M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Yep. Also, I finished my 5000 words Nakono fanfic. I just need to write female version because that boy never had a real mommy.

Reactions: Hargan2

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Yes, and you can Marry Kiyoko, the blonde horse lady and someone else I am forgetting as a girl. And you will be able to marry the entire Brienne family as bi/lesbian lass.
IDK why but I was sure you could only marry any of those as a man.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Do you only/mostly play as a man? If so, I can see why you would think so. Playing as female that only has a vagina is not really fulfilling expirience. Especially when it comes to lesbian sex.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
You probably only/mostly played as a man. And frankly, I can see why you would be confused. Playing as female that only has a vagina is not really fulfilling expirience. Especially when it comes to lesbian sex.
Playing as a straight or bisexual female is all right—at least, if you intentionally play as a turboslut à la Cait—but you’re right that lesbian content is really lacking.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Just to make it clear, when I am referring to lesbian marriage, I also include Dickgirls/Futa.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Just to make it clear, when I am referring to female marriage, I also include Dickgirls/Futa.
Oh, so you do need a dick to marry those girls you listed?

Personally, I consider futa as a third option, not male or female.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Do you only/mostly play as a man? If so, I can see why you would think so. Playing as female that only has a vagina is not really fulfilling expirience. Especially when it comes to lesbian sex.
Some characters have really good F/F scenes (coughClementinecough) but the game certainly needs more. And if a dick is involved it is not lesbian, but the ones M0nte listed and the centaur princess don't require a dick to marry.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
So Kiyoko can just marry a strapon instead of having to deal with the champion?
I mean she's only into the champ for the babies so I'm sure she'd take the strap on (yeah I know it's a piercing but whatever) and ditch you if she could but no.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is there something you need to do before you can open the console? I thought it was f12, but it's not working.

Wipp

Jan 8, 2018
On the topic of pc personality, I feel like the main issue is that too often the writers give your character direct lines of dialogue. I think it would be better if they just described the general idea of what you're saying more often so that the player can imagine the way their character is delivering information for themselves. If there were less actual quotes for the pc we wouldn't have all these situations where your character seems like an entirely different person based on the writer. At the very least it would add some flexibility into how the player interprets any given situation.

Bolted333

Feb 18, 2019
Oh great, the one character I like with small tits now has a chance to permanently not have small tits anymore. fuck tobs
yes i know im late to the update

Last edited:
Reactions: Dwemer and menatv

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Wait, if I don't understand wrong, are you telling me that I can't marry Brint as a man?................................. ... although I doubt that Wsan puts such a requirement, I suppose that I will finally use the transformations of this game.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
Wait, if I don't understand wrong, are you telling me that I can't marry Brint as a man?................................. ... although I doubt that Wsan puts such a requirement, I suppose that I will finally use the transformations of this game.
wait what, you can marry brint? since when? i need to know.

unless if you're talking about when he gave you a ring... then idk what you're talking about

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes