TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Is there a reason why the save editor doesn't work? .......... Might as well try this game one more time. it was so shitty before, lets see if any of the little bit of content they added, helped. :?

Jan 18, 2018
Mega: /
Pixeldrain: /
Steam beta key (October-November): m1hOsycIeLbIrAojMump
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.5.20 Patch Notes:
  • After doing GweyrQuest (all 3 parts) and Calise’s first quest, Sanders will give you a quest to go check in on the Valkyries of the Glacial Rift. Head up there and pick a fight to meet a valkyrie in the flesh! (by Alypia)
  • Infrith needs milking if she’s far along in her pregnancy. Hretha will as well if she’s similarly gravid. (by Gardeford)
  • Arona has a pair of small new scenes that proc if either you or she is low on HP when you interact with her; the scene for her being low-HP is for SubArona only and the one for the PC being low is for lover!Arona only (Go take a bath with her in Khor’minos if you haven’t yet!).
  • New Bust: Annika the Valkyrie, Ice Trolls (by Moira)
  • New CG: Annika’s introduction (by Aeryn)
Annika by Aeryn.jpg AnnikaCasual.png AnnikaNude.png

Last edited:

Bolted333

Feb 18, 2019
0.5.20 Patch Notes:
  • After doing GweyrQuest (all 3 parts) and Calise’s first quest, Sanders will give you a quest to go check in on the Valkyries of the Glacial Rift. Head up there and pick a fight to meet a valkyrie in the flesh! (by Alypia)
Oh cool valkries! Warrior women are ho- it's futa. I expect nothing and I'm still disappointed.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I'm still legitimately impressed they didnt ruin another MGE species with futa.
you say that and its gonna jinx it.

but for real I dont understand the extreme dislike of futa. They are just girls with dicks whats so bad about that? for me its more a case of "oh this exists". I am more disappointed when I play as a female/herm and cant get impregnated by said futa.

Reactions: TotallyNotFappin

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
but for real I dont understand the extreme dislike of futa. They are just girls with dicks whats so bad about that? for me its more a case of "oh this exists". I am more disappointed when I play as a female/herm and cant get impregnated by said futa.
Because it's fucking annoying the only femdom(barring one minor character) is tied to cocks and it doesn't help they're practically all the same character with minor variations. They don't even act believably. It feels like they're just mostly made to fulfill a fetish and that's it(moreso than usual I mean). I usually like futa but they're just handled so poorly in this game.

Also none of them even act feminine besides maybe Evelynn or Kas. Arona and Hashat just feel completely like a dude pasted onto a girl's body for christ's sake. It's really not attractive seeing a woman act like they do, and this is coming from someone who usually likes more masculine acting women. A real easy way of making people actually like them is making them more varied and actually likable. Valencia is the only one that comes to mind that feels like a genuinely well thought-out character.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Because it's fucking annoying the only femdom(barring one minor character) is tied to cocks and it doesn't help they're practically all the same character with minor variations. They don't even act believably. It feels like they're just mostly made to fulfill a fetish and that's it(moreso than usual I mean). I usually like futa but they're just handled so poorly in this game.

Also none of them even act feminine besides maybe Evelynn or Kas. Arona and Hashat just feel completely like a dude pasted onto a girl's body for christ's sake. It's really not attractive seeing a woman act like they do, and this is coming from someone who usually likes more masculine acting women. A real easy way of making people actually like them is making them more varied and actually likable. Valencia is the only one that comes to mind that feels like a genuinely well thought-out character.
U dissin muh mommy evergreen?!

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
you say that and its gonna jinx it.

For me, it's always felt like a weird fence sitter opinion. I don't see what it really adds (besides the obvious shlong) to the design of the characters. It almost feels lazy to me.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I'm usually a sucker (no pun intended) for herms especially if they're femdom/futadom oriented. But most of the herms don't really stick out since their entire schtick revolves around "suck my dick nerd" and not much else so there really isn't any variety for their scenes. The ones that do stick out to me are those with varied scene selection like Lyla (toyplay and exhibitionist scenes) Lady Evergreen (topnotch Mommydomme and also she has a facesitting scene so that's an automatic plus) and Evelyn (technically not a futa but surprisingly the most feminine of the dickgirls/futa)

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Sucks too, because e.g. Caera and Vacia would probably be among my favourite characters if they weren't futa.

But no, we all know the first commandment of Savco: “Thou shalt not omit the horse-cock.”
Can't remember Vacia/Valencia? - was she the manticore lass you could train outside the mare village?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** Also - anyone else annoyed that the Kassyra bdsm scene has her as a futa? (still)
How hard is it to give you the choice (like they've actually done in other scenes with her from memory where she makes it 'disappear' (demon transform ability?) ).

* 3 characters that would have in-character reasons to remove the futa-appendage:
-Kasyrra - totally corrupt, yes - but her primary goal isw to be a mother,
(I get growing the cock to see if she could impregnate others with normal children (seeing as she could only have imps - but seeing as she could only give others imps as well - it's not really needed beyond player preference - which is fine but would like the option - at least in scenes))

- Etheryn - besides the scenes that had been written where she's coming to the conclusion herself where she prefers being a woman - she also needs an heir, which could be an excuse for her to become one fully - for those male MCs to give her an heir - (makes sense for her to stay as she is for female MCs)
- maybe her sister - considering she was female before her demonification? -

- Arona - she'd mentioned (as a 'Sub') why she bothered getting one in the first place - could be an option for MCs interested.

- Those were the main 3 I thought of first - there's probably others -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not my thing, but I have nothing against those who like futas,
but I obviously don't
- and I'm tired of the devs excuses that to remove their cock 'goes against character' or 'is too much work'
- but they'll bend over backwards when it suits them to add one to a female character for their own kinks or some players
- which is ok if its optional
- but why can't we have the reverse?

** Also - as a general option for all relevant NPCs - couldn't they give you the option when you meet them whether you want them as a futa or not?
(like other games give you this choice when you meet the character)
Then they need to do 2 versions of the sex scene/s
(I know its more work, but its not really that much extra work is it?)

--------------------

one final thing - does anyone have a map/walkthrough for Mathias maze for the last Berwyn quest?
(I know there are at least a few different sections/rooms/encounters) before coming to the final boss, I tried heading in the direction of rooms with stars or whatever - but always hit the movement cap that sends you straight to the final boss.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
I remember Khor'Minos being worked on.
Pretty sure i heard that almost a year ago.

Does someone know why literally nothing has been done over there?
B's story/family, the main plot and so much more... Just nothing.
There were some parts like the bathhouse and some minor additional characters but where's the interesting stuff?

I straight up refuse to join their discord or forum - not interested in arguing over a simple question.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes