M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Like a masculine guy or just a guy in general cause there is Berwyn
I meant forcefully! Turning a dominant jock into your breeding ho is just something that I, specifically, would love.
As for what I would like, depends on design. Still, my preferences do lean towards Cboys that have Quin/Elyon body shape.
As for Berwyn... God, I forgot you could do that. I just forgot that whole quest line since it was not made for me. And it removes almost all of his past content. Especially shame for his bad end and pregnancy scenes, for they were some of my favorite pieces of work.

alexiblis

Aug 17, 2018
I think not giving titles passive bonuses is an oversight. It could give unique effects or just stats as you cant get any additional stats (20 more hp after winter city is almost useless...). most unique equipmest is useless and you still have only limited inventory space so having titles as equipable quest rewards could be a good way to fix it.

amberale

Mar 16, 2020
What races do you guys usually play?

I saw Savin said that there's very little reaction to racial appearance in the game nor is there meant to be.
maybe because of that, the TF of this game feels meaningless to me. (because scenes practically has no different regardless of my race)

Reactions: Wrynn13

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017

I saw Savin said that there's very little reaction to racial appearance in the game nor is there meant to be.
maybe because of that, the TF of this game feels meaningless to me. (because scenes practically has no different regardless of my race)
I always play human in any game cause I'm boring, though my genitals have been turned into a swiss army knife, of various sizes and types

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Elf. I know I should take orc but it feels weird to create a bunch of half orcs and being Noble orc so I took elf.
So, anyone here into pegging? By which I mean either being the one getting pegged
Me. Another one of the kinks I have to thank Fenoxo for in addition to all the Futas as before I found it gay.

• Haha
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
So, anyone here into pegging? By which I mean either being the one getting pegged and/or the one doing the deed?
Not something I'm really into. I did have one Male character pegg Berwyn one play through. But that's mainly cause Berry looks girly enough where you can pretend he's a girl and not feel gay. Much in the same way Bridget from Guilty Gears and Astolfo in Fate. Plus its more of a power play when you pegg Berry, as he's such a insufferable brat at times. And before anyone says shit about Bridget being a Trans Girl now cause GG strive. Fuck that noise. Strive is trash. Accent core plus and Xrd are the best Guilty Gear games

I typically play as a Lupine of Cat person. My main account is a 8 foot tall Alpha wolf. Really got into the idea of my character being a bad ass lone wolf who got banished from his pack for not following the tribes way. And is now building his own harem/ pack of followers.

But, yeah I agree transformations don't really amount for much in this game. When I first heard this complaint, I thought it can't be that bad, but then I played CoC1. And while its not perfect. CoC1 at least acknowledges the differences your body can go through in sex scenes and even locks off certain partners if you don't meet their sexual preferences or can't fit if you're to big or small. Also gives you new sex scenes depending on if you're a centaur, drider or naga. While i'm sure some people got annoyed by that. I felt it was a nice attention to detail and made transformation matter. Plus the racial boost and decreases to certain stats. Long term I think the system in first game was far more interesting and made repeated play through either for sex scenes or character builds worthwhile.

I remember shortly after Berry got removed I decided to make my next hero in CoC1 a trap. Which lead to being able to have sex with this character that was a lesbian. I remember encountering her in my first playthrough, and thought I would have to do a female run just to see those sex scenes. But it was a nice twist that all you had to do was become feminine in appearance. And despite being lesbian there was scene that involved her dicked down and giving blowjobs.

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
Wait a minuet... That is no pegging. That is just gay sex!
Well then I guess my alpha wolf is a Bi-sexual, top exclusive, so long as a character looks like a girl.

Edit: Also this brings up another question for me. If a male character has sex with someone like Etheryn or any of the futa's who identifies as a woman, but has no pussy, isn't that technically gay sex? Also whats the difference between pegging and Anal? Only difference I can think off is typically when we say pegging people are referring to a girl doing their boyfriend in the butt. I.E Female champs topping Brint. But its still anal. Only difference is who's receiving.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
If a male character has sex with someone like Etheryn or any of the futa's who identifies as a woman, but has no pussy, isn't that technically gay sex?
That is still straight since you are just attracted to a girl with a dick. Same way fucking a dude with only a pussy as a guy is gay sex.

Also whats the difference between pegging and Anal? Only difference I can think off is typically when we say pegging people are referring to a girl doing their boyfriend in the butt. I.E Female champs topping Brint. But its still anal. Only difference is who's receiving.
The technical difference is one uses a toy, the other real thing.
But it is different connotations that make the experience its own.

Well then I guess my alpha wolf is a Bi-sexual, top exclusive, so long as a character looks like a girl.
Oh, I follow the similar line of thinking. With one added caveat - everyone looks like a bitch to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019

I used to play as kitsune, but I switched to corrupt lupine through the magical power of save editing, since every kitsune den update is just disappointing (fuck Keros, I'm taking the soul back if he won't even bend over for me).

My ideal species would be demon fox, but that's not in the game, so corrupt lupine is the next closest one.
And yeah there's very little difference in sex scenes depending on species, most of them don't even mention a knot if you have one. It's very sad.

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018

It's all by design, according to Savin you (the PC) are not important and not special only their OC's matter. But then Savin is an ass. My main charactera are a elf, 99% boreal but somehow the wings make her wyld... going to go valk soon as possible and a manticor/mander hybrid. If you could be drider I would definitely have a drider though, favorite from CoC1.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
So, anyone here into pegging? By which I mean either being the one getting pegged and/or the one doing the deed?
I'll peg a girl if she really wants it but never a guy and never receiving. If there's a strap on involved I'm the one wearing it.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Not something I'm really into. I did have one Male character pegg Berwyn one play through. But that's mainly cause Berry looks girly enough where you can pretend he's a girl and not feel gay. Much in the same way Bridget from Guilty Gears and Astolfo in Fate. Plus its more of a power play when you pegg Berry, as he's such a insufferable brat at times. And before anyone says shit about Bridget being a Trans Girl now cause GG strive. Fuck that noise. Strive is trash. Accent core plus and Xrd are the best Guilty Gear games

I typically play as a Lupine of Cat person. My main account is a 8 foot tall Alpha wolf. Really got into the idea of my character being a bad ass lone wolf who got banished from his pack for not following the tribes way. And is now building his own harem/ pack of followers.

But, yeah I agree transformations don't really amount for much in this game. When I first heard this complaint, I thought it can't be that bad, but then I played CoC1. And while its not perfect. CoC1 at least acknowledges the differences your body can go through in sex scenes and even locks off certain partners if you don't meet their sexual preferences or can't fit if you're to big or small. Also gives you new sex scenes depending on if you're a centaur, drider or naga. While i'm sure some people got annoyed by that. I felt it was a nice attention to detail and made transformation matter. Plus the racial boost and decreases to certain stats. Long term I think the system in first game was far more interesting and made repeated play through either for sex scenes or character builds worthwhile.

I remember shortly after Berry got removed I decided to make my next hero in CoC1 a trap. Which lead to being able to have sex with this character that was a lesbian. I remember encountering her in my first playthrough, and thought I would have to do a female run just to see those sex scenes. But it was a nice twist that all you had to do was become feminine in appearance. And despite being lesbian there was scene that involved her dicked down and giving blowjobs.
I'm not gonna get into the Brisket stuff, but booo, stop being annoying with your "x is better than the trash newest entry in fighting game series"

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes