James3

Dec 12, 2018
Can I both succeed at Convocation of Mirrors and get access to Mirror Stance or is it a choice between getting that ability and not screwing that quest?

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Well, technically there is. Probably hard for them to do when the writers really don't understand the concept.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Recommended level: 5+. In includes the following new encounters…
Levels 5 and above? lol honestly i would LOVE it if we could raise the level cap soon, been dying to try out new, stronger stuff (likely is gonna be a while since you'll have to code in and program new abilities for all classes, thought i'd say it could be fixed making more of the already-existing-abilities obtainable perhaps? lord knows i've got my eyes in a few enemy spells.)

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Here's a mega link for the new public patch that was released yesterday. It was kind of hidden by the steam announcement on fenoxo. And I'll attach a changelog too:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: In related news it looks like Moira, one of the main artists for CoC II has been working on new Jael'yn . So hopefully her slave content will come sooner rather than later.
Does this one have the new Arona content? By the version log it seems it is but I just wanted to confirm. Also, its it forbidden or something of the sort to share the latest builds in here? Only asking because I've seen some people complaining about it before, was thinking on subbing to Savin and sharing the latest builds, assuming its alright.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
So I wanted to see Cait's anal rape scene with arona. Her anal virginity is a big deal but I didn't particularly care for what happened to her so I thought: let's see what the fuzz is about.
But what fucked me over was that I had another girl in my party who also had a virgin butt. My favorite girl Atugia...

I thought only Cait had that kind of scene.
To my shock and terror, she fucking chose to brutally rape my waifu's asshole instead of Cait. Arona saying it's all my fault that this is happening to her while her orcs friends are holding me down.

I hated every minute of it. My poor Atugia... :cry:

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So I wanted to see Cait NTR anal scene with arona. I didn't particularly care for what happened to Cait so I thought: let's see what the big deal is about.
But what fucked me over pretty badly was that I had my favorite babe Atugia in my party and I thought that only Cait had that scene since her anal virginity is such a big deal.
To my shock and terror, she fucking chose to brutally rape my waifu instead of Cait... I now understand why people hate NTR so much. I hated every minute of it. :cry:
Wish there was an option to set preferred companion to take your place in defeated scenes, like butt slut mode. Would make things way better instead of going rng on what the ai picks.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Wow...had no idea poor Atugia had that scene with Arona. I think at times Arona would choose Cait. And even Brint, I believe.

Had no idea Tugs was also written to sometimes take that from Arona too. Wonder if Atugia will stand in for the Drider Queen as well. Hmm.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Does this one have the new Arona content? By the version log it seems it is but I just wanted to confirm. Also, its it forbidden or something of the sort to share the latest builds in here? Only asking because I've seen some people complaining about it before, was thinking on subbing to Savin and sharing the latest builds, assuming its alright.
The Arona content was in a backer's build before this. This build is a new public one, focused on the Glacial Rift, which is free to everybody, and includes all the backer content since the last public build. I don't think anything is technically forbidden on a piracy site. Even if that was the case, I only shared a public build that literally any one could get. I've never actually shared a backer build, for any game, on this site.

I just posted a Mega link for it because I like the Mega app features. (Like pausing interrupted downloads). My internet's shit, between 30 and 140 kbps, and this causes a lot of network errors for downloaded games. If I download directly through a browser on Fenoxo or any site. It took me 6 tries to actually download the public build from Fenoxo over the course of a day and a half. So hopefully, if anyone else is like me with shit internet. The mega link would be more helpful than a direct browser download.

Is Kiyoko featured in any defeat/enemy scenes?
God I hope so, never liked her anyway.
The lupine scouts defeat scenes have a brief interaction with her. If you want a more detailed, and vivid, defeat scene lose to the Marefolk Shaman with Kiyoko. The Shaman will have dominate anal sex with her. With a magic pleasure feedback loop to the the player character's dick. As the player watches on.

I'm not entirely sure about any other defeat scenes. I don't normally use Kiyoko as a companion.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks, i wish there was a list of which companion scenes does each encounter have. Feels weird not to have one, since there are so many companions and you are not guaranteed to get that scene even if you do have one in your party, since enemy may go for you instead.

Reactions: onyxmoose

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So I wanted to see Cait's anal rape scene with arona. Her anal virginity is a big deal but I didn't particularly care for what happened to her so I thought: let's see what the fuzz is about.
But what fucked me over was that I had another girl in my party who also had a virgin butt. My favorite girl Atugia...

I thought only Cait had that kind of scene.
To my shock and terror, she fucking chose to brutally rape my waifu's asshole instead of Cait. Arona saying it's all my fault that this is happening to her while her orcs friends are holding me down.

I hated every minute of it. My poor Atugia... :cry:
Always remember to save before trying new stuff in videogames kids! :D
Seriously tho poor Atugia, she is BEST waifu, both Gameplay wise and Story wise IMO, glad i haven't done Anora interactions yet.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'll give credit where credit is due: Glacial Rift might be too bare-bones and somewhat hard, but is the perfect place for leveling up characters to level 5 (for now) when compared to Frostwood for one simple reason: the lack of NPC encounters (no seriously Frostwood is a pain in the ass for levelling up when you get NPC encounter ontop of NPC encounter, we have: Kunoichi fox, Lumberjack Fox, Sleeping Snake, Frost Giant Puppy, Vari which is a nice milf ONTOP of the random caravan encounters just...is so annoying when you want to level up and fight) make the Glacial Rift a perfect place for just fighting and leveling up...for now, we'll see how many NPCs are made there later on and wether or not it becomes too many.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Missing Tags are : Milf, Big Ass, Masturbation, Religion, BDSM, Ahegao, Combat, Humor, Handjob, Groping, Monster, Tit Fuck, Puzzle, Romance, Sex Toys, Sissification, Spanking, Teasing, Tentacles, Turn Based Combat, Virgin, Voyeurism, Dilf, Male Dom, Female Dom, Multiple Penetration, Multiple Endings, Lactation, Paranormal. Anyone else got something to add thats shown on this site?

Reactions: Fikedever

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Missing Tags are : Milf, Big Ass, Masturbation, Religion, BDSM, Ahegao, Combat, Humor, Handjob, Groping, Monster, Tit Fuck, Puzzle, Romance, Sex Toys, Sissification, Spanking, Teasing, Tentacles, Turn Based Combat, Virgin, Voyeurism, Dilf, Male Dom, Female Dom, Multiple Penetration, Multiple Endings, Lactation, Paranormal. Anyone else got something to add thats shown on this site?
Do ghosts count as necrophilia?

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The Arona content was in a backer's build before this. This build is a new public one, focused on the Glacial Rift, which is free to everybody, and includes all the backer content since the last public build. I don't think anything is technically forbidden on a piracy site. Even if that was the case, I only shared a public build that literally any one could get. I've never actually shared a backer build, for any game, on this site.

I just posted a Mega link for it because I like the Mega app features. (Like pausing interrupted downloads). My internet's shit, between 30 and 140 kbps, and this causes a lot of network errors for downloaded games. If I download directly through a browser on Fenoxo or any site. It took me 6 tries to actually download the public build from Fenoxo over the course of a day and a half. So hopefully, if anyone else is like me with shit internet. The mega link would be more helpful than a direct browser download.

The lupine scouts defeat scenes have a brief interaction with her. If you want a more detailed, and vivid, defeat scene lose to the Marefolk Shaman with Kiyoko. The Shaman will have dominate anal sex with her. With a magic pleasure feedback loop to the the player character's dick. As the player watches on.

I'm not entirely sure about any other defeat scenes. I don't normally use Kiyoko as a companion.
I'm not questioning, I just usually see people only sharing the public build, just made me wonder if backer was "forbidden territory" or something of the sort. When I share games I also share through Mega, so I get what you mean.

Reactions: onyxmoose
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes