King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
The thing is the few people who had the skills to mod the game met on coc: no one has taken the mantle for a while, and I doubt someone ever will. I spent more hours that I would like to admit on modding Bethesda games, developpers who code modding software are a godsend. Todd is lucky that modders spend time fixing their games.
Unironically, you can create a CoC mod using the game using the creation engine, lol. I had an idea of porting the CoC from text into Unity, but was too much hassle (making assets, flowcharting the code, fixing issues and inconsistencies, changing and developing mechanics, etc). With CoC2 is far easier due the game has been stuck in the same point for +4 years. So the retconn and fixing is lesser than CoC.
(also that I would need a team of 4 programmers and a team of 3D artists plus myself to make the world map, items and assests in general)

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019
Oh I know. When I saw that mod where the champ can fuck Kinu while Nakano is crying in the corner I knew people will try to mod the game regardless of what the devs think. I guess all I'm saying is that the argument went from "Devs hate mods" to "This game is unmoddable".
I- What? There's a mod where you can bang Kinu? Since when?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I- What? There's a mod where you can bang Kinu? Since when?
I'm pretty sure that was just a /cocg/ one-off joke by an anon. All I saw was a screenshot of a scene where the champ is humping Kinu while spouting one-liners. No download links I'm afraid.

Or not, apparently there are download links

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
Is this game worth playing again? I last played when the kitsune stuff was finished and got a sour taste from the fact that your child was estranged from you and somehow fantasy jesus and better than you in every regard.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes