M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
People will soon start to ask if the NTR is avoidable... As this happens all over forum in many threads. (and this game has got no content switches "on/off" for any kind of sexual content to filter out from seeing inside the game...)
If this game will eventualy get NTR tag here - later in the new search if someone will check ntr as excluded tag - than game won't show up in the search results. Just saying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, for now, it is. And I mean, this game should have gotten it long before. With stuff like Cait defeat by mercs, Kiyokos sex scene if you get defeated by mare folk shaman and all that. The only reason I think it was not added is because many people do not know about it.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I mean, for now, it is. And I mean, this game should have gotten it long before. With stuff like Cait defeat by mercs, Kiyokos sex scene if you get defeated by mare folk shaman and all that. The only reason I think it was not added is because many people do not know about it.
My reasoning is for the creators and not the moderators. Moderators just post and they update first post. Nothing wrong with that. But later on - if the creator haven't done some changes - it just overgrows with feckin tags. Than people just jump into the thread asking repeatadly the same questions and that question is if the ntr is avoidable.
It's so feckin annoying to read it all around in other threads - that creating even just one more thread to open this question up again is just... :HideThePain:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
My reasoning is for the creators and not the moderators. Moderators just post and they update first post. Nothing wrong with that. But later on - if the creator haven't done some changes - it just overgrows with feckin tags. Than people just jump into the thread asking repeatadly the same questions and that question is if the ntr is avoidable.
It's so feckin annoying to read it all around in other threads - that creating even just one more thread to open this question up again is just... :HideThePain:
Wait, that happens? Is that the reason What a Legende has it in bold "NO NTR HERE FOLKS". I though nhentai comment section was bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Technician

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
The imps in the Undermountain have become a real pain in the ass. They can soak a crap ton of damage, and during one encounter drained all of my party's resolve, and you can't even flee from them.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
The imps in the Undermountain have become a real pain in the ass. They can soak a crap ton of damage, and during one encounter drained all of my party's resolve, and you can't even flee from them.
One shot them - problem solved. Than this got very easy.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Questions about the update.
1) First, what is the bad end? And on who is focused more? Your companions or on champion? I would prefer if it was on champion.
2) What are the encounters inside of it. How tough are they?
3) And who is the one protecting the city.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Questions about the update.
1) First, what is the bad end. And on who is focused more? Your companions or on champion? I would prefer if it was on champion.
2) What are the encounters inside of it. How tough are they?
3) And who is the one protecting the city.
1) ntr s$it with Brienne - can't post it - i am against it - refuse to do it - don't like the idea
2) 2 or 3 times more frequent encounters than in any other location, imps/hopgoblins, sometimes every 2 squares travelled - can pay/bribe the hopgobbos for not fighting - meh! just kill them
3) YOU and two babes with a stick
1623510211349.png
one time event - than they dissapear. No more meeting them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: And i don't buy it. Where are her horns sticking out of helmet? She has no tail? Brienne looks much more mino-like than her... Oh common now - that is only the human-paladin, without-o-mino girls... :oops:

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I mean, at this point you can't really be mad at these morons for writing shit; they even managed to make a month supposedly about preggos about turbo-sluts caits dumb religion where you, ahahaha, pay them huge amounts of money to be their simp for a while

It's just more of the same really; we're never going to get even the mid levels of OG COC with them at the helm and that's just what we gotta deal with.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I genuinely think that TOBS hate the players of this game, he seems so hostile to everyone and everything.
Yeah - just tell him what you DON'T like (but fake it). Than he will go to opposite direction and he will decide to do it. That's the way to be done!

kazama19jin

Sep 25, 2019
I genuinely think that TOBS hate the players of this game, he seems so hostile to everyone and everything.
That's pretty much it,I have no idea why that smooth brain is even on the team,hell the more I play the more I see how much this is just an OC self insert fest of the writters,first COC didn't have this problem.

Reactions: aroeah126

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
He does because look at how he writes the character in his content. Extremely incompetent and has no balls to stand up for themselves. I can easily tell he has never played an RPG in his life because it fucking shows. Even Fallout 4 has deeper characters then this and that game's writing is fucking trash.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes