destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I didn't have silly mode on and yet Alypia wrote some of the worst dogshit "jokes" ever in those scenes.

Not even ironically funny in a dad joke kind of way.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
you say that and its gonna jinx it.

but for real I dont understand the extreme dislike of futa. They are just girls with dicks whats so bad about that? for me its more a case of "oh this exists". I am more disappointed when I play as a female/herm and cant get impregnated by said futa.
A extreme dislike of futa is really easy to understand, some people really like girls and really don't like dick. So slapping a dick on what could be a really hot girl is like dumping peanut butter on top of what was a delicious looking steak. Even some people that like peanut butter for some reason are going to be annoyed it's on their steak and people who rightfully hate the stuff are going to see it ruined. And since most of the futas in the game don't have much personality it wasn't that good a steak to begin with.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
you say that and its gonna jinx it.

but for real I dont understand the extreme dislike of futa. They are just girls with dicks whats so bad about that? for me its more a case of "oh this exists". I am more disappointed when I play as a female/herm and cant get impregnated by said futa.
do you see how many futas are in the game AND being story/quest relevant? it gets fucking tiring

Basty96

May 4, 2017
- Etheryn - besides the scenes that had been written where she's coming to the conclusion herself where she prefers being a woman - she also needs an heir, which could be an excuse for her to become one fully - for those male MCs to give her an heir - (makes sense for her to stay as she is for female MCs)
- maybe her sister - considering she was female before her demonification? -
hoo boy you were you here when that shit dropped that the Devs gonna keep her like she is with their dog shit explanation?

Basty96

May 4, 2017
honestly i hate to admit this but over time coc2 kind of just made me tolerate futas. used to vehemently hate them in coc1.

i just hate it when a futa character has no scenes with her pussy. at that point, what even is the point of the organ.
Knowing the Devs it's either fetish or for some NPC to cuck you

Reactions: Mav3rick88

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Man, some people here really do like to bitch and whine whenever they add in another dickgirl or futa or whatever.
You don't have to be into that stuff, but holy shit. Imagine if i and every other futa enjoyer complained every single time they added in a chick or dude.
I stumbled into this thread and saw all the salt. I thought "damn, Savin or another of the COC2 devs must have said some dumb shit for the 700th time" but no, all they did was add a girl with a wang.

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
It's probably the apathy speaking right now, but I don't really care that they added another futa. It doesn't really bother me, as I just want the main story to progress. I'm tired of all this side content. Just like how anime turned me off with all the filler episodes. This game turned me off with all the side questing.
Where are all these female characters getting turned into futas in this game?

Didn't we already math the math out for these complaints?
I'm pretty sure you're joking as I believe you're the one who actually figured out the exact percentage of futa to male to females in this game. With there being like 60 bangable women or and 20 futas. or something along those lines. Once again I personally don't care how many characters this game has. I don't even mind there being characters who are futas/ gay/ straight/ bi/ open relationship or protagonist exclusive. ( Edit: So, long as my character has a say in the nature of our relationship) If their all paper thin, I'm not gonna get attached to any of them.

Honestly I'd rather read what everyone's impression of the new quest is. I finally updated my game after multiple months. And finished in like 2 minutes. I'll admit I got bored after reading through. The valk chick seems relatively cool and sensible. Personally she seems like a better god to work with than Keros. But is this quest really just one random mob battle and some brief dialogue explaining why she cann't directly help you?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
ok that cat is me when faced with the story that is unfinished and seeing more side char stuff.

i just hate it when a futa character has no scenes with her pussy. at that point, what even is the point of the organ.
I feel the same way because its like a huge missed opportunity.

You can top more futa in this game than guys. Well, proportionally anyway.
I think there are more futas then males in this game even including a male main char

Just like how anime turned me off with all the filler episodes.
let me introduce my friend called "Infinite Tsukuyomi" and its 20 filler episodes.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I think there are more futas then males in this game even including a male main char
Nope. There are more guys you can fuck then futa but a lot of them are one of scenes or nameless grunts.
The reason why I specified topping since that Is how I how I felt, but now I realize that I am talking out of my ass.
The guys that you can fuck, but can not top are:
Quin, Elyon, Takahiro, Most of the minotaurs (excluding Brint and Nikol), that Moss Elf and Keros and that one shipworker
The dick girls that you can not top are the 2 horse ladies, the hippy horse centuar and Agni.
And if we exclude those one offs, the dickgirl topping gang has it slightly worse.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Was there are an 'interesting stuff' in the game in the first place, is a quastion you should ask firstly?
Plenty.
I know you're propably one of those doods going non-stop about how terrible the game is and how terrible every new character is written and so on.. But i really like a lot of what the game had to offer. Not all of it was good or interesting, i really hate everything the oberser does, for example, it just reads like a shitstain, but others did a good job.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can't remember Vacia/Valencia? - was she the manticore lass you could train outside the mare village?
Valencia is the redhead manticore girl you can train after saving her thrice.

Vacia is a demon girl in Khor'Minos who has her corrupted bull pet-thing.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes