Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
So nearly every NPC he writes with few exceptions is just a sexual whirlwind who, if you play your cards... at all, will allow you into the daily forever orgy that is their life with the act being as casual as playing a game of cards despite the writing insisting there's chemistry there.
Additionally, somewhere in that whirlwind if you do a quest for them they'll proclaim their undying love to you and spend all day the day after balls deep in your neighbor. How romantic.
M8, thats how relations works.....right!??!?!

AManNamed2

May 29, 2019
Mega: Windows / Android
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (February-March): 52C4xV68L5KJp3N4V0U0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.5.35 Patch Notes:
  • Brint has a new set of threesome intros if you haven’t gotten fucked by him before.
  • You can now get together with Brint and Arona at once, via Brint’s threesome menu.
    • You can get double teamed by Brint and Arona, with some options as to where all the mess goes.
    • You and Brint can either double-penetrate Arona together or you can suck her dick while she gets planted on mino-cock, if she’s your sub.
    • If you and Arona are both milky at the same time, you can ask Brint to milk you both together. You can let things stay (relatively) chaste or go all in on letting him make you both his cows
  • Cait has a sequence of new scenes for Kitsune-Champs, where she explores all your sensitive mofu. (By Remi aka CuteBruiser)
  • The Alpha Gnoll has a new PC-Victory scene where you can take her doggystyle. (By Pépère Pervers)
  • Drifa has new content wherein she dresses up as your Wayfort’s new maid. Requires having fucked her 20 time; [Condition]ing her counts as 5 times. (By Jstar)
  • There’s a new followup scene with Kaina after resolving Ashelander’s conundrum. Requires having Ashe with you.
  • New CGs: Hotaru Tied Up (By Su), Drifa Patslut (By Nyah).
  • Azzy’s dragoon sex scenes are properly repeatable from her sex menu after the first time scene. Big whoops there!
  • Liaden’s romance logic/gating has been fixed; she’s now available for all PCs with fem pronouns.
  • Dragoon Azzy has a proper Appearance description.
  • Dragoon Azzy’s spear now properly does Fire instead of Frost damage.
  • Dragon’s Breath now scales off Strength.
  • Dragon Evelyn’s difficulty cap has been increased. Rawr!
  • Kas’s stats in her Winter City encounter are now properly set to 100 instead of 93.
  • Many misc. text fixes and typo corrections.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're a real champ for posting the steam beta key. Nobody else really does it

• Red Heart
Reactions: confusedcommoner

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I created this account to talk about this game pretty much.

Since when did so much time pass? Shit's crazy. 4 years. I finished school, became an attorney, and hate life with a passion now.

and ryn's story still isnt done in that timeframe lmao.
UNDERAGE ON ADULT SITE!!!!!!!
Mod pls delete and block!!!

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
This has been a wild read for me. I never bothered with Kiyoko's route since I don't like pregnancy kink, and I haven't read the forum posts in years, so I legit didn't know there was any drama at all surrounding her. Now it sounds like Kiyoko and Kinu and their writer are responsible for 90% of complaints people have about this game.

I think I'm just going to leave the orb alone there in the forest.
Female MCs cant even finish the questline..... Which I guess might be a blessing it doesnt happen, as you get cucked in the end. Unable to do anything about it.

A modded CoC2 where you can be a corrupt menace that bends the world under YOUR knee would be pretty kino. Miles better than the current version where corruption mostly just determines your sex partners.
Ah man, can only hope.
I seem to recall something about them disabling modding on purpose ? But its kinda vague. Im pretty sure it was something like they dont want people to mod the game.

Last edited:

T Kony

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I seem to recall something about them disabling modding on purpose ? But its kinda vague. Im pretty sure it was something like they dont want people to mod the game.
Damn if people could mod and add their own stuff that would be amazing

Reactions: JungleNuts

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
The dream was if it's good enough for the game you don't need mods.
A dream indeed, CoC 1 was perfect even with their many flaws it was consistent (sorta). Now this trashcan fire is becoming more and more a dumpster fire due disorganization, ego warfare, cuck warfare, Savin and co., etc. I left this game for 2 years in hope it was rotten enough for someone to say "Fuck it! O'll make a mod to piss those fuckers off and try to fix this heap of shit and make something decent of it". but nobody jumped. Now I'll sit on the fence and see for how much time it will burn untill is abandoned (like many shit Savin had done).

Reactions: NODOGAN

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
A dream indeed, CoC 1 was perfect even with their many flaws it was consistent (sorta). Now this trashcan fire is becoming more and more a dumpster fire due disorganization, ego warfare, cuck warfare, Savin and co., etc. I left this game for 2 years in hope it was rotten enough for someone to say "Fuck it! O'll make a mod to piss those fuckers off and try to fix this heap of shit and make something decent of it". but nobody jumped. Now I'll sit on the fence and see for how much time it will burn untill is abandoned (like many shit Savin had done).
It will burn for as long as they can keep milking their paypigs, then when the money drops below a certain level it will be dropped like a hot potato and CoC3 will be born with even bigger promises and more garbage.

Reactions: namelessone22
Jul 22, 2022
Hopefully someone is able to crack and make a drastic overhaul mod for this game to make it much better than the original. Where the Protagonist actually feels like and is the protagonist and not a side character to overpowered Oc's.

I mean if Skyrim can make a mod that overhauls and makes the main story actually important and just improve it drastically over the original in literally every single way.

Then I'm sure then someone can do the same with this game eventually.

But again only time will tell lemme tell you.

I mean let's be real the only reason most people including myself even still play Skyrim, Fallout and other Bethesda games to this day is because of the mods. Because some mods just make the game objectively better, I mean Enderal is a game that someone made using the engine of Skyrim and that many people consider objectively better than Skyrim itself.

So again hopefully someone can crack the code for COC 2 and make a redux or overhaul mod.

Where you the player character get agency and your choices actually matter and the illusion of choice currently in the game.

And a Mod to completely remove Liaden and other NPC's that the player doesn't like from the game because yeah the fact that she is the one that matters over you to Azzy, even though you're one who finds and actually gets help for Azzy to free her family and hive from the "corruption".

Only for you to essentially be replaced by the boring and just no that interesting Paladin in Liaden.

But I digress...like I said hopefully there's one day where someone is the saviour in a modder that cracks the code and make the game moddeable like the mod for the original COC.

Because yeah its absurd that the developers are acting like entitled and narcissistic brats who lets be honest HATE being challenged hence why they're so adamant from what I've seen and heard against any and all modding.

Because they don't want their precious OC's ruined.

I mean the fact that they pretty much made it mandatory to fight Kas with a party because they couldn't believe somebody did it solo, guys do you really have to ruin the player's accomplishment and fun for that, like c'mon now.

Guys grow up, the world doesn't revolve around you or anyone else for that matter.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
im not sure how to get a scene, specifically the partyservice scene with the minotaur group in the city outskirts. it says to have cait and etheryn with you which i do but the option is still grayed out

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes