Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
How do you get Evelyn to take the dragon inheritance? I can't seem to get the option
You need to finish first. Then she'll reveal Ashelander's location which is at least two tiles south of the Sorran Altar in Harvest Valley. I think you also need to reach the point where Evelyn is comfortable of sharing her past with you (The "past?" option in her talks) then you'll have the option of telling her about the Dragon.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Also does anyone know if penis virginity goes in a penis-by-penis basis? So if I remove a cock that lost it's virginity and grow a new one will the game still consider my champ a virgin?

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
I haven't gotten the ashelander mace yet, is it good?
It's fine. Cool flaming mace. Here's the stats:

A magical flanged mace of gold and bronze, containing the soul of "Bringer of Ash, The Fire That Renews The Forest and Scourges Foes."
Info
Value: 0 ArmorPen: 20 Accuracy: 10 Sexiness: 5 Attack: Physical Crushing: 25 Fire: 15 BLADED, MELEE, UNIQUE, UNSELLABLE, UNDROPPABLE

zwere

Mar 27, 2020

A magical flanged mace of gold and bronze, containing the soul of "Bringer of Ash, The Fire That Renews The Forest and Scourges Foes."
Info
Value: 0 ArmorPen: 20 Accuracy: 10 Sexiness: 5 Attack: Physical Crushing: 25 Fire: 15 BLADED, MELEE, UNIQUE, UNSELLABLE, UNDROPPABLE
Should also probably mention that apparently it was dual wieldable in the patch it came with, but was nerfed to only be usable with a shield.

• Sad
Reactions: NODOGAN
Apr 5, 2021
Surprised?
Anyways unless I'm mistaken you can't even finish the quest if you corrupt the hive and ghost evelyn. That's some powerful forward thinking.
Can confirm this is true, tested this after the update. Just conjecture, but this probably came about because a couple of years back now, when they were last talking about corrupted content, they were bandying about the idea of removing the corrupted hive content because "No one plays corrupted content," and "It makes no sense wasting time writing stuff most players won't see". Maybe they just had a fit of laziness and forgot to remove it, like they forgot to add Berwyn's dom scenes back.

Seems like the best end for this quest is, never do it at all. Just like Kiyoko and the sex-pest temple.
All this quest does is make a worse Azzy, give another useless weapon (at least to me, I play mage so...), tease dragon content only to give the player a series of scenes of playing with (essentially) themselves and having wet-dreams, and meet some mandate to round up the dragontaur's content. It just seems like an excuse for the writers to play with each other's toys some more.
Unless you really like Evelyn, which is fair, she ain't my thing so can't speak to her content, but she is never losing that Dick down this route.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
I like Ashe, so far she's been a pretty nice character. Her being one of the few that are just into the MC. Wish Ashe had a special move like the Lightsaber though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucky_I

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Skow somehow managed to make her even worse :KEK:
First one shes in character, so eh, fine, okay.
Second one looks like a bad comedy. Like, instead of pushing it to the limit, to make it obvious that shes joking/horny as fuck/etc, she stops on the middle, where its...well, weird for sure. Its not edited text for rofls, right!?
Third one...context missing!?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Should also probably mention that apparently it was dual wieldable in the patch it came with, but was nerfed to only be usable with a shield.
And just like that they ruined my Rogue, because we just CAN'T have nice dual-wielding with unique weapons in this game I guess! (and by nice I mean weapons that don't WASTE stats on fucking magic boosting when it's obvious I wanna use them to do stabby things and not magic things! c'mon guys, you taking inspiration from DnD, Magic +3 Daggers anyone?¡)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'm bored and curious so let's talk some nerd stuff! how you guys build your Black Mages to make them (since Savin sure as hell won't push buttons our way to get OP without some metagaming) powerful?

I tend to go:
1) Character Building: Wyld Elf+Black Mage+Arcanist for a sweet +3 to Willpower at the start.

2) Gear: Mathiha's Titanic Hat, Cloak of Winters, Kiyoko's Amulet (At least till she's free, then Magatama, wish there was another necklace that boosted spellpower in the game), Tiran Vestments, Metal Wand, Bull Totem, Reagent Pouch, Guldring with Wizard Ring, Linen Tunic, Latex Boxers, Arm Guards and last but not least Winged Sabatons (Trying to have the biggest spellpower I can from items.)

3) Spells: Bolstering Dance for my At-Will (for some reason this is STILL useful AF and the shitty A.I that doesn't know how to heal only boosts it further), Dischord and Leaping Bolts for my Recharge Spells, Grand Finale for the Encounter one and Banishment for the Ultimate.

Alexandeufdkddk

Aug 15, 2020

Info
Thanks

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Can confirm this is true, tested this after the update. Just conjecture, but this probably came about because a couple of years back now, when they were last talking about corrupted content, they were bandying about the idea of removing the corrupted hive content because "No one plays corrupted content," and "It makes no sense wasting time writing stuff most players won't see". Maybe they just had a fit of laziness and forgot to remove it, like they forgot to add Berwyn's dom scenes back.
> No one plays corrupted
> In a game literally called corruption of champions
> So lets delete this content

galaxy brain move there devs
although, since they deleted all the corrupted content it is now technically not wrong. nobody plays it because it does not exist

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
More like okay we made alternate corrupted routes for the first few areas now what's next, oh Tobs wall of word vomit shitsunes. Aaaaand no one wants to make a corrupted route suddenly cause they'd have to compete with his million word garbage and have to deal with the shitstorm he'd throw over anything even slightly bad happening to his foxxen. So no more corrupted routes get added and the whole idea gets phased out. So again it goes back to Tobs being Tobs and Savin not doing his job to deal with Tobs and keep the game on track but who cares since we are printing money with this garbage am I right?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
More like okay we made alternate corrupted routes for the first few areas now what's next, oh Tobs wall of word vomit shitsunes. Aaaaand no one wants to make a corrupted route suddenly cause they'd have to compete with his million word garbage and have to deal with the shitstorm he'd throw over anything even slightly bad happening to his foxxen. So no more corrupted routes get added and the whole idea gets phased out. So again it goes back to Tobs being Tobs and Savin not doing his job to deal with Tobs and keep the game on track but who cares since we are printing money with this garbage am I right?
I can not remember about a corruption route about the Slutsunes. Only if you want to support Taoth or ... what whas the other God name? Whatever, it whas a god war about being the true Foxgod between two manipulating bastards but the rest whas just like described.
There should actually be a corrupt route continuation with amri but that disappeared.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I'd even argue that the kitsunes are the corrupt route since their tree is taking the spirit of the forest away from the Wyld. Imagine being able to side with the druids and driving the colonizers back across the ocean where they belong. Tobs head would explode.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Setting fire to the whole tree. Good times.
I like Ryn and Hethia & I think the whole Wylds story is sad, specially so when I learned that the Kitsune's big ass tree was draining the Wylds from their own powers and that the Old Wyld has resisted EVERY SINGLE ATTEMPT them foxes had made to win them over (way to go nature spirits!) clinging to the hope that the Elves would return to them and help them...only to finally accept their death by draining and urging the last few elves that remember them to let go of the past and save themselves just...that genuinely made me sad.

TLDR: If there was an option to utterly DESTROY the Kitsune colonies to save the Wylds and help the Druid Elves I would, the Wylds deserve better.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes