Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
so is there anything interesting coming down the coc2 pipeline?
Savin finished Ryns quest to find her sister and I think he's done with the post quest sex scenes, so that should be soon.

Alypia and Gardeford finished a bunch of Lumia stuff, and that's being coded now.

Wsans still working on Bri's family, dunno how far off that is.

Balak is working on the combat rework, which I think is supposed to be done by the end of the year.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
It's not that I want to criticize or anything and I know that Wsan had to do the city of minotaurs, that's why it may be taking a long time but you have felt that maybe it's taking more time ........... Well I just hope that at the wedding I do not come out with some stupid.

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
Maybe some scraps for her were thrown in with the Lumia champion stuff, at least one can hope.
I want Atugia to get more content, because she's one of the few characters that I liked from their introduction and onward. But considering what new content looks like for her (the player getting cucked.) I think I'm fine with her being given the Savin and Co trade marked feature complete status.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I want Atugia to get more content, because she's one of the few characters that I liked from their introduction and onward. But considering what new content looks like for her (the player getting cucked.) I think I'm fine with her being given the Savin and Co trade marked feature complete status.
When I say I want more content for Gia obviously I mean actual good content. They can eat a dick if all she gets is cuck shit now.

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
I used to enjoy lurking around this place, reading all the people shitting on savin and the other devs and characters and enjoying the memes that came with it, but after the Berry update I've honestly lost most of the drive to even bother about the game and it feels like alot of people share that sentiment compared to how active this thread used to be

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I used to enjoy lurking around this place, reading all the people shitting on savin and the other devs and characters and enjoying the memes that came with it, but after the Berry update I've honestly lost most of the drive to even bother about the game and it feels like alot of people share that sentiment compared to how active this thread used to be
yea its barely worth it to even complain, its just sucks and there isnt much else that can be said.

G3b

Oct 15, 2021
"Fixing"? It require total overhaul. Its like fixing a sunk ship on a seafloor, without taking it out of water back into a slipway.
I would pick a total overhaul of the entire game rather than being belittled by the creators who think it's okay to attack their customers.

Reactions: Wrynn13

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
they should possibly add a 3rd harder to reach path for kinu. one were she is still "shy looking Kinu" but also shows cleavage.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes