Jan 18, 2018
- Direct Downloads: /
Steam beta key (May-June 2023):EAoqxGqBg5wYEfnt0s4O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.11 Patch Notes:
  • Kalysea, a centaur druidess packing a little (more like a lot) extra between her hindlegs, can now be met post-CentaurQuest at the grove of trees in south Harvest Valley wanting your help. Upon accepting her quest you can donate items to her for a reward, if you’re so inclined – though the nature of the druid’s reward might leave you a little sore… (by Wsan)
  • You can take your & Aileh’s adorable dragon daughter out to the Winter City! See the sights, start a child army in the snow! (by Skow)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Wsan has mentioned she was going to get a sub path

But he has also more recently mentioned, in reference to both Evelyn in specific and his characters in general tp not be surprised if it never happens, because that kind of path is the first stuff on the chopping block

Kalysea, a centaur druidess packing a little (more like a lot) extra between her hindlegs, can now be met post-CentaurQuest at the grove of trees in south Harvest Valley wanting your help. Upon accepting her quest you can donate items to her for a reward, if you’re so inclined – though the nature of the druid’s reward might leave you a little sore… (by Wsan)
And here's that commission Wsan spoke of, just in time

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
ok so the new character is definitely just kasyrra having fun with the PC right? i mean, she's named "Kalysea" ffs :ROFLMAO:

not sure what shes gonna do with those weapons i gave her, hell i forgot which ones i gave myself lmao

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Yeah a character to get rid of useless unique metal equipement, wouldn't be a bother if only the storage chest wasn't limited in size and I already got rid of some unique stuff because no more space.
I don't understand what they have against pc hoarder that like to keep everything.
Apart from that I hope that she isn't Kasyrra disguised, once or twice that's ok but now that becomes a meme, look a new character, just kidding that's the same old with a new paint job.

Aug 29, 2017
Oh well at least I don't have to restart the game, won't transform Evelyn just in case her future updates are locked out because of the dragon transformation and Wsan did say you will be able to dom her (which might not happen since that Wsan post was 3 years ago)
he also said you'd be able to remove her dick and give her cunt back, but i ain't gonna hold my breath

Reactions: Wrynn13

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How? They barely have anything to really do with each other. It's a sequel in name only.
It's exactly because of that where it'll make sense.
It'll make sense how different and how much more of a shitshow this one is than the first one.

Y'know what? Maybe Urta ain't that ba-
Hell nahhhh

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Well, if memory serves, you can dom her after beating her ass in a fight. Outside of that, fuck if I know.
From what I understand of the comments is that she gets stronger with each fight you win so eventually it'll become impossible to defeat her, plus from looking at the scene its pretty short.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
It seems you can't give unique metal armor to the druidess despite the quest saying
The druid Kalysea wants you to bring her unique arms, armor, and items made of metal in order to help her protect the land from the demons. She's promised you a decidedly unsubtle 'reward' for doing so...
Edit : The "reward" for giving 3 items is clearly not worth it for since it's mandatory ass worship and rimming which is not something I enjoyed, load previous save and ignore.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Couldn't give either the Dreamplate, Giant Breastplate and Dragonscale armors which are the only unique metal armor I have in my storage. Which on did you manage to give?
Tiran chestplate and Conqueror's chestplate worked for me, maybe the game never took their metal tags into account.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Yeah a character to get rid of useless unique metal equipement, wouldn't be a bother if only the storage chest wasn't limited in size and I already got rid of some unique stuff because no more space.
I don't understand what they have against pc hoarder that like to keep everything.
Clearly keeping a bunch of stuff for later use is too much of a power fantasy, amirite bois?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes