TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Well. Unless Sav and Fen decided to stop being a bunch of *%$&$*&*% %&&*$ Greedy %&&%*&$*$*&$&#$&*. You might as well give up on the game. The Great Mod that everyone has been waiting for, isn't going to happen. Everyone has either just outright quit, or is no longer doing anything. There was mention that Sav/Fen and w/e other %&$&*$* have implemented semi drm so no one can just mod them game easy without QUITE a bit of effort now.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Well. Unless Sav and Fen decided to stop being a bunch of *%$&$*&*% %&&*$ Greedy %&&%*&$*$*&$&#$&*. You might as well give up on the game. The Great Mod that everyone has been waiting for, isn't going to happen. Everyone has either just outright quit, or is no longer doing anything. There was mention that Sav/Fen and w/e other %&$&*$* have implemented semi drm so no one can just mod them game easy without QUITE a bit of effort now.
do you mean the ofuscation as the semi drm?

Bennyh24

Feb 7, 2020
Hello folks, I wanted to see both corrupt hive and pure one, but forgot to save. Autosave is also no joy. Could anybody please share their save?

Basty96

May 4, 2017
nahh people are just waiting for the game to be aband... ehrm finished before they start modding

hauntedxdd

Jul 1, 2017
Plenty.
I know you're propably one of those doods going non-stop about how terrible the game is and how terrible every new character is written and so on.. But i really like a lot of what the game had to offer. Not all of it was good or interesting, i really hate everything the oberser does, for example, it just reads like a shitstain, but others did a good job.
This is one of the reasons why it hurts so much. COC2 has so much potential, it's insane. I just wish it were managed better and not by people who act like 15 year olds in high school. I like the combat, I like the setting (fantasy hits harder for me than with a sci-fi setting like TiTS), I like the characters, and the story is interesting.

In the end though, it's like watching someone pull out a jigsaw puzzle. They take every piece out and instead of doing it properly, they just... kinda flail about and smush every piece together until it technically fits. Sure the puzzle is, "complete" , but it's still disappointing and you wish it were done the right way.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
honestly i hate to admit this but over time coc2 kind of just made me tolerate futas. used to vehemently hate them in coc1.

i just hate it when a futa character has no scenes with her pussy. at that point, what even is the point of the organ.
It is even worse for me. During CoC 1 I dedicked everyone. Now a futa is something hot. Shemales I have still mixed feelings about them.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It is even worse for me. During CoC 1 I dedicked everyone. Now a futa is something hot. Shemales I have still mixed feelings about them.
I have a very shameful confession...

I actually didn't dedick the sharkgirl futa... for the sole reason is that it eliminates the micromanagement on the slimegirl

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord Kentus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I have a very shameful confession...

I actually didn't dedick the sharkgirl futa... for the sole reason is that it eliminates the micromanagement on the slimegirl
I did not dedick her because she is so happy with her natural born dick, it feels like dedicking a guy just because from your opinion traps does not have meat.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes