Squid37

Sep 2, 2018
I don't think the bumblebees get pregnant the natural way. If the hornet encounters are anything to go by, they reproduce more like the drider, where they stuff eggs into people and have them incubate inside of them. That's a pretty niche fetish. But hey, her girlfriend Liaden has a naked bust in the resources so maybe you can offer her in your stead.
Maybe once Wayfort gets more content I'll spare all the baddies, but until then we're genocide routing all of Kas' supporters, if the game allows.
I forgot about Liaden, she feels like such a outside of context thing, Az's whole interaction is this build up between you and her where you eventually get permission from her mom to adventure with her which almost feels like a step below proposing. Then she goes "hey help me get a gf". Iunno before someone accuses me of being a screeching anti ntr person Im aware this isnt NTR. I just dont like it because it feels like the author wants to write about his OCs fucking then.

And to quote a conversation option from TiTs I play the game as fantasy fufillment as a like "Harem alpha" I guess. I got no problems with people inside the harem fucking but I dont like being forced into scene where they start banging someone else. It holds no appeal for me, its fine if you do just give me a option to turn it off.

And before someone goes "its a double standard, not realisitc etc etc". yeah youre right. But the entire premise of the game is "unrealistic" giving you a option to remove fetishes or shit you dont enjoy doesnt make it any lesser.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I forgot about Liaden, she feels like such a outside of context thing, Az's whole interaction is this build up between you and her where you eventually get permission from her mom to adventure with her which almost feels like a step below proposing. Then she goes "hey help me get a gf". Iunno before someone accuses me of being a screeching anti ntr person Im aware this isnt NTR. I just dont like it because it feels like the author wants to write about his OCs fucking then.

And to quote a conversation option from TiTs I play the game as fantasy fufillment as a like "Harem alpha" I guess. I got no problems with people inside the harem fucking but I dont like being forced into scene where they start banging someone else. It holds no appeal for me, its fine if you do just give me a option to turn it off.

And before someone goes "its a double standard, not realisitc etc etc". yeah youre right. But the entire premise of the game is "unrealistic" giving you a option to remove fetishes or shit you dont enjoy doesnt make it any lesser.
I mean, you can disable it from what I remember. You can either help Azzy get together with her or refuse to do it.
I usually do it since I am not into Azzy herself and I find them cute together.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017

According to the naked bust, and the fact that Savin confirmed that she has no sexual attraction to you at all, it's almost a guarantee those scenes are going to be there. Or not, who knows, the writers flip-flop so much Joker would probably be more predictable. Maybe she's down for threesomes.
But hey, your character's a pansexual polygamist, Cait's Cait, Arona's Arona, Berwyn is the team's switch, Brint's getting a harem, Quin is getting a girlfriend(s), Azzy has Liaden, and from what little scenes she has, Atugia is implied to be screwbuddies with Arona.
Clearly if your name's not Brienne, Etheryn, Einen, or maybe Atugia, monogamy is more of a suggestion to you. And even then there are cases where the latter 3 slip.
Oops forgot Kiyoko, but there were Takahiro scenes that that implied the contrary, and she still loves to watch.

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I'm new in this game, which npc can be transformed? (breast growth, get more thicc)
Of the top of my head, Cait and Etheryn can get thicker, you can genderbend Brint. You can turn Azzy and Liaden into bimbos but you really shouldn't. You can corrupt Zo but you really shouldn't, and you can make Kiyoko thicker and have more tails with children.
Also it's planned for you to be able to corrupt and dominate the Dom Dryad, but I don't know if that's going to come with transformations.
Ahmri also can get kidnapped by a sex cult, so god only knows what they're transforming her into

Last edited:
Reactions: PilasMPuestas

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
I dont want Kas to win but I do find her more interesting than say, Keros. However what does get me excited is that its heavily implied based on how she is written, along with the literal logo having a purified version of her, that we will have a purification romance line with her.

Thats basically how I play my character too, I kept the alarune, behemoth etc. alive because they can be kept docile and contained. And Im approaching Kas basically like how draculas wife did in castlevania " I can fix this", because shes hinted at it enough in story.

Anyway I know it wont happen but I hope Azyrran gets pregnancy/turn her into her own hive queen content. She and Etheryn are my favorite companions so far by a country mile. I dumped Brienne and Cait for them ASAP.
The logo is just Kas before being corrupted, don't think it makes any allusion to purifying her. Iirc in COC1 the only ending where you could purify the last boss was added in the revamp mod

I mean, you can disable it from what I remember. You can either help Azzy get together with her or refuse to do it.
Are there any interactions between Azzy and Liadrin after you set them up? I remember helping the one that asks you for advice on how to hit on the other but idk if anything happens afterward

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I dont want Kas to win but I do find her more interesting than say, Keros. However what does get me excited is that its heavily implied based on how she is written, along with the literal logo having a purified version of her, that we will have a purification romance line with her.
You cannot purify a demon. Once your soul is gone, there's no getting it back, at least as far as anyone is aware.

Squid37

Sep 2, 2018
The logo is just Kas before being corrupted, don't think it makes any allusion to purifying her. Iirc in COC1 the only ending where you could purify the last boss was added in the revamp mod
They keep making references to how she didnt ask to be like this and appears to be bitter over it at times, desires more than anything to be a mother, and based on a few scenes desires a romance/deeper connection with the pc. That appears to heavily foreshadow a alternate route. On the topic of her art, yes it likely indicates her precorruption but I doubt they would put the effort of making it the logo if her being non corrupted didnt factor into the story in a big way.

My called shot is there are 4 or 5 possible end games for her.

1: You kill her
2: She wins corrupt ending
3: You win but enslave her as a corrupt ending effectively taking her place
4: You win and capture her like the rest of the corrupted characters you can do this with
5: You win and purify her some way.

Sublop

Dec 5, 2018
Whether it will be explored is another question, but it's seemed pretty obvious to me from the start that Cait has told herself a lot of convenient lies about her religion that serve her own personal desires and give her the "excuse" to slut it up however she pleases, while saying it's just what she's expected to do as a Mallachite. I'd hope that bringing a more organized type of her religion into the local region is eventually going to bring a reckoning with this self-serving view Cait has on it, and we'll get to see how she deals with remembering the parts of life in the temple she's been trying to forget.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Whether it will be explored is another question, but it's seemed pretty obvious to me from the start that Cait has told herself a lot of convenient lies about her religion that serve her own personal desires and give her the "excuse" to slut it up however she pleases, while saying it's just what she's expected to do as a Mallachite. I'd hope that bringing a more organized type of her religion into the local region is eventually going to bring a reckoning with this self-serving view Cait has on it, and we'll get to see how she deals with remembering the parts of life in the temple she's been trying to forget.
I's rather just turn her away from the worship of Savarra's "gods." Mallach is nothing but a glorified pimp, and the rest are little better. They don't have much to offer.

Last edited:

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
You're not gonna purify Kas, there's just gonna be a romance option where they toss their own lore in the garbage because lol waifu. Then she'll fuck cait and both will love it so much you'll just stand there, in awe.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
You cannot. I kept refusing and she just kept bringing it up to me. Eventually I did it so she would just shut up about it.
Are there any interactions between Azzy and Liadrin after you set them up? I remember helping the one that asks you for advice on how to hit on the other but idk if anything happens afterward
None as far as I've seen.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
The question is what happens to thine bounded soul if that god will ceise from existance. Is there any existing lore behind that?

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
Ahmri also can get kidnapped by a sex cult, so god only knows what they're transforming her into
Wait what? She can actually get kidnapped? How the fuck does that happen?

I honestly have way less hate for this game (and Cait) than most people here but one thing that seriously infuriates me is the wiki. This game has gotten to a level where it’s impossible to see every scene without it and there’s tons of scenes I’ve found that aren’t mentioned anywhere because the wiki has been untouched.

Viburuss

Oct 31, 2020
I can't believe it, but the kitsune den is slowly making me hate kitsunes. You'd hate to see it.
Is there's a way to transform into one without meeting them? I just want to be a magical sage blasting others to oblivion.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Little bit of guilty pleasure but does anyone else ALWAYS choses the violent route when engaging the Kitsune Den? i mean other than Kiyoko, the merchant girl and the ninja gal outside of the den i tend to find Kitsunes annoying in general so i like to just beat the crap outa these "RaCiAlLy AcCuRaTe" pretentious cunts before i can't fight them anymore.

Reactions: Malcowitz

PilasMPuestas

Aug 3, 2017
Of the top of my head, Cait and Etheryn can get thicker, you can genderbend Brint. You can turn Azzy and Liaden into bimbos but you really shouldn't. You can corrupt Zo but you really shouldn't, and you can make Kiyoko thicker and have more tails with children.
Also it's planned for you to be able to corrupt and dominate the Dom Dryad, but I don't know if that's going to come with transformations.
What bad effects would turning them into bimbos cause?
How big can Cait and Etheryn get? and how?

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
The corrupt hive route have less stuff than the good one.
Cait: for now you can incrase her bust many times until her breast are bigger than her head.
Ryn: you can increase her bust and ass but not so much.
When you talk to them they have a item option

Reactions: PilasMPuestas

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
If you do it via the hive quest, you'll only be able to access one sex scene with them. The writer was vehement in her never wanting to support the corrupt ending for the quest. If you do the good ending you not only get Azzyran as a companion and more future content, but you can still turn her into a bimbo. A functioning one this time. Liaden's not into you no matter what your character looks like so if you really want to have sex with her you got to take that into consideration.
Cait can get pretty big but you're probably going to want the first option. If you use alchemy to you can enchant the bovum sherry and give it to her. You have to use sweet cream. The other option is to wait till Khor'Minos where you watch her get gangbanged by Minotaurs, repeatedly. That's apparently going to have the same effect.
Ryn is less exaggerated, but still noticeable you just have to give her bovum sherry enhance with wild melon

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes