sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Well everything is faster when money is involved

I'm guessing even if the game gets finished there will still be a lot of commissions and side expansions, as for overcrowding at least a lot of characters you can tell to go away at first interaction so it's not all bad.
>Well everything is faster when money is involved

It's not. Even if you pay them personally 10000 us dollar to create OC vanilla monogamous waifu, they're still gonna delay it and even suggest "BUT WHAT IF BRINT and ARONA FUCKING HER WHILE YOU PEEKING FROM WALL" While their cabal of discord fans screams like hyenas upon hearing it.

Last edited:

Gar1

Nov 5, 2017
Gone for half a year and absolutely nothing new for Brienne. Her marriage is still not done. It's just comical at this point.

If wsan hates writing things that don't involve the player character getting fucked by horses, futas or dickgirls so much why exactly did he even add Brienne and her family in the first place? Should have just added the !domrina route and cut the other two routes to make it fit in with the rest of the game, rather than get people excited for something in this godforsaken game that has the potential of making the player feel like an actual dom for once. Only to then delay it eternally in favor of other shit he'd clearly much rather write.
After over 5 years of development all CoC2 amounts to is being a worse tales of androginy or degrees of lewdity made for people who simply don't know any better.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Brienne was created to be exact opposite of Bring. Which I dislike but what can you do.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
So I want to ask, where is the new Centaur found? I have looked all over Harvest Valley and I am finding nothing, I have all the centaur quests done, I haven't married the centaur princess but that wasn't seemingly needed for her to appear

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Is there anyway to disable certain characters from showing up in encounters?
Unless the game gives you the specific option after defeating them, no.
So I want to ask, where is the new Centaur found? I have looked all over Harvest Valley and I am finding nothing, I have all the centaur quests done, I haven't married the centaur princess but that wasn't seemingly needed for her to appear
I just found her by going over the centaur village tile or very close to it. No idea if it was intentional or not.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
- Direct Downloads: /
Steam beta key (May-June 2023):EAoqxGqBg5wYEfnt0s4O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.11 Patch Notes:
  • Kalysea, a centaur druidess packing a little (more like a lot) extra between her hindlegs, can now be met post-CentaurQuest at the grove of trees in south Harvest Valley wanting your help. Upon accepting her quest you can donate items to her for a reward, if you’re so inclined – though the nature of the druid’s reward might leave you a little sore… (by Wsan)
  • You can take your & Aileh’s adorable dragon daughter out to the Winter City! See the sights, start a child army in the snow! (by Skow)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
another fucking dickgirls :.)))))))))))))

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Gone for half a year and absolutely nothing new for Brienne. Her marriage is still not done. It's just comical at this point.

If wsan hates writing things that don't involve the player character getting fucked by horses, futas or dickgirls so much why exactly did he even add Brienne and her family in the first place?
He's been writing it this while time. It's currently 500+ pages.

It's huge.

And half a year is nothing. Every other companion regularly g9es far longer without any content and they don't have enormous expansions on the way...

Well everything is faster when money is involved
Honestly when I see money thrown at writers I'd actually say it tends to slow them down..

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Don't take my items, they belong to me~
Jokes aside gonna ignore this one, my only regret is being unable to kill her same way you can kill the demons in Khor Minos to never encounter them again, at least they gave ya the courtesy of coming with a "DELETE" button should they not be up your alley as a player.

Reactions: JdotBreezy

Xigbarounet

Oct 26, 2018
He's been writing it this while time. It's currently 500+ pages.

It's huge.

And half a year is nothing. Every other companion regularly g9es far longer without any content and they don't have enormous expansions on the way...

Damn, hopefully it's not just a word salad but something actually interesting to read. It almost gets suspicious when events are that long.
I personally don't really care about how long the content takes to come out, not like I'm paying anything in the first place.

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Installing CoC II 0.6.11 - Mod:
This mod created for "0.6.11 public" version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your save file with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public version of game from " ".

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the "Mod" folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this mod:
1.in the character creation increased your maximum health ‹+100› point.
2.in the character creation increased your credits to ‹+9000000›.
3.in the character creation increased your exp to ‹+267500›. (max level to ‹7›)
4.i added ‹5› action points to your fighting, you have ‹5› action for fight, including any spell, tease or direct melee attack.
5.in the character creation added ‹24› extra perks to your champion. (don’t change your champion’s class in the game)
NOTE: if you change your champion’s class in the game, some of your perks with class flags will reseted to your new champion’s class, so you don’t have these perks with the class flags for your new champion’s class. (i could have been to change these perks flag to other or none, but i didn’t)
6.in the character creation added ‹50› resistance to all your defense.
7.in the character creation added ‹+11› to all your attribute stats, for strength & cunning attribute states ‹+12›. (starting bonus attributes)
8.in the starting game you have "Runecleaver" and "Swift Sword", check your inventory.
9.in the character creation, for the human race i added "orange & white" hair, and for wyld elf races i added "black & white" hairs.
10.in the character creation you have long hair (ass-length) type, if you don’t want it go to stylist and cut it to short hair.
11.in the character creation you have a maximum "virility", maximum "cum rate" per hour and high "cum capacity" for male or shemale gender. (you have a legendary orgasm!)
12.don’t choose "Messy Orgasm" for sexual perks, i added this perk from a begining.
13.in the character creation i added ‹+90› powers from the begining, included ‹6› ultimate powers "By The Horns", "Solar Cannon", "Mind Snap", "Berserkergang", "Aurora Arrow", "Aurora Of Vigor" check your powers menu.
14.in the Hawkethrone location go to Leorah Shop, i added to many items for easy playing, check this. (hunter’s shop)
15.i added "Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade" in the Leorah Shop, check the shop to see this item. (this is the strongest weapon in the game)
16.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, ? to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
17.all of these change’s can be writed in your save file.

Download Modded and Minigames Solution from below:

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
Wrong.
"If you are truly of their number then you should know I am the second-in-command of the mercenaries! My name is Jennavieve Galanis, the lieutenant of the Marked Mercs and their acting, temporary-commander! My foes know me as the One-Eyed Lancer, pride of its cavalry regiment! I shall not repeat myself so speak quickly and tell me who you are before I run you through!"
Yes, that same one, I know that there is a human and that she is a witch or something like that, but I am not convinced by that character as a companion, enough of so much magician.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I personally don't really care about how long the content takes to come out, not like I'm paying anything in the first place.
Problem for me is that we got completely locked off from them until this expansion comes out. It might have been more bearable if Wsan didn't do that for some weird reason.

Reactions: keni77

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I just hope each route gets fleshed out. I love the idea of my dickgirl breeding and marrying the entire family; of lezdoming and marrying the entire family; of being lezdommed and marrying the entire family.
Really, the entire Brihause is closest to fulfilling the "harem" expirience I ever got in a game on this level of quality. So I am in rush to see it all come to fruition.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You have to account for Bring/Brienne, Having Brienne involved with Rina, are you sexing both Rina and Cassie, do you have dick or vagina, are you a Lezdomme or Lezsub. And many combination of all that. So it is not only long but it has to account for a lot of variations.

Reactions: Axismundi

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I think at this point Brihaus will be the best thing the game has to offer, I'm forgetting about everything else the moment it drops. Then again, I don't want to have high expectations and then get disappointed.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes