Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hmm, we're nearly 1k pages.
I'm kinda surprised that they still haven't done a purge since 1k pages worth of comments should be a lot of data.
Although most of 'em aren't useful. :KEK:

Jan 18, 2018
Really? No one has the steam unlock key? What a shame indeed...
0.5.19 is a public patch, so you shouldn't need one. You can find the key pretty easily by using the search, even though search is mediocre; use keywords like "Steam key":
Steam beta key (September-October): cAI2VraTSHNSYm0q5LcZ
The key changes monthly, but I don't think it'll change until next update or later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: menatv

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Skandranon's two cents that noone asked for:

Centaurs are the worst (popular) monster girls.

By far.
I wouldn't say worst, but in terms of artwork especially they're very hit or miss. I feel like a lot of artists add too much horse and all the proportions end up looking off, I have a lot more tollerance for taurs in text though.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Best monster girl IMO is vampire, not from a waifu standpoint but from being one. A vamp has so many ways to dominate from raw physical power and biting to literal mind control. Best waifus are the ones that still look mostly human but have enough otherness to tantalize, but that's a general thing and personality/attitude can make a huge difference. Like Cait's Caitness ruining her catgirl potential.

Koiish

Dec 4, 2017
Gotta say with monster girls, anything with a mix of hoofs and horns is usually top of my list stuff like Satyros and White Horn from MGE are some of the top tier and i won't hear otherwise.

Also fungus based Monster Girls hold a special place in my heart. but honestly a lot of them are reliant on the artist or author to paint a good picture like Myconid is MGE is primo stuff but Matango? not so much

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Best monster girl IMO is vampire, not from a waifu standpoint but from being one. A vamp has so many ways to dominate from raw physical power and biting to literal mind control. Best waifus are the ones that still look mostly human but have enough otherness to tantalize, but that's a general thing and personality/attitude can make a huge difference. Like Cait's Caitness ruining her catgirl potential.
Eh, catgirls are pretty low tier imo.

"Humans but with an extra piece" are the most boring monster girls, might as well just be cosplay.

The best ones are ones that are significantly different enough to offer unique experiences, assuming that said unique experiences are actually positive.

Explain.
A hole is a hole, after all.
Sex with a centaur is strictly worse than banging a human.

On one side, it's literally just a horse, with a woman waving at you from like 10 feet away. Horse butt is not sexy, I will not budge on this.

On the other side, you just have the upper half of a woman, which is nice, but you could have a whole one.

You can't even do both at once, there's no traits that make sex more exciting, and you lose out on what is clearly the sexiest part of a woman (legs and thighs) for nothing gained.

Wsan does good work with futa centaurs, of course, but full female centaurs are just an awkward substitute for banging an actual horse.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
On the other side, you just have the upper half of a woman, which is nice, but you could have a whole one.
You know why monster girls are popular?
Because they are monsters on the outside, not inside.

and you lose out on what is clearly the sexiest part of a woman (legs and thighs) for nothing gained
Disagree, boobs are far more superior than legs and thights. I have legs and thights, I know what Im talking about.

Wsan does good work with futa centaurs, of course, but full female centaurs are just an awkward substitute for banging an actual horse.
You say "banging an actual horse" like "banging an actual horse" is something bad.

• Angry
Reactions: Axismundi

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018

"Humans but with an extra piece" are the most boring monster girls, might as well just be cosplay.

The best ones are ones that are significantly different enough to offer unique experiences, assuming that said unique experiences are actually positive.
I'm good with human girls, I'm good with human girls in cosplay, I'm very good with human girls with an extra piece(as long as it isn't a bloody cock). The different enough unique experience I want is as a player. But then I'm always going to be more interested in what I can do to them and not what they can do to me *shrug*

DROZD01

Jun 9, 2017
0.5.19 is a public patch, so you shouldn't need one. You can find the key pretty easily by using the search, even though search is mediocre; use keywords like "Steam key":

The key changes monthly, but I don't think it'll change until next update or later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! That one worked.
Also, the older key was not for the current version, so it didn't work.

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019

Even though I find it sacrilege that you've said Cat Girls are low tier. I get your reasoning for it. Why bang a Cat girl over human if the only thing different is the ears and tail? The way I've always looked at is why fuck the neighbors wife if you have own wife. It's essentially the difference of chocolate chip cookies versus Double dark chocolate chip cookies. It's a small distinction, but I promise you its worth it.

Also surprised no one has brought up Frog girls and their very long tongues.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
We are not lesbians here. They would appreciate long tongues...N-NOT THAT IM A BIG LESBIAN B-BAKA!!!!!
SOME of us are you know... Frog girls are fine as long as they are not cold. And you don't need to be a lesbian to appreciate a tongue long enough to effectively give a blow job and a hand job at the same time...

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
SOME of us are you know... Frog girls are fine as long as they are not cold. And you don't need to be a lesbian to appreciate a tongue long enough to effectively give a blow job and a hand job at the same time...
Why not cold? Whats wrong with it?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes