muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
My top 5monster girl tier list
Dragon Girls
Fox/Wolf/Dog Girls
Cat Girls (Original were top tier until Cait ruined it. Now they've dropped a whole 2 ranks)
Lumia
Bunny Girls
I find it hard to make a list because any category can be good or bad, depending on how it’s handled. E.g. I generally don’t like bunny girls, but I’ve seen several interpretations or characters which I have liked, so how much weight should either have? Also, in many depictions, there is hardly any difference between e.g. cat-, dog-, wolf-, fox-girls etc.; they all end up as “human girl but has animal ears and tail” with slightly different temperaments at best. However, if I had to go for a top five (in no particular order), it might look something like this:
  • Plant girl (alraune etc.—the Monster Girl Encyclopedia’s “Liliraune” is hot AF)
  • Animal-ears-and-tail–girl (as long as they have pointy ears, e.g. cat-girl, wolf-girl, fox-girl etc.—but not round-eared ones like bear-girls or mouse-girls etc.)
  • Insect girl (has to be done well, because they also have the potential to be really hideous—I like moth girls a lot)
  • demons (succubi etc.)
  • angels (and other winged creatures like bat-girls—harpies are somewhat close to this, which is why I like them probably)
I like elves a lot, but IDK if they count as a monster girls.
I don’t dislike lamias; they’re just not my favourite.
I’m generally not a fan of bunny girls or girls with centaur-like body plans (centaurs, driders, etc.)—again, specifics can supersede the general: I like Eubicha, for instance.

Reactions: Wrynn13

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
In some depictions (like in CoC2) their bird legs only go from the knee down, so they still have thighs for thigh-jobs. Bird legs are scaly but not hard (not like fish scales), so they wouldn’t be that terrible for cuddling. They can use their long toes for foot-jobs, so talons shouldn’t be too much of a problem.
  1. Hell fucking no did you just say footjobs from this are acceptable. Putting your dick in Mileena's mouth is one thing, this is another entirely. For that, the reward can debatably be worth the risk. Ain't no way this shit is gonna feel anywhere near good enough to risk my little boy getting impaled.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. I agree on blowjobs being superior, though you cannot deny having versatility is always a good thing. If I can have more options, then I'm gonna take 'em. Besides, breastfeeding handjobs are just :PogChamp:.
  3. They're way easier to pick up, but they're not good for anything besides flight and maybe looking nice. If I were to choose between a hellhound's forearm fur or a harpies feathers, guess which one I'm picking. They're just too showey and take up too much space even when they're on the girl.
  4. Breeding is only good as an augmenter fetish. What I mean by that is, it can't be the main focus of a scene otherwise you just run into the problem of repeating "cum inside me and give me babies" in a bunch of different variations. A girl being baby-crazy can be hot as fuck, but only if there are other things to add substance. Breeding is more like a spice you add on, rather than being the main dish. I only say it's shit because I'm sick of seeing it everywhere.
  5. I'm talking about harpies being shit as a whole, not just in CoC. So I'd say it's applicable. Anyway, it's weird because shitting out unfertilized embryos is... fucking weird dude. Just because I eat eggs doesn't mean I don't think they're weird as fuck.
  6. I'd say Oni have the man-eating monster niche covered so I don't think harpies can hustle into that turf.
  7. If Papi was a runner-up for you then I have to question your taste, I really do. Besides, you're just reaffirming my point here. People don't like them enough to even make them best girl. Even the masses don't like harpies, that's gotta say something.
  8. You don't understand what I mean by special. I mean special when it comes to differing psychology, bodily functions, etc. Harpies only really have flight and egg-laying going for them, neither are which they can really involve you in(unless you wanna watch a psuedo-birth ya freak). Meanwhile centaurs for example can have the need for you to groom their hindquarters, you can ride them, you can use them as a cuddle post, give them horse-shoes, etc. A lamia can require to share body heat with you, have you help her shed her skin, she might be able to inject you with an aphrodisiac with her fangs, she can coil you up in her tail, etc. Harpies you can... prune their feathers I guess? That's about it.
What the Lamias lack up for in consistency, they make up for in many other ways. Besides, it's up to the creator if they hibernate or not.
My top 5monster girl tier list
Dragon Girls
Fox/Wolf/Dog Girls
Cat Girls (Original were top tier until Cait ruined it. Now they've dropped a whole 2 ranks)
Lumia
Bunny Girls
Mine are:
Manticore
Hellhound
Lamia
Dragon
Oni
If we were to include more niche ones, Kraken or Krampus would be on there too but I stuck with more recognizable species.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
  1. Hell fucking no did you just say footjobs from this are acceptable. Putting your dick in Mileena's mouth is one thing, this is another entirely. For that, the reward can debatably be worth the risk. Ain't no way this shit is gonna feel anywhere near good enough to risk my little boy getting impaled.
  2. I agree on blowjobs being superior, though you cannot deny having versatility is always a good thing. If I can have more options, then I'm gonna take 'em. Besides, breastfeeding handjobs are just :PogChamp:.
  3. They're way easier to pick up, but they're not good for anything besides flight and maybe looking nice. If I were to choose between a hellhound's forearm fur or a harpies feathers, guess which one I'm picking. They're just too showey and take up too much space even when they're on the girl.
  4. Breeding is only good as an augmenter fetish. What I mean by that is, it can't be the main focus of a scene otherwise you just run into the problem of repeating "cum inside me and give me babies" in a bunch of different variations. A girl being baby-crazy can be hot as fuck, but only if there are other things to add substance. Breeding is more like a spice you add on, rather than being the main dish. I only say it's shit because I'm sick of seeing it everywhere.
  5. I'm talking about harpies being shit as a whole, not just in CoC. So I'd say it's applicable. Anyway, it's weird because shitting out unfertilized embryos is... fucking weird dude. Just because I eat eggs doesn't mean I don't think they're weird as fuck.
  6. I'd say Oni have the man-eating monster niche covered so I don't think harpies can hustle into that turf.
  7. If Papi was a runner-up for you then I have to question your taste, I really do. Besides, you're just reaffirming my point here. People don't like them enough to even make them best girl. Even the masses don't like harpies, that's gotta say something.
  8. You don't understand what I mean by special. I mean special when it comes to differing psychology, bodily functions, etc. Harpies only really have flight and egg-laying going for them, neither are which they can really involve you in(unless you wanna watch a psuedo-birth ya freak). Meanwhile centaurs for example can have the need for you to groom their hindquarters, you can ride them, you can use them as a cuddle post, give them horse-shoes, etc. A lamia can require to share body heat with you, have you help her shed her skin, she might be able to inject you with an aphrodisiac with her fangs, she can coil you up in her tail, etc. Harpies you can... prune their feathers I guess? That's about it.
  1. If she uses both her feet, she doesn’t have to close her talons around it. I was also imagining the fingers to be longer. Eh.
  2. Breastfeeding hand-jobs are absolutely not my kink lmao.
  3. I mean, feathers are soft too. And birds are warm. IDK.
  4. A spice, sure, but I have no problem with breeding being my salt and pepper, so to speak.
  5. That’s the thing: I know in Monster Musume the harpy lays unfertilized eggs, but is that representative of all non-CoC2 harpies? I’ve seen a couple hentai manga out there, and I don’t remember egg-laying being especially prevalent (of the ones that weren’t Monster Musume dōjinshi, anyway).
  6. I didn’t mean that I would have harpies become man-eating monsters again, just that I’d treat them more seriously and not like the klutzes they usually are.
  7. IDK, I wasn’t a huge fan of the lineup in that show. Rachnera and Centaurea (is that her name?) are out because of their body shape. Suu is whatever ’cause I’m not big on slimes in general. Miia is OK I guess. Same for the mermaid. The cyclops and her team are hell naw. So yeah, Papi’s basically the winner by default, even if she is annoying. I remember that dryad who showed up in one episode being sort of cute.
  8. Well, watching a harpy birth a fertilized egg and incubate it would be kinda hot… IDK, that part doesn’t matter as much to me. Grooming a centauress does not appeal to me. I’d literally rather feed a harpy because she can’t hold anything.

what about monster bois?
Vade retro Satana

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Wtf they're the best ones. This some heresy, bro.
Oh shit just looked it up and I had completely forgotten about the doppelgänger. Never mind, I take it back (though Papi is still among the top of the gang, again, by default).

God damn it, now I'm mega craving some monster-girls. Welp, time to go play MGQ and read my physical copy of MGE.
Try Monster Girl 1,000. :sneaky:

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
what about monster bois?
Personally monster bois do nothing for me when it comes to the looks department. Not gay so dudes don't really turn me on. Femboi (heavy on the fem side) can get a rise out of me, but it s because I can pretend their a girl. This is why Berry and Ethryn are my favorite male romances in this game. When it comes to male romance options in games its 100% the personality of the character. If they have a heart of gold my female MC can fall in love with them.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Here's a list of reasons why harpies fucking suck:
  1. Their legs are hard and their feet are just talons. Terrible for cuddling, footjobs, and knee-pit jobs.
  2. They potentially might not even have proper hands like in Monmusu. This leads to piss poor handjobs and the inability to do a lot of basic human functions.
  3. Those feathers get fucking everywhere and are an eyesore.
  4. They're usually obsessed with breeding(bad fetish).
  5. They lay eggs without fertilization(weird).
  6. They're almost always either annoying or stupid.
  7. There has never been a best girl harpy.
  8. They're not even special besides being able to fly.
Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. Next week, we'll go over why Lamias are a top tier monstergirl species and how the devs are cowards for only having one in the game.
Maybe they are lame in CoC2 but Bimbo Sophie was great. Also bad fetish? That's like just your opinion man.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Personally monster bois do nothing for me when it comes to the looks department. Not gay so dudes don't really turn me on. Femboi (heavy on the fem side) can get a rise out of me, but it s because I can pretend their a girl. This is why Berry and Ethryn are my favorite male romances in this game. When it comes to male romance options in games its 100% the personality of the character. If they have a heart of gold my female MC can fall in love with them.
for me Im bi-ish and just like to have options on both sides of the asle. Tho I do adore Kikyo mostly because I can hug her. the sex stuff is just a bonus. Tho tbh for me all the sex stuff is just a bonus when I can hang out and hug the chars I like.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Here's a list of reasons why harpies fucking suck:
  1. Their legs are hard and their feet are just talons. Terrible for cuddling, footjobs, and knee-pit jobs.
  2. They potentially might not even have proper hands like in Monmusu. This leads to piss poor handjobs and the inability to do a lot of basic human functions.
  3. Those feathers get fucking everywhere and are an eyesore.
  4. They're usually obsessed with breeding(bad fetish).
  5. They lay eggs without fertilization(weird).
  6. They're almost always either annoying or stupid.
  7. There has never been a best girl harpy.
  8. They're not even special besides being able to fly.
Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. Next week, we'll go over why Lamias are a top tier monstergirl species and how the devs are cowards for only having one in the game.
Breeding is objectively the best fetish.
Not subjective, objective.

The end goal of all living organisms is to breed. If you do not have a breeding fetish you will be selected against. Natural selection means only those with a breeding fetish survive.

I agree with the rest of your points though.

That said, insect girls are even worse than harpies.
edit: excluding moth girls.
If she uses both her feet, she doesn’t have to close her talons around it. I was also imagining the fingers to be longer. Eh.
its not about closing. it is about softness.
they actually CAN close their talons around your dick. it will likely injure it. talons are hard and sharp.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
That said, insect girls are even worse than harpies.
Bro…

its not about closing. it is about softness.
they actually CAN close their talons around your dick. it will likely injure it. talons are hard and sharp.
Talons are pointy. The danger is if the tip gets anywhere near your junk. Even if you brush up against the side, it’s not going to do anything; it’ll just be cold and hard.

Reactions: Shiro15

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Bro…

Talons are pointy. The danger is if the tip gets anywhere near your junk. Even if you brush up against the side, it’s not going to do anything; it’ll just be cold and hard.
I was referring to things like mantis girls (they swords instead of hands!) and centepede girl and grub girl (both of which usually have non human bottom parts) and the like.
spider girls are typically pretty gross too... with rare exceptions.

Moth girl is obviously an exception to the rule

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Installing CoC II 0.5.19 - Mod:
This mod created for 0.5.19 public version of game, and this mod focused on your champion’s powers, easy fighting. So this mod doesn’t change storyline’s or added new story to game. Your save file in this modded game works and compatible with any version of game, because it doesn’t change checksum hash, your "save file" hash sum is a original and unique. (check the end of your "save file" with a text editor, you have a unique checksum hash and you are not a cheater!)

NOTE: you can play this game in your browser, go to this path "game folder\resources\app", and open "index.html" file with your browser.

WARNING: i changed a lot a weapons & spells, this changes not saved in your "save file" to use for other version of game. So you can use it only in this modded version, other changes like a starting bonus attributes, health, money, add powers and perks, … saved in your "save file".

Installing: for installing mod copy all of content in the "Mod" folder into this path "game folder\resources\app" and replace them.

List of changes, for this mod:
in the character creation increased your maximum health ‹+100› point.
in the character creation increased your credits to ‹+1000000›.
in the character creation increased your exp to ‹+117500›. (max level to ‹6›)
in the character creation added ‹8› extra perks to your champion, and if you had a change your champion’s class you still have all these perks.
in the character creation added ‹50› resistance to all your defense.
in the character creation added ‹+10› to all your attribute stats, for strength & cunning attribute states ‹+11›. (starting bonus attributes)
in the starting game you have Runecleaver and Swift Sword, check your inventory.
in the character creation, for the human race i added orange & white hair, and for wyld elf races i added black & white hairs.
in the character creation you have long hair (ass-length) type, if you don’t want it go to stylist and cut it to short hair.
in the character creation you have a maximum virility and cum capacity for male or shemale gender, so don’t choose Breeder or Messy Orgasm for sexual perks.
in the character creation i added ‹71› powers, included ‹4› ultimate powers By The Horns, Solar Cannon, Mind Snap, Berserkergang, check your powers menu.
in the "Hawkethrone" location go to Leorah shop, i added to many items for easy playing, check this. (hunter’s shop)
i don’t change any weapons, armors and …, ? to create a new weapon, ability power or any new items, it makes your "save file" uncompatible with original version or next versions, because the new items does not exist in the other versions, and it makes a critical error.
all of this change’s can be writed in your "save file".

List of weapon & powers change: (this changes not stored in your "save file")

Weapons:
Sanctified Gladius. (‹+6› attack power, ‹+10› accuracy and …)
Dawnsword (not corrupted). (no penalty to accuracy, ‹+15› armor penetration and ‹+5› attack power)
Galon’s Griefmaker. (‹+10› attack power and …, becareful this is very powerful)
Belharan Claymore. (‹+10› attack power and …, becareful this is very powerful)
Chrysanthemum Petal. (removed accuracy penalty, ‹+5› attack power and …)
Beast Killer. (‹+5› attack power and …)
Bessy Mauler. (removed focus & evasion & critical penalty, ‹+10› attack power and …, becareful this is very powerful)
Control Rod. (removed evasion penalty, ‹+30› spell power and …, becareful this is very powerful)
Gimble Gyre. (turn this item to unique, ‹+20› attack power, ‹+10› spell power and …, becareful this is very powerful)

Armor:
Royal Leathers. (‹+20› magic resist, changed armor to ‹80› and spellpower to ‹10›)

Rings:
Rogue’s Ring. (changed evasion, magic resist, critical attack to ‹10›)
Ring Of Fortune. (changed armor & spell penetration, critical attack to ‹10›)

Powers:
Assassinate, change attack power to ‹+1000› and ‹4› turn terrified all enemies and ‹3› turn obscurement.
Mind Snap, more powerful tease attack.
Solar Cannon, fixed level to ‹5› and more powerful fire damage.
By The Horns, more powerful attack power.
Dischordant, a very powerful storm and crushing damage to one enemy. (becareful, this is very powerful)
Corruptive Blast, change level to ‹6› and very powerful blight damage to all your enemies. (becareful, this is very powerful)
Frequency Adherence, a very powerful storm damage to all your enemies. (becareful, this is very powerful)

download the game from .

download Mod and Minigames Solutions from

Reactions: Fiz1247 and menatv
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes