YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
~192?
Eh...
eh...

The male one is a bit too old to use (Given that Berwyn isn't a companion anymore, lmao)
Maybe there was a new one after 2021. I wouldn't be able to tell you.
This screenshot right here proves that everyone who hates on Kiyoko does indeed get no bitches. :KEK:

She's the best waifu CoC2 has. Deal with it. :cool:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I also want Wsan to get Brihaus out as fast as possible, mostly so he can start working on his more interesting projects

Just kick that ish out the door already

Every once in a while I search the Discord for the word "dryads" with hope in my heart

And every time I get Wsan bemoaning about wanting to work on them in the future and slight hints of what his plans are

Reactions: smithsmithsmith

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I also want Wsan to get Brihaus out as fast as possible, mostly so he can start working on his more interesting projects

Just kick that ish out the door already

Every once in a while I search the Discord for the word "dryads" with hope in my heart

And every time I get Wsan bemoaning about wanting to work on them in the future and slight hints of what his plans are
Yeah, maybe we’ll get real pregnancy content with them, and not just seed crap.

• Haha
Reactions: Biostar

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
What, is he actually planning some sort of Brint/Arona preg like Elthara or something?
I'm working on pretty old knowledge here (extremely old) but IIRC there was supposed to be some Grainne x Orlaith stuff in the pipe. Who knows what that looks like now (if it even still looks like anything).

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I'm working on pretty old knowledge here (extremely old) but IIRC there was supposed to be some Grainne x Orlaith stuff in the pipe. Who knows what that looks like now (if it even still looks like anything).
Might take a look at it on one of my female PC runs.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
last few times wsan mentioned dryads

At minimum I want a 4th dryad and at maximum I have a much bigger idea
[10:13 PM]
But only the future knows what’s in store
I am not saying corrupt dryads are a thing but I am saying that if I had infinite time I’d write one
[7:12 AM]
Alas
Always looking for more dryad/centaur writing opportunities ofc, there’s a big idea I (actually moira) had for them ages ago
Best hope (assuming not a joke) are these lines from the last few months

Once I get snek and moohaus done I’m going to write dickgirls, taurs, and dickgirl taurs for the next 10 years
after brihaus im going into the taur/dickgirl cave and im not coming out
Also, verification of my theory that Wsan gets the shakes if he doesn't write dickgirl taurs every so often

Funny you say that

Wsan — 04/13/2023 7:15 AM
I took a commission recently for the first time in like 4 years because it was a taur

The funniest thing is that it didn’t even take up any time because I slammed it out in like 3 days. The commissioner is just deciding on the final scene

Reactions: Evizzy89

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
As long as there are normal female taurs like Alante included. Whenever Wsan does chicks with dicks he tends to channel his inner Savin. Only can pitch anal even if they have a pussy, and rarely even that.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So I missed out on Dragon Azyrran because I picked the bimbo option in her quest, is it worth restarting for Dragon Azyrran or are the scenes not worth it? Tried the console to restart the quest but that always leads to a buggy mess.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
So I missed out on Dragon Azyrran because I picked the bimbo option in her quest, is it worth restarting for Dragon Azyrran or are the scenes not worth it? Tried the console to restart the quest but that always leads to a buggy mess.
On it's own, no. Then again I'm not a massive sub looking to get egged so I might not be the target audience.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
No
Of the two Evelyn has the most robust options even if she also loses content comparatively from the transformation.
Oh well at least I don't have to restart the game, won't transform Evelyn just in case her future updates are locked out because of the dragon transformation and Wsan did say you will be able to dom her (which might not happen since that Wsan post was 3 years ago)

Reactions: Wrynn13

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Oh well at least I don't have to restart the game, won't transform Evelyn just in case her future updates are locked out because of the dragon transformation and Wsan did say you will be able to dom her (which might not happen since that Wsan post was 3 years ago)
Well, if memory serves, you can dom her after beating her ass in a fight. Outside of that, fuck if I know.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Why not just make a second game?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes