M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Holy shit, is it seriously gonna take over 3 whole years for his fem path to be released since they brought it up??

Btw, what characters can be feminized/sissified here?
No one really. Unless you count Brint and Berwyn, but they are to sudden of shits to fulfil that fetish. There is supposed to be Hirrud Genderbend but that is on the back burner for now. Not sure for anyone else.
I do have 15 000 words work and so on that topic but it is longs way of.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I think it will take longer, they are taking a strong liking to the complete change from man to woman at the moment..........

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
No one really. Unless you count Brint and Berwyn, but they are to sudden of shits to fulfil that fetish. There is supposed to be Hirrud Genderbend but that is on the back burner for now. Not sure for anyone else.
I do have 15 000 words work and so on that topic but it is longs way of.
I do kind of want to see more of Hirrud because he has a good charater design

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
well i mean I wanna see more of him in both male and female form.
I mean, so do I. Am into both guys and girls, after all. Still, his only further expansion being that we turn him into a girl somewhat rubs me the wrong way.
I personally have no interest in a character purely made to spite some random fuck on their forum.
Eh, even with meta context, Hirrud still has his appeals. And good design is good design.

Wolfguard21st

Nov 14, 2018
I kinda thought Hirrud would become a major antagonist.
I mean what drives a prideful arrogant character into taking revenge than stealing his trophies?
Especially when there is a literally soul devouring, power granting demon lady, like a demon minotaur berserker.
All I'm hoping is we get to have our own personal army since we have a fort now.
What better way than a Dragon age style of army gathering. We go around recruiting and managing the army through quests and stuff.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes