Jan 18, 2018
New Public Patch: /
0.5.19 Patch Notes:
  • New Wayfort NPC: Antonina [Nina], a harpy chick! (by Tobs)
  • Nina’s available after Rumie is introduced, and hangs out at the bar. Comes with new talk and smut scenes.
  • New Busts: Lightning Eel and a certain matronly boss from the Temple of Challenge by Moira. Nina by anonymous.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Nina-1.png

Last edited:

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
I hate this because not only can we become Keros champion (and we don't get any these powers reserved for the NPC's or any sort of respect) but the devs are actively saying all of their self inserts will always be stronger and better than us. Like what the fuck are we even doing in this game? If leo is so cool, strong, and are literally hired to solve the problems (that we end up solving before they do.) why are we even here? The devs just need to go write their own story with their own interesting characters if their so against letting the player be the hero of their own story. Like these Devs are literally making me want to cheer for the main villain and see this world burn. I know the reason why they won't $$$ as it has already been said multiple times here before. But, this writing and game design is so terrible.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
New Public Patch: /
0.5.19 Patch Notes:
  • New Wayfort NPC: Antonina [Nina], a harpy chick! (by Tobs)
  • Nina’s available after Rumie is introduced, and hangs out at the bar. Comes with new talk and smut scenes.
  • New Busts: Lightning Eel and a certain matronly boss from the Temple of Challenge by Moira. Nina by anonymous.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    View attachment 2098196
>Harpy(Objectively worst monstergirl)
>Written by TOBS
sleep.jpg
If leo is so cool, strong, and are literally hired to solve the problems (that we end up solving before they do.) why are we even here?
This will never get an answer because there is no reasonable answer. If Gweyr, Sanders, and Leofric are so badass, there is literally 0 reason they should be lazing about doing absolutely fuck all while the world is catching on fire. The devs talk all this shit about how strong their super duper special OCs are but it's just a load of horse shit. We never see Sanders or Leofric fight, and if Gweyr was such a powerhouse, she'd be able to take out the cultists in the rift by herself. I swear one of my biggest pet peeves is writers saying "(x) is actually the case" and not even writing it into the story they're creating. Until I actually see this thing happen in the world YOU flesh out, all you're doing is spouting head-canon. Doesn't matter if you're the creator or not.

I genuinely want Kas to win tbh. You hardly even fight demons in this game compared to just regular inhabitants of the world that aren't even corrupted. I see literally zero difference in letting her win or keeping the status quo. Scratch that, shit might actually get done under her rule. Would genuinely rather live in a dystopic world like Fallout than whatever the fuck Savarra is.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
>Harpy(Objectively worst monstergirl)
>Written by TOBS
View attachment 2098250

This will never get an answer because there is no reasonable answer. If Gweyr, Sanders, and Leofric are so badass, there is literally 0 reason they should be lazing about doing absolutely fuck all while the world is catching on fire. The devs talk all this shit about how strong their super duper special OCs are but it's just a load of horse shit. We never see Sanders or Leofric fight, and if Gweyr was such a powerhouse, she'd be able to take out the cultists in the rift by herself. I swear one of my biggest pet peeves is writers saying "(x) is actually the case" and not even writing it into the story they're creating. Until I actually see this thing happen in the world YOU flesh out, all you're doing is spouting head-canon. Doesn't matter if you're the creator or not.

I genuinely want Kas to win tbh. You hardly even fight demons in this game compared to just regular inhabitants of the world that aren't even corrupted. I see literally zero difference in letting her win or keeping the status quo. Scratch that, shit might actually get done under her rule. Would genuinely rather live in a dystopic world like Fallout than whatever the fuck Savarra is.
your whole I sleep thing is so true. I saw the update and was like "oh look nothing of value to my pov". Also if Kas takes over they will basicly advance society to what could almost be TiTS but without the space stuff. Because she specificly refrenced MagiTech Screens which means tvs. Which probably also means some form of computers will then exist. Yes I am kind of Dr Stoning this straw man but Kas could probably bring Savarra back to possibly pre-godwar technologywise.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I also just noticed something, Savarra is basicly at the same tech level as the starting area before you enter Mareth.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I'm glad it was noteworthy to mention that the eel now has a bust, an enemy that will most likely never be seen again.

Also what the fuck even is this recent dungeon? Did they miss a line of code to gate it behind silly mode?

Reactions: Nah2

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I'm glad it was noteworthy to mention that the eel now has a bust, an enemy that will most likely never be seen again.

Also what the fuck even is this recent dungeon? Did they miss a line of code to gate it behind silly mode?
do you mean the Sarc dungeon? you need to go through the "mommy is sorry she killed all those kids" questline

Reactions: B2B2

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yet another update by the dev's that doesn't advance the main storyline, add new enemies, or any additional scenes for current enemies, or new content for companions, or any new Ryn quest to get that friggin' cage off her content (yes, yes, I know...supposedly it's very close to be ready to go into the game). But it is still missing from yet another update.

Seems like updates are getting less frequent and less content added to them.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Yet another update by the dev's that doesn't advance the main storyline, add new enemies, or any additional scenes for current enemies, or new content for companions, or any new Ryn quest to get that friggin' cage off her content (yes, yes, I know...supposedly it's very close to be ready to go into the game). But it is still missing from yet another update.

Seems like updates are getting less frequent and less content added to them.
its not to the level of Liliths Throne but its getting kind of close, in terms of frequency.

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
They added a hydra boss (which looks more like a 3 headed, cute, pink dragon), but of course you can't fuck it. So lame.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Nope, can't do anything with it and after combat the hydra just gets removed from the game.

View attachment 2098365
WHY WHY WHY why would they remove such a god damn precious innocent creature, atleast let us hang out with it. like how we can hang out with that dragotaur. (yes my brain basicly went fully broken furry cuddleslut for a full few seconds there lol)

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
A year must work much diffrently in this game because I once forced the time to 355 days and waited in the temple for the portal to open.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Same. Is that the one where you have to do that silly mass murdering wife of Garth's quest before you can find that area?

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Same. Is that the one where you have to do that silly mass murdering wife of Garth's quest before you can find that area?
I feel like this is probably connected to the dragotaur you can bump into on the ice ridge
It's the final boss of the new Siorcanna dungeon (you have to do Gweyr's third dungeon and then talk to Imora in Glacial Rift).

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes