MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
this guy

View attachment 2096197
"After being defeated for at least 5 times there is a special one-time scene in which, Jen will break down and lament on why she is such a failure, however before she can continue a booming voice will shout her name and a near-etheral figure blocking out the sun/moon light will swiftly sucker punch that the Champion which will cause them to pass out. Upon waking they will find Jen nearby with restored vigor as she explains to them that who they encountered was Leofric and that he told her that she was strong, that he was going to return soon and that the Champion is lame. She gives a bit of backstory about Leofric, that he was one of Tira's finest paladins and that he nearly spent twenty years of his life with the goal to become strong and follow alongside her before she trots off."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The artwork just makes me hate this dumbass character even more. I was envisioning a grizzled badass with a lumberjack beard, arms the size of barrels, traps as big as mountains, no-nonsense motherfucker. Instead we get this dipshit who looks more like a twink than Quin and my own PC. What a fuckin travesty.

Also is it just me or do all the bronze things in this game look like yummy caramel rather than actual metal?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
i kind of wish we could be chummy with garth and work at the bar to possibly earn a few coins. tho that could just be my furry daddy issues talking.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
The artwork just makes me hate this dumbass character even more. I was envisioning a grizzled badass with a lumberjack beard, arms the size of barrels, traps as big as mountains, no-nonsense motherfucker. Instead we get this dipshit who looks more like a twink than Quin and my own PC. What a fuckin travesty.
I don't think he looks like a twink but I also hate his design. He looks more like a cosplayer who made their own costume on a budget instead of any kind of grizzled warrior or super strong bandit commander. Though that may be a failure on the part of the artist and not his description.
View attachment 2097954
Bring it on, blonde bitch
This is a little sad. All I see is someone desperately trying to explain how cool their OC is.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
He is just so EXCITED about how cool and awesome their SI is. its almost cute but also very obnoxious.
all of that sounds like one really agressive power fantasy
The no power fantasy rule is for the player. not for the writers.
In fact it exists specifically because if the player is not a weakling then it diminishes the authors' power fantasy by making their self inserts not be as awesome.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes