muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
View attachment 2093975
View attachment 2093976
I've never seen one so I can't confirm if it's true :KEK:
I’ve sacrificed my Google search history for your sakes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TBH I expected much worse. It’s just really long and thin, with a tapered head not unlike a dog’s, and dog-cocks aren’t a problem in any Fen games. Maybe the one Wsan saw on a farm had a venereal disease or disorder.

In any case, I find it kind of stupid how Savco restrict and dismiss fetishes based solely on their own preferences. Like, maybe they do just find bull-cocks to be disgusting, but I don’t see it as fundamentally different to the dog- or cat-cocks etc. which are staple fetishes, so why should they be excluded from the game? Similarly, in the pregnancy documentation for writers, Savin says of birth that it “should absolutely be glossed over where possible[…]. Shit’s gross, yo.” In reality, birth too can be a fetish—or simply the beautiful culminating moment of a pregnancy with someone you love—, and I see no reason for him to demand that potential writers should “gloss over” it based on his own reservations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LS47 and Kroenen12

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I see no reason for him to demand that potential writers should “gloss over” it based on his own reservations.
Eh, gotta draw a line somewhere especially if they've got to proof read it. There's tons of extreme fetishes I'm thankful I don't have to worry about encountering here so I can forgive the lack of variety when it comes to animal dicks.

G3b

Oct 15, 2021
I’ve sacrificed my Google search history for your sakes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TBH I expected much worse. It’s just really long and thin, with a tapered head not unlike a dog’s, and dog-cocks aren’t a problem in any Fen games. Maybe the one Wsan saw on a farm had a venereal disease or disorder.

In any case, I find it kind of stupid how Savco restrict and dismiss fetishes based solely on their own preferences. Like, maybe they do just find bull-cocks to be disgusting, but I don’t see it as fundamentally different to the dog- or cat-cocks etc. which are staple fetishes, so why should they be excluded from the game? Similarly, in the pregnancy documentation for writers, Savin says of birth that it “should absolutely be glossed over where possible[…]. Shit’s gross, yo.” In reality, birth too can be a fetish—or simply the beautiful culminating moment of a pregnancy with someone you love—, and I see no reason for him to demand that potential writers should “gloss over” it based on his own reservations.
What about the horse penis.

G3b

Oct 15, 2021
But like, what do you even want to know? From what I can tell, it’s portrayed relatively accurately in-game: flared tip, sheath, medial ring, potentially mottled colour, etc.
Kinda show how they would prefer a horse penis to any penis on the planet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: muschi26

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
bwern?
Oh berwyn, it's been 10000 years since I've heard that name...
i need to actually see how stable his tower thing is because if the area will remain the same for now. it could make a good spot for injecting modded areas. like debug tiles that will reward you with max xp upon entry. or a kind of ingame flag editor.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes