Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Eh, to each their own. As I said before, I just want It out of the way, because there's stuff I'm waaay more interested that isn't getting worked on until it's done.

So I hope it drops ASAP.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
So I want to ask, where is the new Centaur found? I have looked all over Harvest Valley and I am finding nothing, I have all the centaur quests done, I haven't married the centaur princess but that wasn't seemingly needed for her to appear
The shortest way to her home: from Marefolk village just two tiles up

Aug 29, 2017
I mean i do not care about brihouse or about 90% of stuff at this point, i just want the main story to get a move on.
honestly i don't really care for brienne too much in the first place, never really liked gender bender shit

Reactions: ffive

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
You would think the cow wives would have gotten a replay button since new centaur lady did but they don't for some reason. Maybe he'll implement it when they get updated? Doubt it though.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The day I am able to make Evergreem my Futa MILF slave is the day I agree with you.
I can't remember where I saw it, but I think slave Evergreen is a planned option. Then again plans change a lot so this might've as well.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I can't remember where I saw it, but I think slave Evergreen is a planned option. Then again plans change a lot so this might've as well.
You might have misread considering moldyass fedora and co., you might have misread 'becoming Evergreen's slave' as 'Evergreen becoming your slave'.

Reactions: Jollira

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
So the new centauress content finishes after three visits. Anyone know if there are any plans to actually finish it and/or outlines of how it plays out, or is it another of those Soon(TM) things?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
So the new centauress content finishes after three visits. Anyone know if there are any plans to actually finish it and/or outlines of how it plays out, or is it another of those Soon(TM) things?
apparently it was a comission, so i'd guess the latter. Unless they commissioned all of it at once, and this is just the finished parts of the comission, I have a feeling it'll be a while before the next section.

Reactions: EchoofZen
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes