fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to get arona berserker set? Wiki says something about arona exile and quarrel with garth daughter, but I do not understand how to trigger it.
when you go to aid arona in overthrowing her brother you are given a couple options wait or blow your cover if you blow your cover arona gets exiled im not sure what happens after that as I reloaded my save. I know she goes to live at the inn so im assuming by chance just visit garths daughter until it triggers?

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021

Chance to reduce hips rating

So berserker set is locked out for my save? I already picked wait RIP

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019

Chance to reduce hips rating

So berserker set is locked out for my save? I already picked wait RIP
yep on the other hand you get the bronze set but im not sure if the other two are better? besides still have brint/brienne, azyrran, atugia as tanks/warrior class not a huge loss but still unfortunate cant have all sets

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
I see. I prolly won't use her anyway but it is just for completion. Quin/Bimbo Azy/Dancer cait + yourself as charmer just faceroll 90% of all enemies except the one cannot be teased.

Another Myth

Mar 14, 2018
Have we gone batshit over the fact that Quin is going to be the one to make Berwyn admit that he likes anal... I feel like it's time to go batshit over that.

Oh and tobs is writing that too

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Have we gone batshit over the fact that Quin is going to be the one to make Berwyn admit that he likes anal... I feel like it's time to go batshit over that.

Oh and tobs is writing that too
That was just something Tobs wrote for fun. And I mean, if he wrote that for actual ingame scene, there better be a scene where champion or Berwyn also make Quin admit it. Fuck it, make champion plow them both at same time. ... fuck it,let me butt slutunate Nakano.

Last edited:

Another Myth

Mar 14, 2018
That was just something Tobs wrote for fun. And I mean, if he wrote that for actual ingame scene, there better be a scene where champion or Berwyn also make Quin admit it. Fuck it, make champion plow them both at same time. ... fuck it,let me butt slutunate Nakano.
I mean I hope you're right but he did say it would make it into the game... but only B really knows

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I mean I hope you're right but he did say it would make it into the game... but only B really knows
Berwyn already has sex scenes including others. Just that in all of them he pitches, expect when you are fucking him while he is inside Cait. So I would not be surprised. Especially considering who Quin is.

That is one of the reason companions exist. For them to interact. I know not everyone likes it but oh well.

Still as said, I expect to be able to fuck Quins ass in the future. Come on, you hacks.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I would assume that it would be up to you to call him for him to fuck Berwyn. Kind of like Ryn and Arona.

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
When and where was that posted? You know, for purely scientific curiosity.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I am surprised Quin has this many haters/non fans everywhere. On discord, forumus, 4chan and here. Like, kind of expected but I sometimes do not really face reality.
Alas, I do wonder what BubbleLord could do to make him more, if not liked, more tolerable.

also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just couple of posts above that TObses comment

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes