Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Have you tried Love and Corruption by Airell great game, cater's to the impreg fetish and being a good father.
Yes, and the writing in that game is abysmal. Almost every romance begins with the MC telling every girl how nice and strong and beautiful she is, and for some reason this is enough for them to fall heads over heels.

And I'm not the only one who thinks it's written by someone who knows absolutely nothing about romance. This is what some of the reviews say:
The relationship with the other characters are plain, mostly of the time the character call them: "sweet thing", or "I will protect you", you dont feel like they are important to him even if he says so, just a copy-paste of a pdf to seduce the girls. It has room to grow, but no, after playing some hours, you know how the cycle is.
MC's having 100% identical dates with every girl like 5-7 times per level. No new content until you hit the arbitary number of repeats. Why not just have me instantly go to the next tier, rather then rereading the same stuff, if unique or even varied diologue on repeats isn't being written?
As mentioned above, he talks to every girl, even slaves, as if they're all the same person. He also fucks them as if they're all the same person. First they suck your dick, then you fuck them. They all react the same way. Your dick is big, its salty. UwU.

The approach to girls felt so damn formulaic. First, the MC tells them they are beautiful and kind (and it works EVERY time). Then you grind up love points, you get a oral/boobjob scene with a "OH MY GOD YOUR COCK IS SO BIG FOR A HUMAN". Then you grind up more, you get vaginal. They also almost always go "wow I love men who are so direct" or "*BLUSHES FURIOUSLY THEN STUTTERS*". They feel extremely one-dimensional and have very samey personalities. Speaking of which...

The MC is a one-dimensional jackass. Every single time it's "hello beautiful you are the most kind and sincere woman I ever met. Why yes I will give you a bunch of gold and/or solve every single one of your problems thus stripping you of all independence and responsibilities because I love to be a fucking fairy tale prince simp." Christ almighty what an insufferable douche bag.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes