Oct 10, 2021
But they better put a fucking "I'm Out" option in for people when the cage comes off, a "I do not wish to have a family with you, even if we're good friends and you love me" option.
Right now there's already an out, but like everything else it's just avoiding content. Etheryn doesn't confess to you if you never slept with them. Doesn't matter if you saved the kingdom and have their confidence maxed out. So just toss em a dildo so they don't bother you and keep adventuring.

Reactions: JdotBreezy
Apr 5, 2021
If you only know how gaslit things really are...
Elaboration requested, I know she's been a messy character for some time with people sticking labels to her that don't belong, but sounds like you've got a scoop. Last I'd read on her was that she does not desire female reproductive organs, then somebody got angry about the suggestion of de-dicking her again and I stopped reading.

Right now there's already an out, but like everything else it's just avoiding content. Etheryn doesn't confess to you if you never slept with them. Doesn't matter if you saved the kingdom and have their confidence maxed out. So just toss em a dildo so they don't bother you and keep adventuring.
Yeah, I hope there is an out for people who didn't equate a one time rogering to a life commitment to raise a child. Seeing as the game gives (or gave, I actually don't know if the mechanic does anything anymore) a reason why you should bone Ryn to keep her combat effective, it would be a bit shittier then usual if they locked you into content because of a one time arse plunging. I really don't want to edit my saves again...

Reactions: JdotBreezy

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
So for the the first time ever, I've actually gone through Kiyokos content up to getting her out of the orb.

Verdict: it was okay. I can see why people simp so hard for Kiyoko, she was pretty heavy on the waifu bait elements, and the simulated home life thing was pretty cozy. Feels like something that could/should be spun off into its own game though (which, from what I heard, is how it and CoC2 in general started).

I finally realized what Tobs writing reminds me of: light novels. He writes like he's drafting a light novel (at least, the English translated version of one).

Also did Seahome stuff. It was okay. Seastone herself actually has remarkably less content than I thought. I really only messed with Seastone and not the other characters so far though, because my other character that I use to interact with female characters isn't there yet.

Also got Dragoon Azzy as early as possible, about to run through all Azzy-centric content and see how much changes. I like her so far. I think it'd be interesting if she actually eventually started a quest to build her own hive and you could help her recruit people into it.
She needs something, because right now Azzy really doesn't have a quest or anything for herself.

Also started the Valk content. Haven't done any sex scenes yet, just hung out with them. I definitely appreciate how well you get to know them before you bone down. I really like the valk hall; it's very homey.

About to mess with Tetsuya, do all Evelyn's new stuff, do Caits temple stuff and more stuff I haven't done.

Honestly the last time I actually exhausted the content in the game was almost a full year ago, before Mayternity. I have a bunch of bits of stuff I haven't done (I didn't even know Kaina existed before this last patch).

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Ryn is a cute girl.
I don't think too many people will argue that; it's just that it's obvious that when she was introduced she was definitely going to have a dedicking option, and her opinion seemed very neutral on the subject, but the team decided to change that, and if recent comments are to be believed, out of spite. They haven't really changed the early content enough to reflect the change in direction, so it doesn't feel so forced.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I don't think too many people will argue that; it's just that it's obvious that when she was introduced she was definitely going to have a dedicking option, and her opinion seemed very neutral on the subject, but the team decided to change that, and if recent comments are to be believed, out of spite. They haven't really changed the early content enough to reflect the change in direction, so it doesn't feel so forced.

Ryn was never going to have a dedicking option from anything Ive ever seen. They've been saying no to questions about that since the game actually released.

The only thing that afaik ever changed about Ryn is that Ryn was originally just going to be a dude/trap. But that changed before the game ever actually came out.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
She was not though. People cling to one line about Ryn "feeling like your woman", which, considering what game we are talking about, does not even read as her wanting vagina since, you know, it is not uncommon for to have a dick. At most, you can take it as good dirty talk. Same thing Arona does when you are plowing her on the throne.

And also, her attempts to remove it all stemed from the fact that she just wanted that dammed chastity gone, not because she disliked it or anything.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Considering how obsessed Savin is with futas I am surprised there won't be an option to make Ryn a herm to be honest. If the leaks are true.
Savin isn't obsessed with futas, he's obsessed with dickgirls, ie penis, no vagina. Like Ryn. And, for instance, like Syri from Tits. And Kaede.

And the Astridae (last soulbinding) is all d-girls.

Ties directly into his other big fetish - anal.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Ties directly into his other big fetish - anal.
Which is weird to me, because I feel like anal is more meaningful in a way when it's done on someone with a vagina. It's actually a choice then, and not just the only feasible way of penetrating that particular individual.

Reactions: Konstantinus

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
There's no actual reason to soulbind yet, right? I would (depressingly) laugh if the only way to kill Kass was by doing that. That'd be the biggest kick in the nuts to player agency the devs have ever done.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
People incorrectly assumed Ryn was going to get dedicked based on a couple lines about her 'feeling like a woman'. Savin said it wasn't happening, then fast forward a couple years and it's revealed that if the player character can't carry children then Ryn will have to fuck another NPC to produce an heir since she's not willing/able to carry the child herself. Cue more drama because suddenly their (presumably) subby elf girl is now going to go fuck the elf priestess instead of being the champ's exclusive cocksock.

I have a little sympathy for the second point, feels like a bit of a character break for sub Ryn to go from being devoted to the player character to deciding to go bone Elthara even if it is for the good of her kingdom. Have to wait and see how it plays out though, maybe only confident Ryn will be willing to take a stand on that topic.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Ryn was never going to have a dedicking option from anything Ive ever seen. They've been saying no to questions about that since the game actually released.

The only thing that afaik ever changed about Ryn is that Ryn was originally just going to be a dude/trap. But that changed before the game ever actually came out.
It's true that I'm mostly going off hearsay so I'll apologize for spreading misinformation.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
\
Mostly because the drama was built on a false assumption like Monte said earlier. People incorrectly assumed Ryn was going to get dedicked based on a couple lines about her 'feeling like a woman'. Savin said it wasn't happening, then fast forward a couple years and it's revealed that if the player character can't carry children then Ryn will have to fuck another NPC to produce an heir since she's not willing/able to carry the child herself. Cue more drama because suddenly their (presumably) subby elf girl is now going to go fuck the elf priestess instead of being the champ's exclusive cocksock.

I have a little sympathy for the second point, feels like a bit of a character break for sub Ryn to go from being devoted to the player character to deciding to go bone Elthara even if it is for the good of her kingdom. Have to wait and see how it plays out though, maybe only confident Ryn will be willing to take a stand on that topic.
I think the whole "feeling like a woman" line was a needless mistake, i don't know how Savin thought baiting gender dsyphoria for even a second wasn't going to bite him in the ass eventually cause a new coc 2 player doesnt know savin's down bad for futas and dickgirls. So when they see Ryn for the first time being all timid and depressed about her lil' dick being stuck in a magical cage and how she talks about wanting to be more womanly and your given the option to help her grow bigger tits and thighs, it makes sense how people would think she would be de-dick and get a vagina and like all coc 2 drama all of it couldve been avoided had the writer just use their brain for second and actually thought about what they're writing.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes