. Your best bet is to either save to file and edit that save manually, or else load it in the browser version and use the console there.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
wait what, you can marry brint? since when? i need to know.

unless if you're talking about when he gave you a ring... then idk what you're talking about
You still can't get married but it is supposed that the next Wsan update of the brint family will finally have the wedding.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
You're putting me in a position where I have to defend Tobs and I'd rather not be.
But first things first
you can't trust anything they say or do isn't just an act.
Every Kitsune you meet are relatively straight forward. In fact, that's the biggest shock of the entire race. They're like 2% trickery 98% unfun politics. I was expecting to get mystified in and bamboozled every step of the way. Instead, even the rape gangs are up front:
"Hey champ lookin for a good time"
[No]
"You're getting that good time whether you want it or not"

"Hey you wanna do a request"
[Yes]
"Here's all the specifications including what possibly hangups you could have"

Even Kohaku who has the biggest incentive of duping you only gives you fair bargains.

And our first introduction to them with the forest grew
"Hey we're hungry but I can understand if you wouldn't want to feed us"
[Feed them]
"Thanks, no hard feelings yeah? We'll look out for you in the future"
Proceeds to not fight you in the future exactly like they said they were going to.

Just look how dismissive she is towards the PC after she gets what she wants.
Do you mean after you free her? Because:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The examples come and they don't stop.
More importantly

These statements and more aren't created by somebody whose sole desire is to be a den mother. In the talks listed here and more she's pretty wholly dedicated to you. And it's something noticed by most of your companions. Brienne and especially Atugia:

She may not have much to say in some large quests... for various reasons. But, the game did a good job establishing that your relationship exists beyond give/take. And given she's lovey dovey even while still inside that orb, the relationship at least has more of a buildup then the special of [QuestCompletedTrue = Love]

The only black shining through being the spite project that will not be named.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I only know Kiyoko would be 100% more interesting if Tobs leaned more on her cuck side. Girl straight up sets up left and right and half the time ends up just watching or making herself scarce, but Tobs keeps her monologuing away as if that would cover up she is a bigger cuck than a PC who wants Cait's babies.

Sep 20, 2018
On the topic of pc personality, I feel like the main issue is that too often the writers give your character direct lines of dialogue. I think it would be better if they just described the general idea of what you're saying more often so that the player can imagine the way their character is delivering information for themselves. If there were less actual quotes for the pc we wouldn't have all these situations where your character seems like an entirely different person based on the writer. At the very least it would add some flexibility into how the player interprets any given situation.
Why ask me to look after if you have someone else already.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I've never taken Kiyoko with me as a companion so have missed those conversations, all my interactions with her have been in the den. Tobs isn't the most subtle true, and I may have been judging her based on what Kitsune should be and not on his half assed interpretation I suppose but it could also be true that her interactions out and about are just more acting and how she acts around her own kind is her more true representation.

Feb 23, 2019
It's your corruption. At high levels of corruption a very minor amount of things change. None of the content available actually changes, and fewer still are the scenes that make reference to the modifier at all.

Don't forget Urta and Amily. Which... I'll avoid emphasizing.
I understand the hate for Urta but why Amily

Feb 23, 2019
If you kicked her out of the bed anytime ever you can't have her move into the wayfort

Sleep with her. After the scene she'll try to mount you, choose to let it happen. 10 days afterwards, she'll be showing.

If you're skipping through the scene by holding 1 you've probably skipped past the pregnancy event too.
Will it show up again if you skip it by accident?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes