NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I always play human in any game cause I'm boring, though my genitals have been turned into a swiss army knife, of various sizes and types
Same as the gentleman in question.

That being said sometimes I make elves with manly faces and no random bullshit animal pieces sticking out of them, after all t he only obscene mutations I'm interested in are the ALL POWERFULL DEMON-DESTROYING-DICK & CHAOTIC-CUM-CANON!!!!

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
does any body know if the mod got a newer update
Doubt it
fen and his cuck DnD boyfriend savin didnt want to repeat CoC1 drama
even the team refuse to allow mod from steam workshop
so dont get your hopes up for another small mod or xianxia,revamped type of mod
and supposedly they add some kind of protection inside the game to make it harder for community to mod the game

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I meant forcefully! Turning a dominant jock into your breeding ho is just something that I, specifically, would love.
As for what I would like, depends on design. Still, my preferences do lean towards Cboys that have Quin/Elyon body shape.
As for Berwyn... God, I forgot you could do that. I just forgot that whole quest line since it was not made for me. And it removes almost all of his past content. Especially shame for his bad end and pregnancy scenes, for they were some of my favorite pieces of work.
Isn't that what Hirrud's Khor'minos content was going to be all about? Turning him into a bitchboy? I might be miss-remembering or the content has been changed/cancelled (impossible to know with these devs)...

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
What races do you guys usually play?

I saw Savin said that there's very little reaction to racial appearance in the game nor is there meant to be.
maybe because of that, the TF of this game feels meaningless to me. (because scenes practically has no different regardless of my race)
I'm a "human fighter" kinda guy(and I'm not kidding, I just bought Pathfinder WotR and IMMEDIATELY defaulted to a human fighter, feats for days tho). So I only ever play as human. I'm a boring basic bitch like that. TiTS? Human. FF14? Human/Midlander. Destiny? Human. Etc.

I dont even fuck with TFs beyond painstakingly making my PCs dick the optimal size and bumping virility.

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
Human. I also like to make my MC johnson small so I get those messed up punk the mc character scenes but then have cum production and virilty to catastrophic levels. The only characters who have the void for insides are Cait and Kitsunes like bruh I literally create rivers.....where does it all go?!

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Wait how? I though CoC 1 drama whas that Savin promised something and then said no, I decided against as "I have no more desire to do it." excuse?
Well im not sure if this is categorized as drama but Savin and his bunch of boyfriends try to avoid what happen on coc 1
Game went open source and community go ham on the code to make their mod work plus what irritated the dev is that people somehow mistaken the mod for the vanilla game
dont know about another shit show but i hear some mod(endless journey or something)causing problem that make FENco didnt want to get associated with it

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Fen had/has his issues but was never anti mod/moders as far as I know, even gave them a place on his forums. It was always Savin right from the get go being toxic as fuck in the mod section, and this game doesn't have any Fen input anyways, he's just getting paid for the name. And that was even before he quit.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Plantfolk.

Even if 80% of writers didn't bother, I did like TiTs because someone usually tried to put in different variations based on PC's body/tf/etc (william was the most consistent iirc).
It's one of TiTS strong points imo, TF really isn't my thing but the variety of scenes dependent on having a specific mod make me occasionally dip into them. You really can't say the same about CoC2 though.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
when it comes to modding CoC2 I have a number of ideas of implementing a kind of modloader setup that will work by modding the files in memory instead of on disk. something like Harmony for js I guess
Harmony hijack C# VM, with assumption that it have """""specific and predictable""""" structure. But here we have JS.
In addition to that JS have no concept of pointers and memory management. I mean there are, but they are not exposed to JS programmer. So its impossible to modify loaded bytecode/files/etc like in languages with memory 'access'.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Is there an ETA on these? or is it after Wsan finishes KM?
No clue.

Not sure if the list is referring to specific content either. Like, I know he has big meaty expansions planned for the dryads and Evelyn with corruption and a bunch of other stuff, but I'm not sure if that's what he means here.

This might just be some small scenes he's tossing to keep fans with dying of thirst while he works on bigger stuff, like those scenes he cranked out a bit ago for Evelyn and Orlaith.

Actually...yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Hell, as long as none of the other mooks (ie: tobs) are writing it, that's usually enough for me to become cautiously interested.
Someone ought to send Wsan some paracetamol or something, it can't be easy or pleasant carrying that entire circus on his back all day.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Harmony hijack C# VM, with assumption that it have """""specific and predictable""""" structure. But here we have JS.
In addition to that JS have no concept of pointers and memory management. I mean there are, but they are not exposed to JS programmer. So its impossible to modify loaded bytecode/files/etc like in languages with memory 'access'.
well my thought process was setting up the modloader to load all the script files into something like espima. to get thier ast and from there load the mod js files and apply the transformations within. While finally returning the js back to jscode and storing it into local storage. the game will then load the jscode from local storage instead of on disk. by esprima I do mean

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
well my thought process was setting up the modloader to load all the script files into something like espima. to get thier ast and from there load the mod js files and apply the transformations within. While finally returning the js back to jscode and storing it into local storage. the game will then load the jscode from local storage instead of on disk. by esprima I do mean
Is it gonna worth the efforts?
Remember, 'game' statically defined every scene. There are no any kind of parser/loader that reads files in "content" folder (dialogue strings, images, scripts) and construct from it actual game scenes.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes