jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Definitely not the Kitsune Den that's for sure.
to me the part that is unfinished there is the freaking kinu flashback stuff. It seems to just randomly trigger while you are in the den which makes it come off annoying instead of actually being interesting. they should have it where you must go to kinu and ask to start or continue the story once you finish a section. it shouldnt seemingly function like an exposition dump that is attached to a hl2 trigger box.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
to me the part that is unfinished there is the freaking kinu flashback stuff. It seems to just randomly trigger while you are in the den which makes it come off annoying instead of actually being interesting. they should have it where you must go to kinu and ask to start or continue the story once you finish a section. it shouldnt seemingly function like an exposition dump that is attached to a hl2 trigger box.
Oh no we can't have the player choose when it kicks off, that would give them too much power.

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
so whats currently the most undeveloped area of the game?
My serious answer would be the centaur and Mare areas. After you complete the main quest in that area there is no reason to really go back there unless you want to reread a particular sex scene imo. I know there is a couple side-quest like the mute fox girl, rescuing Caits dad (honestly who care about him), and turning Brint into Briene. But other than that it is just open space with not much to do. Its not to different from the woods, but at least the woods are easy to navigate and small. (I'm assuming this is because the woods are supposed to be a beginer friendly area.)

But honestly this whole entire game feels undeveloped. I would not believe this is a game funded with $30,000 a month and has been worked on for 4 years, by people who have developed games in the past.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
But honestly this whole entire game feels undeveloped. I would not believe this is a game funded with $30,000 a month and has been worked on for 4 years, by people who have developed games in the past.
Doesn't surprise me, really. It seems like most big games on here from western devs are mismanaged, especially so if there are multiple devs working on the project. Combine that with none of the people on the team sharing the same vision of what the game is supposed to be and none of them been in a meaningful leadership position before, it's not a stretch to imagine it having quite a few issues; Especially for a game that relies so heavily on only one aspect.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
wait who is Leofric?
this guy

1665535991374.png
"After being defeated for at least 5 times there is a special one-time scene in which, Jen will break down and lament on why she is such a failure, however before she can continue a booming voice will shout her name and a near-etheral figure blocking out the sun/moon light will swiftly sucker punch that the Champion which will cause them to pass out. Upon waking they will find Jen nearby with restored vigor as she explains to them that who they encountered was Leofric and that he told her that she was strong, that he was going to return soon and that the Champion is lame. She gives a bit of backstory about Leofric, that he was one of Tira's finest paladins and that he nearly spent twenty years of his life with the goal to become strong and follow alongside her before she trots off."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
this guy

View attachment 2096197
"After being defeated for at least 5 times there is a special one-time scene in which, Jen will break down and lament on why she is such a failure, however before she can continue a booming voice will shout her name and a near-etheral figure blocking out the sun/moon light will swiftly sucker punch that the Champion which will cause them to pass out. Upon waking they will find Jen nearby with restored vigor as she explains to them that who they encountered was Leofric and that he told her that she was strong, that he was going to return soon and that the Champion is lame. She gives a bit of backstory about Leofric, that he was one of Tira's finest paladins and that he nearly spent twenty years of his life with the goal to become strong and follow alongside her before she trots off."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
he must be new because I dont remember him in this game at all. I think I remember a furry char that does share the name tho.

Last edited:

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
he must be new because I dont remember him in this game at all. I think I remember a furry char that does share the name tho.
He's been in the game for a while, but I think the art work is new. I honestly hate the mercenaries you encounter, because with Jen I got the dialogue where she believes me when I tell her that members in her company are attacking me and I'm simply defending myself, but she keeps attacking me for reasons I never fully understood. And while I raped Lusamine, my first playthrough I just talked to Jen. As I felt that would unlock a romance path. But, no just sucker punch from some chump, who's not fully in the game and appears for one scene. And then I have hear how he is so much cooler than me.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
He's been in the game for a while, but I think the art work is new. I honestly hate the mercenaries you encounter, because with Jen I got the dialogue where she believes me when I tell her that members in her company are attacking me and I'm simply defending myself, but she keeps attacking me for reasons I never fully understood. And while I raped Lusamine, my first playthrough I just talked to Jen. As I felt that would unlock a romance path. But, no just sucker punch from some chump, who's not fully in the game and appears for one scene. And then I have hear how he is so much cooler than me.
She attacks you (supposedly) because you constantly beating her men is making the group look bad, so makes them look even worse by also getting beaten repeatedly... I think she just really wants in on the sex but can't admit it cause of the torch she carries for sucker punch man. I wouldn't be surprised if a romance with her ends up in like curing/preging Lusamine that is coming with the expansion into their homeland.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shiro15

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
She attacks you (supposedly) because you constantly beating her men is making the group look bad, so makes them look even worse by also getting beaten repeatedly... I think she just really wants in on the sex but can't admit it cause of the torch she carries for sucker punch man. I wouldn't be surprised if a romance with her ends up in like curing/preging Lusamine that is coming with the expansion into their homeland.
If that's true then the logic baffles me. She ambushes me multiple time only to lose. And the only way they can win is by sucker punching me. There is no getting around how pathetic these mercenaries are and how ass backwards they are for a group that is supposed to be somewhat noble. And this is made worse by the fact they all still attack you after this. Even though you can talk to boomer and Lusamine at the bar and be friendly with them. They should eventually stop attacking you if its clear they can't win, or Jen should have the option to challenge you to a one on one duel like Azzy if they really are about "honor". What the writers are telling me about the characters is not adding up with what they are showing me.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
If that's true then the logic baffles me. She ambushes me multiple time only to lose. And the only way they can win is by sucker punching me. There is no getting around how pathetic these mercenaries are and how ass backwards they are for a group that is supposed to be somewhat noble. And this is made worse by the fact they all still attack you after this. Even though you can talk to boomer and Lusamine at the bar and be friendly with them. They should eventually stop attacking you if its clear they can't win, or Jen should have the option to challenge you to a one on one duel like Azzy if they really are about "honor". What the writers are telling me about the characters is not adding up with what they are showing me.
Well of course they aren't honorable, otherwise they wouldn't have resorted to banditry. And stupid as they have to know at some point they can't win but don't stop. She isn't honorable cause instead of stopping her men from said banditry she attacks not out of honor but because she doesn't want to lose their paycheck, at risk because you are making them look bad. She is less stupid though cause apparently would have quit after 5 loses except sucker punch man shows up. And that's if you believe her story and not her wanting to be used cause Leoprick won't touch her. It was never about honor. Pride maybe. Stupidity definitely but then it's written by Bubbs...

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes