M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Well, here is my femboy li
Wait what femboy is getting an update?

Also i wonder other than that centaur blond boy and that fairy is there any other good femboy content in the game?
I like old Berwyn, June and Nikol the most. I would like if June had more content -- like dates and such.

As for what femboy is getting an update (probably)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hornet Prince(Nyze)
(Btw hornets not sexually arousal for me at all, just like spiders and other insects, although his scene is written very well, and yes, he is a virgin)
I feel like Prince Nyze is only Bubble character everyone that is interested in genuinely likes without much Caveats.

Reactions: menatv

grazzy

Jul 4, 2018
Femboys are really hit/miss for me, but the clothed busts tend to be highly attractive. Nikol and that new cow furry are nice especially. Then the clothes come off and they have a 10ft dick, tongue out, googly bulging ahego eyes, and Savin's brand stamped on their thigh to make sure I know my preferences will be lost in his toxic miasma.

Reactions: fdfggfd and Dwemer

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where?? Looks like average party dress
That is one of the worst examples of 'Draw a girl, call her a boy' bullshit that I've seen in a while. My man is 95% fem 5% boy with a 5% margin of error over here. Did Moira think she was supposed to draw another futa?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
That is one of the worst examples of 'Draw a girl, call her a boy' bullshit that I've seen in a while. My man is 95% fem 5% boy with a 5% margin of error over here. Did Moira think she was supposed to draw another futa?
I'm curious if this will be the game's first(?) guy with a vagina.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
i swore we already had a cuntboy character
You can make Berwyn into one but other than that I don't think CoC2 has one. Maybe Liulfr, if anyone remembered that character exists, but for the life of me I don't remember what they were like originally before you transform them.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
You can make Berwyn into one but other than that I don't think CoC2 has one. Maybe Liulfr, if anyone remembered that character exists, but for the life of me I don't remember what they were like originally before you transform them.
Yeah that's a character that I completely forgot about. I just remember that they were described as being muscular with a vagina. You were then given the choice to transform them.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes