sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Wait a minute.jpg

Well, considering Tobs getting mind broken after all these years because people ask and modding her daughter is getting fucked by us in CoC 1, i can't wait until CoC 2 is viable to modded and seeing him melting down again over the fact we can have sex with our daughter

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
View attachment 2454254

Well, considering Tobs getting mind broken after all these years because people ask and modding her daughter is getting fucked by us in CoC 1, i can't wait until CoC 2 is viable to modded and seeing him melting down again over the fact we can have sex with our daughter
A modded CoC2 where you can be a corrupt menace that bends the world under YOUR knee would be pretty kino. Miles better than the current version where corruption mostly just determines your sex partners.

Reactions: Erar and NukeyO12

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
so guys is this game worth playing for the tagged kinks?
unless your a fanatic of dick, which is pretty muc 76% of the game, forced, and etc. the game is a big joke. Almost looks like it was created soley to spite COC1 mod.

Except 1 thing is worth playing through Bre. Cow Girl.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
so guys is this game worth playing for the tagged kinks?
Most of the tags only have like one or two scenes revolving around 'em. A lot of the content is based around dickgirls, NPCs fucking each other, and casual sex. If you're not into 2/3 of those things, I wouldn't really bother. And despite the name, there is hardly any corruption content so don't go into it looking for that.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Inari/Farmer has bonuses to strength, toughness, and willpower. Hime/Slut has bonuses to cunning, presence and agility. The bow adds bonuses to cunning and agility while the naginata adds strength and toughness. I guess that poster wanted to double up on bonuses? I would too, if I ever bothered.
Eh? That's all? Why should anyone bother with trying to min/max Kinu's stats? It's not like we're gonna be playing the whole game using her.

Oct 31, 2019
This has been a wild read for me. I never bothered with Kiyoko's route since I don't like pregnancy kink, and I haven't read the forum posts in years, so I legit didn't know there was any drama at all surrounding her. Now it sounds like Kiyoko and Kinu and their writer are responsible for 90% of complaints people have about this game.

I think I'm just going to leave the orb alone there in the forest.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
This has been a wild read for me. I never bothered with Kiyoko's route since I don't like pregnancy kink,

I think I'm just going to leave the orb alone there in the forest.
If you don't have a preggo sex kink, then I don't get why you would even grab the orb in the first place.

I mean, before you even can find the orb, you have to look at a mural depicting a preggo sex orgy and the game literally asks you if this is your kink or not.

You can't say the devs didn't warn you...

Oct 31, 2019
If you don't have a preggo sex kink, then I don't get why you would even grab the orb in the first place.

I mean, before you even can find the orb, you have to look at a mural depicting a preggo sex orgy and the game literally asks you if this is your kink or not.
Well yeah, that's pretty much what I did. It's just funny learning that in doing so I accidentally dodged a huge bullet and incidentally skipped what looks to be the most divisive and controversial content in the game.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020

You can't say the devs didn't warn you...
One wall near my place also have...drawing on it...but inside is a restaurant. So it could have be just a 'yoo, look at this picture, cool, yeah? answers: yeah, meh and not cool at all bro'.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Well yeah, that's pretty much what I did. It's just funny learning that in doing so I accidentally dodged a huge bullet and incidentally skipped what looks to be the most divisive and controversial content in the game.
That makes me think, if this is the most divisive content in the game, then what is the most universally liked one? Or at least content with the least amount of controversy.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
That makes me think, if this is the most divisive content in the game, then what is the most universally liked one? Or at least content with the least amount of controversy.
Everybody seems to like Brienne, never tested her because I don't want to genderbend Brint but people who tried out her content have little complaint.

Honestly, "Universally Liked" is a bit harder to measure because different people like different things. The Observer's content is really divisive because he obviously doesn't care about the player as a character. To him the player is the lucky cock and ballsack that has the honor of fertilizing Kiyoko so that the real main character of his story can be introduced.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
Reading this thread, I was not aware of any of the issues people had with this game. The more you know I guess.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes