MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Mega: Windows / Android
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (October-November): m1hOsycIeLbIrAojMump
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.5.20 Patch Notes:
  • After doing GweyrQuest (all 3 parts) and Calise’s first quest, Sanders will give you a quest to go check in on the Valkyries of the Glacial Rift. Head up there and pick a fight to meet a valkyrie in the flesh! (by Alypia)
  • Infrith needs milking if she’s far along in her pregnancy. Hretha will as well if she’s similarly gravid. (by Gardeford)
  • Arona has a pair of small new scenes that proc if either you or she is low on HP when you interact with her; the scene for her being low-HP is for SubArona only and the one for the PC being low is for lover!Arona only (Go take a bath with her in Khor’minos if you haven’t yet!).
  • New Bust: Annika the Valkyrie, Ice Trolls (by Moira)
  • New CG: Annika’s introduction (by Aeryn)
View attachment 2117802 View attachment 2117803 View attachment 2117804
Does anyone know what lover means? Do they mean dom? Or is there another state called lover

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
has anyone met the valkyrie? i have met the priest and then went around in glacier rift but no valkyrie met
Alypia says you need to complete the abyssal depths dungeon in Gweyr's questline to get her to spawn. I did that and she still isn't spawning. I don't know if it's bugged or if there is another hidden parameter i'm not fulfilling.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What does that even mean, “You should not need to…”? Does she not even know the conditions/flags tied to the scene which she wrote?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Have there been any updates on the Viviane companion expansion?
Viv is Balaks, and Balak is still working on the combat revamp probably until the end of the year.

So I wouldn't expect Viv until early 2023.

There has been a bunch of stuff written for her that just isn't accessible yet I think; Alypia wrote some sex scenes for demon Viv.

Reactions: Tombombastic
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes