Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Tobs writing a character who’s suppose to be a face down drunk went as well as expected. Talkative as hell while still being comprehensible, apparently still powerful enough to mindbreak you despite drinking to suppress said powers, and she’s constantly referred to as silly but does nothing anything weirder than other people.
What? Psionic alcoholic harpy!?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
The way it's going, doubt that'll even be a choice that one can make.

Presume they're going to enforce that the cage has to come off, and one has to watch Ryn preg Elthara. Again, seems about in line for how this game is going.
Well unlike the winter city quest which is part of the main story line it seems like you can just ignore tracking down the ex-queen so if they do force a cage removal I'll just never finish that quest. Which is a shame cause I do really want to make the ex-queen a demon slave, got a cell at the fort all ready for her and everything. And if the cage never comes off the Ryn never pregs Elthara, also bullshit, and one of my many many children by Elthara rightfully takes the throne eventually since there aren't any other nobles left.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Skandranon's two cents that noone asked for:

Centaurs are the worst (popular) monster girls.

By far.
On one side, it's literally just a horse, with a woman waving at you from like 10 feet away. Horse butt is not sexy, I will not budge on this.

On the other side, you just have the upper half of a woman, which is nice, but you could have a whole one.

You can't even do both at once, there's no traits that make sex more exciting, and you lose out on what is clearly the sexiest part of a woman (legs and thighs) for nothing gained.
You can ride her into battle!

1665805952597.png 1665877852573.png 1665805808983.png 1665806799609.png

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
with all this chaos ill just go back to sleeping with my favorite chars wraps in my arms in bed. I just want somone close to me the sex is a nice bonus.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
So I've come back to the game after a long time away and thankfully Berwyn is no longer a companion it seems, but I still liked there character quite a bit, I save scummed before doing the quest to take down his mistress for a second time but that damn twisting pathways in the fortress I really wanted to explore each bit of it but I got lost a lot lol, and ended up fighting his mistress, making them full female and letting his mistress stay in her own fortress.

So is there a guide for the paths?

whats the best option for I like the idea of having another powerful mage in the way fort but I'm unsure on what to choose, anyone got input to help?

Edit:
I have only been awake 20mins lol so apologies for anythng thats unclear

Mav3rick88

Jun 4, 2019
So I've come back to the game after a long time away and thankfully Berwyn is no longer a companion it seems, but I still liked there character quite a bit, I save scummed before doing the quest to take down his mistress for a second time but that damn twisting pathways in the fortress I really wanted to explore each bit of it but I got lost a lot lol, and ended up fighting his mistress, making them full female and letting his mistress stay in her own fortress.

So is there a guide for the paths?

whats the best option for I like the idea of having another powerful mage in the way fort but I'm unsure on what to choose, anyone got input to help?

Edit:
I have only been awake 20mins lol so apologies for anythng thats unclear
Removing Berwyn as a companion was probably one of the worst decisions they’ve made so far, it singlehandedly killed discussions for the game on other sites. I personally had been waiting on an update for him only to get an update that completely changed his character and locked you out of his older scenes (which I feel are better than the new ones B wrote).
To your question, I think the wiki might have one, though if you read the text for the rooms I believe you’ll notice that some of the paths seem more travelled. I’ve never cared enough to legitimately complete that dungeon, I just click until I’m through lol

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Removing Berwyn as a companion was probably one of the worst decisions they’ve made so far, it singlehandedly killed discussions for the game on other sites. I personally had been waiting on an update for him only to get an update that completely changed his character and locked you out of his older scenes (which I feel are better than the new ones B wrote).
To your question, I think the wiki might have one, though if you read the text for the rooms I believe you’ll notice that some of the paths seem more travelled. I’ve never cared enough to legitimately complete that dungeon, I just click until I’m through lol
I tried to like him/her but they were just so damn petulant and bitchy I preferred them as a side character

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
ok my inner retard may have activated, but I've knocked Kiyoko up gone to the fox shrine to free her but her amulet hasn't become the amulet of union? what am I doing wrong?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes