crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
And yet I routinely use tags all the time to see what's out there that I haven't seen yet. Yes, I've know about CoC and its sequel already for quite some time, but that doesn't mean everyone else who comes to this site knows about this game, or every game on the site that fits their parameters for that matter.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Tags and metadata is important. If for nothing else, then archiving things and making it more easy to search or simply use a database at all.
Could you imagine how unusable this forum would be without that? Or what a nightmare would it be to back it all up to some external servers without these?
Good luck finding a game even if you have titles, when you have like 10k+ of games.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
While it gets annoying, more accurate tagging improves the overall database. I tend to hang around the latest updates myself, and occasionally look through tags for games I haven't heard of before. Not everyone will come forth to state their desires on a pirate board(Mostly because most don't wish to contribute...).

The reason you're being called out is because you're shooting down someone putting in effort to improve the site for a change, rather than just shitpost. It's ignorant at best.

P.S: I prefer the first more than this abomination. Gameplay's better, at the expense of everything else.

Reactions: B2B2 and Megumin.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So...not for nothing but it seems as if Magic builds are overall better than Physical Builds, anyone else agrees with this or i'm just not playing warrior/thieves the right way?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Do ghosts count as necrophilia?
They actually had this heated discussion in the Fenoxo forums and they concluded that it does not also the thread was locked.

And I don't want to sound like a psycopath but the entire point of necrophilia is the stillness of the body and the persons total control over it (wiki). So having an 8 foot tall ghost wolfgirl breaking your pelvis while riding your dick does not count as necrophilia.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So...not for nothing but it seems as if Magic builds are overall better than Physical Builds, anyone else agrees with this or i'm just not playing warrior/thieves the right way?
Well warrior have the better items ingame, way more unique stuff Never tried thief but its ultimate is just an insta kill for every enemy. I say magic builds are only as good as the area of effect spells are since a lot of the spells are just summon units that are nearly useless. Never tried tease builds but it feels like when done correctly can win every fight without trying.

And yet I routinely use tags all the time to see what's out there that I haven't seen yet. Yes, I've know about CoC and its sequel already for quite some time, but that doesn't mean everyone else who comes to this site knows about this game, or every game on the site that fits their parameters for that matter.
Yeah this game as a lot of juicy milfs and other stuff even if they are very specific need to be mentioned because just searching through the mainstream ones will feel such a slog. If it wasn't for that sexy Catgirl in the OP banner and CoC legacy a lot of people wouldn't bother.

Last edited:
Reactions: Megumin.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Oh hey, a new area. Neat. Are they finally getting around to making new and interesting CoC spirited content? Or is it still Savin's girls^Tm adventure? I'm not going to be honest, I know they're trying to knock out new area quests or paths, but the lack of paths, quests, or interesting character kills my conscience before it even reaches boner territory. Arona pregnancy? Neat. Glacial rift? Neat. Combat needs more SPICE. I can't tell you how many times I get creamed with a full party trying to optimize the skills when it feels like mino boy and cat slut do virtually nothing sometimes. If they're teased at any point, you're fucked. Some enemies that you think are more physical fighters will just straight up drain your stamina and so on with tease attacks, it's kinda aggravating. I know they're trying and I get that, though they should've named it something else Tbh. CoC and this are two different styles of games and the map makes it even more so. Not bad, just knowing that it is very different to play and not necessarily an improvement gives me these impressions. The art & attention are good, the level of depth is lacking after quests though. There isn't a home base or mod that will add that, nor content to fill in those little wholesome encounters for you back at 'camp'.

Reactions: Megumin.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Wow...had no idea poor Atugia had that scene with Arona. I think at times Arona would choose Cait. And even Brint, I believe.

Had no idea Tugs was also written to sometimes take that from Arona too. Wonder if Atugia will stand in for the Drider Queen as well. Hmm.
Berwyn does too.

Reactions: menatv

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
So how is the dark knight personality like? The name alone makes it sound like I'm evil or something. But knowing what game this is, I'm pretty sure it's something sexual.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
So how is the dark knight personality like? The name alone makes it sound like I'm evil or something. But knowing what game this is, I'm pretty sure it's something sexual.
Your character acts like an edgy asshole. That's about it, some lines of dialogue change, some descriptions change. All in all it's not really worth bothering to go corrupt because there's barely any content for it. I think it was Savin who said that the point of the game was to remain pure and that's why being corrupt is punished? Don't know, don't really care. Not much is locked behind it and you're not missing anything.

Reactions: JTakiyaa
Nov 15, 2017
I almost feel tempted into giving TiTS a try where i'd then try to prevent at any cost being transformed into a dickgirl, avoid sex with dickgirls altogether, and see how much lewd fun i could have with just normal women of various species before getting to its end. What do you say, would it be a fun experience that way?:coldsweat:
uhm no those arent the elves and shes a cat plus you can get an elf femboy compainon hes pretty cute btw plus the cat lady is sterile

Nov 15, 2017
I liked Corruption of Champions, honestly. There was a fairly large amount of content that wasn't for me, but it felt fine to just basically do what you wanted. Like, there was a lot of fetish content, but for the most part if you wanted to avoid some of the fetishes it was pretty easy, and there was still a storyline to follow.

With TiTS though, it felt like basically EVERYthing was fetish content. Don't like futa? Too bad, that's like 90% of the NPCs you run into. Not a fan of mindless bimbofication? Whoops, good luck avoiding it. Don't like PC gender bender? Too late, your male PC grew a pussy and tits while you were reading this post.

TiTS was and is obviously successful, considering they're pulling in $33k/mo on Patreon, but it's one of those games where you either love it or hate it. The fetishes in it aren't for me, and there's not much else to fall back on that I saw, so I lean towards the latter camp.

I'll give CoC2 a fair shot, to see if it's more like the original CoC and if it's playable without being into an absurd number of fetishes, but it'll be a couple builds before I do...and I'm going in with low expectations.

~Morningfrost
with the power of guides you can avoid both those things bro

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Honestly I don't feel it has any impact at all, besides a few minor scenes that require you to have high corruption like groping Cait or calling people bitches in scenes its really not that much of a benefit/consequence.

Unlike CoC1 where people will shun you or entire paths get locked out, nothing happens here. Wiki says there's one bad ending where high corruption when sucking Kas's dick but thats about it.You do get the cool Dark Knight title from River though but then again I haven't seen anyone react to it.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
Hi there.
any spell mod? like one use kill them all?
or where the spells locate in game files?:unsure:

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Hi there.
The best you can do is save edit your stats and inventory.

There's also an "easy mode" setting in the options that will make combat trivial.

Reactions: Nikira

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The best you can do is save edit your stats and inventory.

There's also an "easy mode" setting in the options that will make combat trivial.
Hi there.
I just use the Fireball/Cleave/Lighting with the thief ultimate. 3 of those are AOE and the thief ultimate does like 500 damage. Really not worth the risk to save edit stats I tried it and kept getting a pop up warning on loading a save. Also tried increasing stats and got negative skill points on level up.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Man, I just got back into tits after a few years and fuck all has changed. Almost every damn old character still has the same unfinished content/story like Azra who still hasn't had her goddamn quest finished in 3 fucking years, or Reaha who still has a grand total of 3 scenes as a crew member. Wow.

Fen is just....Fen is just an incompetent moron given too much money to work with. CoC 2 has its own problems but it's lightyears ahead of TiTS in both writing and just general management. How incompetent and capricious do you have to be to keep jumping projects and characters without finishing any of them??

There's also the fact that half the cast of TiTS seems to just be dom futas. All that sci-fi shit to work with and that is the extent of the tits team's creativity.

Edit: Nah, make it like 95 percent. Every damn person you meet has a dick and a puss. If not that, two dicks. And choosing sex options is a fucking roulette, chances are the moment you choose something what you read will probably be ten times as hardcore than what you thought you were going in for.

Fuck this game, dude. Fuck Fen too. Goddamn, long live Savin. Never thought I'd be saying that. Dude did in 2,5 years what Tits couldn't in half a damn decade.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes