MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Also surprised no one has brought up Frog girls and their very long tongues.
Long tongues are hot as FUCK. Just imagine the kisses and BJ potential.

That being said, I don't like frog girls very much. They can either be cute or off-putting, but never really sexy. Also not a big fan of the blunted tongue. May sound nitpickey but it just looks weird, would much rather see a snake or human tongue.

Even though I find it sacrilege that you've said Cat Girls are low tier. I get your reasoning for it. Why bang a Cat girl over human if the only thing different is the ears and tail? The way I've always looked at is why fuck the neighbors wife if you have own wife. It's essentially the difference of chocolate chip cookies versus Double dark chocolate chip cookies. It's a small distinction, but I promise you its worth it.
Ordinarily I'd say this is some copium but as an Oni enjoyer, I can't really say shit. Now that I think about it though, maybe the preference for dog/wolfgirls vs catgirls coincides with the preference for actual dogs and cats. I'm really not a big fan of cats irl but I love dogs, and the same goes for the monstergirl equivalents.
Skandranon's two cents that noone asked for:

Centaurs are the worst (popular) monster girls.

By far.
You can't just shit on centaurs, call catgirls low-tier, and not even share what you think is a good monstergirl, that's just not right. It's like insulting a man's waifu without even disclosing your own.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Now that I think about it though, maybe the preference for dog/wolfgirls vs catgirls coincides with the preference for actual dogs and cats. I'm really not a big fan of cats irl but I love dogs, and the same goes for the monstergirl equivalents.
IDK I hate dogs IRL but dog girls I’m fine with. I do like them less than cat-, wolf-, or fox-girls, though.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Tobs writing a character who’s suppose to be a face down drunk went as well as expected. Talkative as hell while still being comprehensible, apparently still powerful enough to mindbreak you despite drinking to suppress said powers, and she’s constantly referred to as silly but does nothing anything weirder than other people.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Tobs writing a character who’s suppose to be a face down drunk went as well as expected. Talkative as hell while still being comprehensible, apparently still powerful enough to mindbreak you despite drinking to suppress said powers, and she’s constantly referred to as silly but does nothing anything weirder than other people.
you mean the gourd carryer?

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
Ordinarily I'd say this is some copium but as an Oni enjoyer, I can't really say shit. Now that I think about it though, maybe the preference for dog/wolfgirls vs catgirls coincides with the preference for actual dogs and cats. I'm really not a big fan of cats irl but I love dogs, and the same goes for the monstergirl equivalents.
I wouldn't say its copium or even a preference for a particular pet. I've only had dogs as a pets. And generally I prefer them as they are more playful. Cats usually are just cuddle buddies. For me it's just because in most animes I've watched the Cat-Girl is the best girl. Said it in an older post but Aisha, Yoruichi, and Fam are some of my favorite characters. Also lets not forget the chaos god Neco Arc. Ultimately it just comes down to how the writer and voice actor as any trope can be trash or good. Perfect example is Cait. (Trash tier cat girl)

God tier Cat Girl

Last edited:

Sasquatch421

Nov 10, 2017
Best monster girl IMO is vampire, not from a waifu standpoint but from being one. A vamp has so many ways to dominate from raw physical power and biting to literal mind control. Best waifus are the ones that still look mostly human but have enough otherness to tantalize, but that's a general thing and personality/attitude can make a huge difference. Like Cait's Caitness ruining her catgirl potential.
Rachnera Arachnera.jpg

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
i have a fear of even the tiniest spiders IRL, but for some reason the idea of being webbed and egged by some sort of spider waifu gives me awkward boners

Reactions: TravissPastrami

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I wouldn't say its copium or even a preference for a particular pet. I've only had dogs as a pets. And generally I prefer them as they are more playful. Cats usually are just cuddle buddies. For me it's just because in most animes I've watched the Cat-Girl is the best girl. Said it in an older post but Aisha, Yoruichi, and Fam are some of my favorite characters. Also lets not forget the chaos god Neco Arc. Ultimately it just comes down to how the writer and voice actor as any trope can be trash or good. Perfect example is Cait. (Trash tier cat girl)

God tier Cat Girl
neco.gif
While there are good catgirls, I usually like them in spite of their cat-ness rather than the cat-ness being an incentive. That and I've seen a lot of people resort to making catgirls into "generic tsundere brat" or "generic subby waifu" so I just associate that with them now. I also just think they're super played out by now, they're used SO often and are SO homogeneous.
Spiders usually creep me the fuck out but I have a thing for spider-girls, especially Rachnera. Wish we got more spider-girl content than the 2 barebones ones we have now.

Last edited:

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
View attachment 2101671
While there are good catgirls, I usually like them in spite of their cat-ness rather than the cat-ness being an incentive. That and I've seen a lot of people resort to making catgirls into "generic tsundere brat" or "generic subby waifu" so I just associate that with them now. I also just think they're super played out by now, they're used SO often and are SO homogeneous.
This is why is said it comes down to the quality of the writer or performer. For example I hate the injustice version of Superman, because he's part of a trend of modern writers trying to take characters who typically are your paragon of justice and making them dark, edgy and flawed. Which in my opinion is proof that many modern writers are talentless hacks. As you don't have to do that to inject flaws into the character of the Superman.

For example (I can't remember the name of the comic) but, there is a story-line where Superman and Lois Lane have started dating, and Superman is completely smothering her with attention and being controlling because he does not want her to get hurt. Essentially he's an obsessive overly protective boyfriend. Obviously this is putting a strain on their relationship, as Lois is very headstrong. This parallels his battle with Brainiac in this comic as he is collecting entire civilizations, not only for more information, but to protect them. As Brainiac does not believe any life form can be trusted to make their own decision, as every intelligent life form he has meet always fights over resources, or their beliefs. So to prevent this he just bottles whole entire civilizations. Taking away an ability to make decisions for themselves. This is what Super-Man comes to understand he is doing to Lois. And while he's still afraid, because he has many enemies and the fact that Lois is not super strong like him, he realizes he cannot control every aspect of her life.

Super-Man is still a boy scout, but the writers uses the traits that have already been established with the character create a story where he is challenged and show that even he has flaws. No trope is inherently bad, but it can be used poorly or in an uninteresting way. Which is usually the case, as most series are just copying the shows that were interesting while not understanding why they were great. So, yeah I agree with you a lot of modern cat girls are lame as fuck. Same deal with the standard shonen protagonist, tsundere girl ect. But really comes down to execution in my opinion.

Oct 4, 2019
i have a fear of even the tiniest spiders IRL, but for some reason the idea of being webbed and egged by some sort of spider waifu gives me awkward boners
Oh, me too. I'm a massive arachnophobe IRL. But Spider-girls are hot, especially Driders. I don't know what it is, my theory is that the only part of Spiders that truly freaks me out is the face and fangs. Other than that I don't get my fascination with them.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Oh, me too. I'm a massive arachnophobe IRL. But Spider-girls are hot, especially Driders. I don't know what it is, my theory is that the only part of Spiders that truly freaks me out is the face and fangs. Other than that I don't get my fascination with them.
apparently according to studies its their movement that triggers somthing primal in the human brains they can move in any direction at any point and we cant process it which in turn causes us to panic
idk how accurate it is, but eih it could also be the eyes, i find jumping spiders cute and they have normalish eyes <_<
ToA has the best spider/dom/futa scene, asides from that I really dont know where else I could find somthing like that
and I have tried to find dommy spider waifus <_<

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes