Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Clearly keeping a bunch of stuff for later use is too much of a power fantasy, amirite bois?
For what 'later'? Its possible to cap all resists and all more or less important stats (depends on a class) to a decent level with a 'grey' rarity items.
Spoiler alert, its not game about min-maxing. Yes its possible, but why somebody would do so? Battle mechanics smell stands way to far from an aroma of a freshly cut iris.

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
Will we ever have Jennieve as a partner in our group of misfits?

I wish so, since we would have a human companion among all the furry and crazy elves, oh yes
and the orc.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
For what 'later'? Its possible to cap all resists and all more or less important stats (depends on a class) to a decent level with a 'grey' rarity items.
Spoiler alert, its not game about min-maxing. Yes its possible, but why somebody would do so? Battle mechanics smell stands way to far from an aroma of a freshly cut iris.
What if I want to try play differently, you can learn all power and change class? If the combat is so shit, then I can do whatever I want as a character just for the lolz and equip it as a clown.
Even if I don't plan to ever use it why would a game that is not about ressource management block you from hoarding anything I want in a chest? At the time of flash for CoC1 and TiTs I could understand the limitation of programation on infinite storage but javascript doesn't impose such limits.
Now let's imagine somebody didn't keep all the useless items they got and only kept what they are currently using and one or two change for specific case, they would be right now in the impossibility of interacting with the new, not really worth it, character. I guess it would be an exceptinnal case and most player decided to keep shit even though the game doesn't encourage you to do so.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What if I want to try play differently, you can learn all power and change class? If the combat is so shit, then I can do whatever I want as a character just for the lolz and equip it as a clown.
Even if I don't plan to ever use it why would a game that is not about ressource management block you from hoarding anything I want in a chest? At the time of flash for CoC1 and TiTs I could understand the limitation of programation on infinite storage but javascript doesn't impose such limits.
Now let's imagine somebody didn't keep all the useless items they got and only kept what they are currently using and one or two change for specific case, they would be right now in the impossibility of interacting with the new, not really worth it, character. I guess it would be an exceptinnal case and most player decided to keep shit even though the game doesn't encourage you to do so.
What is this? You want infinite storage? Sounds like power fantasy to me, rejected that idea.

"Item and resource management is a SKILL and if you're complaining about space then that's a skill issue."

-prolly a dev from this piece of shit

We mere mortals can never comprehend what these skinwalkers ever think about, we simply accept and move on.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Commander Jen.
Wrong.
"If you are truly of their number then you should know I am the second-in-command of the mercenaries! My name is Jennavieve Galanis, the lieutenant of the Marked Mercs and their acting, temporary-commander! My foes know me as the One-Eyed Lancer, pride of its cavalry regiment! I shall not repeat myself so speak quickly and tell me who you are before I run you through!"

Reactions: keni77

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
ok so the new character is definitely just kasyrra having fun with the PC right? i mean, she's named "Kalysea" ffs :ROFLMAO:
I doubt it's kasyrra, it's just another wsan dominant horse themed thing.
This is probably that "Kelt" related thing they was looking into awhile ago. And I highly doubt that it will have a "Kelly" option.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
This is probably that "Kelt" related thing they was looking into awhile ago. And I highly doubt that it will have a "Kelly" option.
Her scenes heavily hint at an ending where you end up transformed into her broodmare but that's the only real comparison. Kelt's scenes were way more abusive and mostly revolved around him baiting you in with a weapon type before sexually assaulting you, here she literally flashes her dick in your face and says 'gimme some shiny stuff if you wan sum fuk'.

Reactions: M0nte

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Kelt was a dude so I do not see it.
Add men? hahaha. quite the jest you have there. That is unlikely my good person. We shall be served the house special of dominant ladies with dicks of a most prodigious size.

Her scenes heavily hint at an ending where you end up transformed into her broodmare but that's the only real comparison. Kelt's scenes were way more abusive and mostly revolved around him baiting you in with a weapon type before sexually assaulting you, here she literally flashes her dick in your face and says 'gimme some shiny stuff if you wan sum fuk'.
Yeah, yall are are both right but think this is the thing they was working on that that was inspired by Kelt unless they are making another dominant themed centaur in KM. With wsan liking dom centaurs so much there could be another in KM.

Reactions: Xigbarounet

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Unlikely. This is a commission Wsan got apparently and it only took him three days to do, so it's probably not related to anything from awhile ago.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
New centaur is really meh, not really any different from Orlaith besides being a bit more rough. Needing to give away unique items is also fucking stupid, though I just used the generic shitty ones that Vitruvius sells.

Genuinely curious what the character count for this game will be when it's done, this is actually getting ridiculous.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Here you go fellas. If you want Brihause done as soon as possible, just commission Wsan to slap Dick on Rina. Add Cassie and you will have in a week.
Well everything is faster when money is involved
Genuinely curious what the character count for this game will be when it's done, this is actually getting ridiculous.
I'm guessing even if the game gets finished there will still be a lot of commissions and side expansions, as for overcrowding at least a lot of characters you can tell to go away at first interaction so it's not all bad.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
I can see why people won't like the new centaur. Sacrificing unique items for sex scenes is going to be a hard bargain for most. I absolutely love the idea of sacrificing artifacts just to get treated like a cum dump tho, so I'm looking forward for more,
View attachment 2703560
It's dumb move, which same as you rent womb from spice cat only for her grooming them to become prostitute.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes