Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 3790052
A post I made on the Fenoxo Forum last night. I still have no idea what I'm doing and no one has given any advice. Please share any info if you can, and if you can't, that's fine. If you have any questions let me know and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. I just wanted to make a quick update that I am still working on the doc and maybe get some help from any forums.

Still, thank you for reading and the support. Have a wonderful day!
Not sure why you're so insistent to have another artist who lacks the skill do the bust when Moira is right there.
Image, aww man I read that doujin before I forgot Its title, All I know that It's reverse NTR because he made the guy- who tempted the other man's wife into a concubine or smth. Anyone know about it?
[San Se Fang]Night Tales from a Chinese Studio: Wang Erxi

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, the game’s pretty middle of the road. There’s some gems, but that gets counterbalanced by the community mismanagement. I’d say it’s a three, three and a half at best.
It's all a matter of whether the community thinks the positives outweight the negatives. If it was really a 3 out of 5, then you would find the average review to be that... Unfortuantely, a lot of people give it a 1/5 either because it's genuinely not their cup of tea or they give it a lower evaluation to counterbalance all the 5/5 reviews that are just as bullshit as the 1/5 ones.

The game doesn't have a clear narrative direction and doesn't know it's audience but it isn't a bad game.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
No and I'd be surprised if any of these games do, virtually all the sex scenes are repeatable anyway so it'd be a mountain of work for minimum benefit.
God knowing how fucking slow these guys are at shit it'd end up a bigger game killer than the ship combat updates, TiTs still hasn't recovered from that shit.
Literally the opposite of what you say. There's a ton of one-time only scenes in this game, and they add more and more as of late.

Not only are you a Savin's simp, but also spreading literal misinformation. :Kappa:

Last edited:

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
Anyone know if this has some form of sex scene gallery yet?
Try Shift + Control or whatever keybind you use to open web console, go to the console section and type a character name and/or event and you can cycle through all the sex scenes in the game click the one you want then enter key. I use it to go through all the scenes in new updates.

It should look like this and you dont have to see the scenes you can do this in a fresh new game.

Snip20240702_29.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Not sure why you're so insistent to have another artist who lacks the skill do the bust when Moira is right there.
Bruh. Have you seen Moira's prices? If you have loads of money to throw away, be my guest, commission her as much as you want. But most people don't have that kind of disposable income.
160USD for one full body drawing from Moira - is literally my entire monthly paycheck.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes