jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
also i bet the only reason Kiyoko isnt somehow a futa is because of ToBs probably going to war in the discord/forums.

fakklan

Mar 16, 2018
Also just look at this:
View attachment 3384715
What a waste of a good goblin design.
Makes me think, how many small-breasted (smaller than C cup) characters are there in the game? Pretty much everything is hypertits, hyperass and hyperthighs. I know people prefer that over small dimensions, but did anyone ever count how many there are? And are any of them written at least semi-well? No, I don't consider Kiyoko written well. Berwyn doesn't count because customizable. Lyric gets thigh growth so doesn't count. Who else?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Makes me think, how many small-breasted (smaller than C cup) characters are there in the game? Pretty much everything is hypertits, hyperass and hyperthighs. I know people prefer that over small dimensions, but did anyone ever count how many there are? And are any of them written at least semi-well? No, I don't consider Kiyoko written well. Berwyn doesn't count because customizable. Lyric gets thigh growth so doesn't count. Who else?
Silly. Women with small boobs don't exist. :Kappa:/s

The only purely female characters with small boobs, I can think of, are - Imora, Hethia and Clementine.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Only one I really remember is Atugia.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes