benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Obvious brihaus futanarization option is obvious. Could've just done that. Why not expand instead of adding new characters?

I really don't mind futas as long as they come with a pussy. Dick above the puss makes the girl better. The problem is they're all the same and boring like you said. Boring designs, boring personalities, doesn't really go anywhere with story and character. Maybe it's also because of the oversaturization, and the apparent fact the devs don't really have any interaction with IRL people hence don't know itnerpersonal relationships, that characters are written for a scene and not the other way around. Their orifices are the only deep things about them.

Which brings me to my point, which is that I'm sure people in this thread wouldn't be so mad about the flood of futas if they had good quality and amount of content, and males/females also had good content in suffiecient amounts.
AND I don't mean in hundreds of characters, this game has way too many NPCs for the amount of content they have. I assume it's all submission characters that got put in the game, because some of them don't warrant an existance in my opinion. What could've been, is a number of important NPCs with a lot of scenes, customization, quests, build a connection with them.

Instead it's all fuckbuddy giant horsecock dommymommies/musclemommies or whatever the fuck else you want to call them, using the player as their cumdump regardless of his deeds and choices. The only weight to these throwaway NPCs there is, is located in their cocks since they'd have even less reason to exist than because someone wanted their new futa OC with like 3-4 scenes and untouched for the next 5 years. The payerbase and obsession with meat over character are the exact reasons why some characters have shit-all content and instead you get so many NPCs that nobody even wants to edit the wiki for them.
TiTS has the exact same problem IMO, too wide of a berth, too shallow waters.
I have the opposite problem. CoC1 and a lot of TiTS were designed to be shallow with a lot of variety and I preferred it that way. CoC2 expects you to get invested in a smaller cast with more depth but if anyone in that cast doesn't gel with you(which happens pretty frequently as evidenced by this entire thread) that's a decent chunk of content you're not going to like which is also in some cases forced on you.

Aug 4, 2017
a weird horny spin on the whole kisune dynamic: what if Kiyoko was a male and in order to free them you had to bare thier kids. And each kid would turn you into a kitsune just a bit more/give you a tail. And at the 8th tail you could free them but in order to get the 9th tail you had to give your soul to keros while also having the last kid.
Is there a way to write your own scenes, mod like? Kinda weird how, from the looks of it, there is a lack of breeding centered content. Like a 9 tailed kitsune transformation where Kiyoko sets up the Mc to get bred along with the daughter. I recall being similar scenes back in CoC1

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Is there a way to write your own scenes, mod like? Kinda weird how, from the looks of it, there is a lack of breeding centered content. Like a 9 tailed kitsune transformation where Kiyoko sets up the Mc to get bred along with the daughter. I recall being similar scenes back in CoC1
yes but its not easy, you would need to more or less hack the game to get your scene to even load in.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Obvious brihaus futanarization option is obvious. Could've just done that. Why not expand instead of adding new characters?
Feel like having adding a futa option to another character would cause more riots then just adding a new character at this point.

Something that feels very under utilized is the magicock, literally got a magic device to have all the futa scenes without going full futa and only like three characters use it.

Reactions: GokutheG

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
Is it weird to say I want more Kiyoko, like her getting thiccer and bigger tits if you keep giving her more kids even after bringing her back to the world?

Also, Observer is an idgit if they think we're not going to go back to the game's hyper-sexual ground-state after the chance to be a father to our named daughter is ripped away from us. Of course we want to fuck Kinu once she's all grown up, we don't have the bond of her being our daughter because that opportunity was stolen from us by plot contrivance, same as Helspawn before her.

Over all, both TiTS and CoC2 seem to get bogged down in adding side content for months at a time while the main plot is put on the back burner, getting few if any working hours from the team. And while that side content can be fun, often some of the most fun stuff in the games, it feels like the main story should get finished to a functional state before most of the side quests get fleshed out.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I have the opposite problem. CoC1 and a lot of TiTS were designed to be shallow with a lot of variety and I preferred it that way. CoC2 expects you to get invested in a smaller cast with more depth but if anyone in that cast doesn't gel with you(which happens pretty frequently as evidenced by this entire thread) that's a decent chunk of content you're not going to like which is also in some cases forced on you.
The only reason this style doesn't work as well is because Savin and Co. are too busy huffing their own farts to make these characters particularly likable. Look at any JRPG(which this game's format is basically modeled after, even if unintentional) and you get attached to more or less every party member even if you don't like them at first. Not saying it's impossible for them to turn things around, but the odds of that happening for even half these companions are pretty slim I'd say.

I don't think the direction they took was inherently bad but the execution is kinda shit for it. The game would honestly have worked much better with the CoC1 format what with the adding a shit-ton of shallow characters. Stuff like that works much better for a sandbox than it does for a railroaded story experience.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Is it weird to say I want more Kiyoko, like her getting thiccer and bigger tits if you keep giving her more kids even after bringing her back to the world?

Also, Observer is an idgit if they think we're not going to go back to the game's hyper-sexual ground-state after the chance to be a father to our named daughter is ripped away from us. Of course we want to fuck Kinu once she's all grown up, we don't have the bond of her being our daughter because that opportunity was stolen from us by plot contrivance, same as Helspawn before her.

Over all, both TiTS and CoC2 seem to get bogged down in adding side content for months at a time while the main plot is put on the back burner, getting few if any working hours from the team. And while that side content can be fun, often some of the most fun stuff in the games, it feels like the main story should get finished to a functional state before most of the side quests get fleshed out.
no thats not weird to like Kiyoko getting thicker.

the kinu fucking is subjective.

you are very right with the 3rd point. I really wish the main story would be done in the near future.

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
no thats not weird to like Kiyoko getting thicker.
Ok, thanks, glad I'm not crazy for wanting more of the character I liked the most in the game (low bar considering everything)

Also, for all the pregnancy already in the game, some of the characters you CAN'T knock up feels weird? Like the dog boy twink can knock you up if you submit to him, but if you give them a pussy during their quest, you can't knock them up at all?

The whole thing feels like a fan fiction of "what if we let some LOOSER interact with out AWESOME lewd-DND party?", probably because of how the team talks about their home-brew DND so much, gives the player a ton of options, but then draw lines where they don't like a certain kink happening to their precious OC. Like... you have a team of writers with different fetishes, hand them the file on the character and have them write it? Review it as best you can with content that's not your taste to make sure its as in-character as it can be for what's happening?

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
Fairly sure Kiyoko does get thiccer, the bust just doesn't reflect it well enough.
More like the description doesn't emphasize her hips, butt, or thighs enough to draw attention to it, only her breasts. putting the starting art and final size art we have on top of one another, there's a nice and appreciable amount of thiccening. I'm just a degen who thinks "there's never too much."

Reactions: Muityek
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes