NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone remembers the last time our character got ANYTHING handed to them?

I wanna say we haven't gotten any permanent boost since the fcking demo where our soul gets dunked on raw magic and "we learn fast" as a result...then again...does extraHP count after we do Ice Palace?

Jan 18, 2018
Mega: /
Pixeldrain: /
Steam beta key (February-March): 52C4xV68L5KJp3N4V0U0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.5.36 Patch Notes:
  • In preparation for RynQuest dropping soon, Etheryn’s sex scenes have been recoded with updated mechanics. Her scenes are no longer locked out if your dick is too big. Her Chastity perk and her passive Blueballing has been touched up a bit, and she can gain a perk called Buttslut if you sodomize her often enough (you need to accumulate 10 Buttslut points, which various scenes provide; she loses 1 every 3 days unless she has the perk). It changes some of her sex scene text but is otherwise harmless.
  • Atugia’s recruitment has been tweaked again. She now approaches you on day 5 instead of 3 if you haven’t met her already at the castle, and it no longer requires boning her or grinding RNG.
  • Atugia has a new set: the berserker. Requires that you’ve visited the orc village.
  • Atugia has been nerfed when you fight her in Castle Hawkstone before recruiting her.
  • Cait’s menus have been made a bit more consistent with other NPC menus.
  • Bust display and name display has been updated for parts of the tutorial.
  • Mai’s non-sexual [Cleanse] option is now actually accessible.
  • Bloodrage said it did 50 base damage when it really did 30. Now it says it does 40 base damage and it actually does 40.
  • Dischord no longer auto-hits.
  • Aria of Waves power description properly shows spellpower scalings
  • Tetsuya has a new CG for when he sends you his first letter.

Oct 10, 2021
Anyone remembers the last time our character got ANYTHING handed to them?

I wanna say we haven't gotten any permanent boost since the fcking demo where our soul gets dunked on raw magic and "we learn fast" as a result...then again...does extraHP count after we do Ice Palace?
MC got the Lumia gear without any trap. They're going to be getting a genie earring soon from B. Wsan is apparently going to give MC something with the centaur lady in the cow city down the line too. Like riding her in combat, maybe only in the arena or even outside of it. Last big thing was the Wayfort itself, though.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: namelessone22

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
? Games can be good and still have mods. Look at Skyrim
Im not going to say vanilla Skyrim is a bad game, buit its a boring unintrusive game. Alot of the features, functions are bare bones. Obviously been designed for casuals in mind. Each elder scroll gets less and less innovation. Modding is what gave the game polish and quality, that has kept it going and relevant for a decade. While Bethseada milked the modding community for its succuess. One of the longest serving mod is the unoffical patch, as Bethseda couldnt even patch their own game.

CoC2 certainly needs modding to fix a badly designed game. :/ As its creators/devs are ignorant as fuck to it being bad. Yet they somehow dont want anyone to fix it (or change some systems) and go out of the way to block modding. (remember how yandereDev, didnt want anyone fixing his game, that type of arragaonce) Which if I took a guess, I'd say its their pride/arrogance and their own little stories being untouched.

Its pretty obvious by now and alot of people here already know. But their stories are for themselves, not the audience/community.

The post earlier reminded me again. Least my vague memories can be confirmed again.

Last edited:

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Damn if people could mod and add their own stuff that would be amazing
I seem to recall something about them disabling modding on purpose ? But its kinda vague. Im pretty sure it was something like they dont want people to mod the game.
Hopefully someone is able to crack and make a drastic overhaul mod for this game to make it much better than the original.
9812414124.jpg
Seriously somebody please tell me why people always say CoC2 and TiTs aren't moddabe I don't understand why.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
There have been several mods for the game. As far as I know, the idea that the devs somehow made the game not moddable is nonsense that just keeps getting repeated for some reason.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
There have been several mods for the game. As far as I know, the idea that the devs somehow made the game not moddable is nonsense that just keeps getting repeated for some reason.
Little bit of an echo chamber problem. People heard it was hard to mod, so when people ask about modding, they give the only answer they know, that it's hard to mod. Cycle continues ad nasium.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I'd argue that even if the game is moddable to an extent the devs are obviously hostile to the idea of it, or at least Tobs and Bubs are. It's just a solid NO from Tobs and Bubs cannot comprehend the idea of the game needing mods at all, his words not mine as you can see above.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I'd argue that even if the game is moddable to an extent the devs are obviously hostile to the idea of it, or at least Tobs and Bubs are. It's just a solid NO from Tobs and Bubs cannot comprehend the idea of the game needing mods at all, his words not mine as you can see above.
They are free to be completely hostile to the idea of mods and everyone else is equally free to disregard their shit opinion.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
They are free to be completely hostile to the idea of mods and everyone else is equally free to disregard their shit opinion.
Oh I know. When I saw that mod where the champ can fuck Kinu while Nakano is crying in the corner I knew people will try to mod the game regardless of what the devs think. I guess all I'm saying is that the argument went from "Devs hate mods" to "This game is unmoddable".

Reactions: Konstantinus

T Kony

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Seriously somebody please tell me why people always say CoC2 and TiTs aren't moddabe I don't understand why.
/shrug I am ignorant to the status and/or ability to mod the game. I was merely going off of what someone was saying. Hope that helps your understanding

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
In preparation for RynQuest dropping soon, Etheryn’s sex scenes have been recoded with updated mechanics. Her scenes are no longer locked out if your dick is too big. Her Chastity perk and her passive Blueballing has been touched up a bit, and she can gain a perk called Buttslut if you sodomize her often enough (you need to accumulate 10 Buttslut points, which various scenes provide; she loses 1 every 3 days unless she has the perk). It changes some of her sex scene text but is otherwise harmless.
Sweet. Hope this plays out in her latter sex scenes even more.

Reactions: Axismundi

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
View attachment 2460505
Its because all none game engine data are 'baked' into engine code, and its impossible to add anything without some (solid actually) knowledge of programming. The other way to say it is 'it possible to change/add anything in/to it, but doing so require deep diving into commented, bundled, dynamically typed JS code, which is hard even for a more or less professional programmers'. Intrusion in internal program structure to force something work =/= modding.
In some way its the same way as saying 'why, denuvo cripple your game ef-pee-esses?? Just disable it, Ghidra is free to download and you have unrestricted access to your computer memory!!!!!!'. Yes, it is possible to disable denuvo completely, it runs on your computer local after all. But aside from a several people nobody doing it because of its complexity.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
This, Making a mod for this heap of crap means not only having know-gow about JS, but also building it from scratch.
That's why the mods are just a trickle and not a big overhaul lile the flash ones (assets baked, not coded).

The one who wants to fix it would have a team to reverse engineer the code and rebuilding it in something modular to allow modding.

slinkyscrapmaster

Mar 12, 2023
Its because all none game engine data are 'baked' into engine code, and its impossible to add anything without some (solid actually) knowledge of programming. The other way to say it is 'it possible to change/add anything in/to it, but doing so require deep diving into commented, bundled, dynamically typed JS code, which is hard even for a more or less professional programmers'. Intrusion in internal program structure to force something work =/= modding.
This, Making a mod for this heap of crap means not only having know-gow about JS, but also building it from scratch.
That's why the mods are just a trickle and not a big overhaul lile the flash ones (assets baked, not coded).
Well said. I wanted to look into this modding stuff as sort of a personal challenge, to see if it's even possible. I don't care about the game's content or lack thereof, but it could be an interesting experiment where infrastructure is created that allows people to modify aspects of the game without having too much technical knowledge. However, taking just a couple of looks at the spaghetti that is the "game" would stop anyone, including me, in their tracks. And there's still the possible legal ramifications which I have no interest in dealing with.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
And there's still the possible legal ramifications which I have no interest in dealing with.
That should not be a problem and I think it's fear mongering if anytime devs did it or not. If it was the case we would have a crackdown on the 4chan hgg mod aswell assuming you don't plan to monetize it and even then I think you can get around it. You can have your mod on sites independent from Savco.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
CoC2 modding won't happen unless someone release a modding tool, and it's quite unlikely it will ever happen. The modding server's been dead for at least a year, on top of cocg having vanished.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
CoC2 modding won't happen unless someone release a modding tool, and it's quite unlikely it will ever happen. The modding server's been dead for at least a year, on top of cocg having vanished.
/cocg/ was disbanded because Savin constantly brigaded the general with his shit and every Anon despises Savin, so figure why the general died (also add the the general went into halfchan /vg/ instead going to /h/).
About the modding:
As I said before, to mod this crapheap of a game, you need to create a framework and reverse engineer the spaghetti code of a game that is being made by the devs. Then recompile and make modules that can bake any changes instead of hardcode into the framework. (basically you need to create a game engine from scratch)

That should not be a problem and I think it's fear mongering if anytime devs did it or not.
That and the game isn't really worth it. Can be easier make another game, better coded and then cut and sew what is salvageable from CoC2.

Last edited:

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
/cocg/ was disbanded because Savin constantly brigaded the general with his shit and every Anon despises Savin, so figure why the general died (also add the the general went into halfchan /vg/ instead going to /h/).
About the modding:
As I said before, to mod this crapheap of a game, you need to create a framework and reverse engineer the spaghetti code of a game that is being made by the devs. Then recompile and make modules that can bake any changes instead of hardcode into the framework. (basically you need to create a game engine from scratch)
The thing is the few people who had the skills to mod the game met on coc: no one has taken the mantle for a while, and I doubt someone ever will. I spent more hours that I would like to admit on modding Bethesda games, developpers who code modding software are a godsend. Todd is lucky that modders spend time fixing their games.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes