Mar 10, 2018
The 4chan general and wiki being dead aren't good looks for the game. If I was a dev I would have seen that as a red flag that something needs to change. Since with the general dying, it means less being talking about the game, which means less potential customers giving me their money for my product.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
The 4chan general and wiki being dead aren't good looks for the game. If I was a dev I would have seen that as a red flag that something needs to change. Since with the general dying, it means less being talking about the game, which means less potential customers giving me their money for my product.
They don't want it talked about in areas out of their control so they see it as a good thing. And yes, they're morons. As for the wiki, they want their shit content to ambush players, so again they see it as a good thing, and again are morons.

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Installing CoC II 0.6.35 - Modded:
This mod created for 0.6.35 public version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your save file hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your save file with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

You can download the latest public version of game from " ".

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser, for android or iphone, open this file in your phone file manager (like a File Manager+, X-plore, Total Commander, Ghost Commander, or …) with your browser like a Chrome, Edge, Brave, Vivaldi, Opera or …, and do not use the Firefox, it can not open the local files in your phone, this ability removed from this browser.

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the "Mod" folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this mod:
1.in the character creation increased your maximum health ‹+100› point.
2.in the character creation increased your credits to ‹+9000000›.
3.in the character creation increased your exp to ‹+267500›. (max level to ‹7›)
4.i added ‹5› action points to your fighting, you have ‹5› action for fight, including any spell, tease or direct melee attack.
5.in the character creation added ‹24› extra perks to your champion. (don’t change your champion’s class in the game)
NOTE: if you change your champion’s class in the game, some of your perks with class flags will reseted to your new champion’s class, so you don’t have these perks with the class flags for your new champion’s class. (i could have been to change these perks flag to other or none, but i didn’t)
6.in the character creation added ‹50› resistance to all your defense.
7.in the character creation added ‹+11› to all your attribute stats, for "strength & cunning" attribute states ‹+12›. (starting bonus attributes)
8.in the starting game you have "Runecleaver" and "Swift Sword", check your inventory.
9.in the character creation, for the human race i added "orange & white" hair, and for wyld elf races i added "black & white and ginger" hairs.
10.in the character creation you have "long hair" (ass-length) type, if you don’t want it go to stylist and cut it to short hair.
11.in the character creation you have a "maximum virility", "maximum cum rate" per hour and "high cum capacity" for male or shemale gender. (you have a legendary orgasm!)
12.don’t choose Messy Orgasm for sexual perks, i added this perk from a begining.
13.in the character creation, i added over ‹+100› power cards from the begining, including ‹6› ultimate powers "By The Horns", "Solar Cannon", "Mind Snap", "Berserkergang", "Aurora Arrow", "Earthquake" check your powers menu.
14.in the Hawkethrone location go to Leorah Shop, i added to many items for easy playing, check this. (hunter’s shop)
15.i added "Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade" in the Leorah Shop, check the shop to see this item. (this is the strongest weapon in the game)
16.i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, ? to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your save file uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
17.all of these change’s can be written in your save file.

Download "Modded & Mini-games Solutions" from below:

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
After convocation of mirrors event (old forest if I remember correctly, go past Sigurd to trigger it) you get a spell that lets you copy some enemy skills.
Traits can't be copied.

Reactions: CJlOHNK

6996dude

Jun 12, 2022
im a big fan of bad endings, and im not the only one. lets assume this for a minute: someone here acutally played the damn thing. by chance, does anyone , maybe even that someone , maybe even you, have a collection of "bad ending saves"? or would i be the first one to work on something like that cuz if no: can i have it, and also can i contribute to it?
I don't make bad ending saves unless the bad end is before a quest fight since those lock out the playthrough like with Alissa or Matiha otherwise I save all the scenes I like into Google Docs so I don't have to open the game to read them.
On the topic of bad ends they tend to be some of the best content in these games but in CoC2 they always seem to either be mean spirited (Sandre & Caera, Kitsune bad ends, Nyze) or saddled with cuck shit (Arona if you don't have a vagina, Manticore Girl, Matiha in BerwynQuest 2 literally lobotomizes you and makes you their servant, Goblin Succubus, Kalysea).

Reactions: Peasantry

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I see we're utilizing the ever popular "submissive content I don't like is all cuck shit" definition.
The game thrusts(heh) upon you scenes of the person you're fucking going around having sex with someone else without your permission. There isn't any hinting towards it. Not too hard to see why someone might think that way, even if there isn't really romantic feelings involved.

I may be submissive but that doesn't mean I like when the characters domming me go fuck someone else in front of my face.

Dec 16, 2021
The game thrusts(heh) upon you scenes of the person you're fucking going around having sex with someone else without your permission. There isn't any hinting towards it. Not too hard to see why someone might think that way, even if there isn't really romantic feelings involved.

I may be submissive but that doesn't mean I like when the characters domming me go fuck someone else in front of my face.
It's understandable, but doesn't excuse the attitude IMO. Not to be pedantic or anything, but all these listed scenes are BAD ENDS where the PC becomes a SEX SLAVE. It's incredibly silly to be okay with that scenario, but still expect your meta desire for exclusivity to be respected. Especially when the PC is still a main focus in these scenes, they're hardly getting sidelined like is common in cuckoldry lol. Errantly labeling these ends as "cuck shit" just because they don't cater to the exact dynamics desired comes across as insecure.

But hey, let's pull back the curtain and extrapolate a little further. Don't want to be turned into a sex slave? I get that. I think it's very easy to avoid, but sometimes you're not paying attention when masturbating and it just happens. And hey, don't want characters having sex with each other without the player's explicit permission 100% of the time? I get that too. People like having control, and many want to be monogamous and/or in a selfish harem scenario

If the above apply to you though, then, respectfully, why are you playing this game? COC2 is, whether people like it or not, absolutely chock-full of swinging, sharing, group sex, open relationships, slavery, and sexual assault. It does not pretend otherwise nor ambush you with it. Cait is the first actual character you meet in game and you can both be raped immediately. Cait tells you she's not exclusive the first time you talk about sex and you have to say you're okay with it. 90% of characters in the game are some form of non-monogamous and aren't cagey about that. Enemies try to rape you regularly, and will often succeed if you're not playing on easy. The antagonists of the game are a sex cult that corrupt people. Etc, etc, etc.

My point is, these are all signals from the game telling players that exclusivity and NPC control might be less common than they'd prefer. I'm not saying "they shouldn't play the game at all if they're not on board with every single fetish", and I think it's fair to complain if they don't like how it was executed, but they ignore the broader warning signs at their own peril.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
It's understandable, but doesn't excuse the attitude IMO. Not to be pedantic or anything, but all these listed scenes are BAD ENDS where the PC becomes a SEX SLAVE. It's incredibly silly to be okay with that scenario, but still expect your meta desire for exclusivity to be respected. Especially when the PC is still a main focus in these scenes, they're hardly getting sidelined like is common in cuckoldry lol. Errantly labeling these ends as "cuck shit" just because they don't cater to the exact dynamics desired comes across as insecure.

But hey, let's pull back the curtain and extrapolate a little further. Don't want to be turned into a sex slave? I get that. I think it's very easy to avoid, but sometimes you're not paying attention when masturbating and it just happens. And hey, don't want characters having sex with each other without the player's explicit permission 100% of the time? I get that too. People like having control, and many want to be monogamous and/or in a selfish harem scenario

If the above apply to you though, then, respectfully, why are you playing this game? COC2 is, whether people like it or not, absolutely chock-full of swinging, sharing, group sex, open relationships, slavery, and sexual assault. It does not pretend otherwise nor ambush you with it. Cait is the first actual character you meet in game and you can both be raped immediately. Cait tells you she's not exclusive the first time you talk about sex and you have to say you're okay with it. 90% of characters in the game are some form of non-monogamous and aren't cagey about that. Enemies try to rape you regularly, and will often succeed if you're not playing on easy. The antagonists of the game are a sex cult that corrupt people. Etc, etc, etc.

My point is, these are all signals from the game telling players that exclusivity and NPC control might be less common than they'd prefer. I'm not saying "they shouldn't play the game at all if they're not on board with every single fetish", and I think it's fair to complain if they don't like how it was executed, but they ignore the broader warning signs at their own peril.
Nah, you're totally wrong, go commit sudoku. :Kappa:
You've consistently been a toxic piece of shit towards everyone in this thread. Get the fuck out of here with your shitty justifications. :HideThePain:

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes