Oct 10, 2021
I was thinking about the dragon quest some more, and I suddenly realized they could've added Ryn as an option easily without giving them a transformation/set. If Ryn pulls the spear, it replaces the spear in the queen set with this one. Maybe adds some damage to the phys, but that's all. It could also max out confidence without the player having to baby Ryn.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
They love making the positive route the most hated so I wouldn't put it past them. If we get locked into being cucked then I'm doing everything in my power to fail or ditch the quest.
I remember reading that even if you wanted to avoid doing that quest she's still getting uncaged in the epilogue. And I always thought then why not just stick heir what not in the epilogue too. Who knows though. Maybe you can safely opt out. No use being mad about something not implemented.

There's no actual reason to soulbind yet, right? I would (depressingly) laugh if the only way to kill Kass was by doing that. That'd be the biggest kick in the nuts to player agency the devs have ever done.
No. And there's probably never going to be a reason. Soulbinding is a dumb concept given the games developmental track record. None of the choices are ever going to even remotely receive anywhere near the quantity of content that Kassyra is going to have. Both from a gameplay perspective (the powers all kind of suck) and a raw scene thing, given that Kassyra is Savin's baby next to Cait and between the two of them they're going to have the lion's share of content, sexual or not, of companions in this game.

You'll get maybe 1-5 scenes and lose out on literal entire expansions worth of character development going forward completely exclusive to her romance path. Like visiting her in the ways between, the talks, etc.

Cue more drama because suddenly their (presumably) subby elf girl is now going to go fuck the elf priestess instead of being the champ's exclusive cocksock.
Nothing about the current character writing requires reaches or imaginations from anybody. Even at high libido she's still a subby 'cock sock' except now she spreads for other people. Before they "fixed" it this included multiple other NPCs with no input from the player.
There's no foreshadowing here for what's coming in the future. It's not like how we know how Kasyrra and Tollus, in relation to the soul that is, are eventually going to dance as that's foreshadowed in multiple spots.

This is further aggravated by the game itself. You've got the what not in, that ghost quest that talks about heirs

You've got the codex that talks about the sanctity of marriage

So if you read the lines, in between the lines, through the lines, over the lines, around the lines, they all point to a pretty seeable conclusion. MC likes (or maybe is 'indifferent to' in your playthrough) Ryn. Ryn likes MC. Potentially after everything is over they'll probably shack up.

The heir stuff is a pretty big surprise (or will be for the people unaware that it's coming, at any rate). Moreover, depending on the person, it's going to be a rather unpleasant surprise indeed. I'm a bit curious to see how much pushback, if any, there is if she bangs Elthara and she gets as lovey dovey as Elthara does with Brint when she's carrying their kids. Would be rather shocking for you to be for a character every step of the way, fulfill their dreams and aspirations, and the end result of a quest, dungeon, character development arc, and years of waiting is for her to immediately go bang somebody else. Honestly I feel bad for some unaware male-MC shmucks who have one-itis for Etheryn. They're in for a rude (though admittedly funny) awakening.

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I was thinking about the dragon quest some more, and I suddenly realized they could've added Ryn as an option easily without giving them a transformation/set. If Ryn pulls the spear, it replaces the spear in the queen set with this one. Maybe adds some damage to the phys, but that's all. It could also max out confidence without the player having to baby Ryn.
The Amazon Spear alters the wielders' psyche though. It makes them have a thirst for conquest and power and be more domineering. It'll be a bit weird if an item that turns two other characters into dominants just makes Ryn a bit more confident and won't make sense in a storytelling perspective.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I have a little sympathy for the second point, feels like a bit of a character break for sub Ryn to go from being devoted to the player character to deciding to go bone Elthara even if it is for the good of her kingdom. Have to wait and see how it plays out though, maybe only confident Ryn will be willing to take a stand on that topic.
Later is why I doubt they would do it. Because they include no corrupted/dark knight rought cause being evil is bad and if it gives player power then it is even worse so they can not be rewarded for their evil action.
Still though I hope it will come through cause then they spite me enough to restart the whole game and this time go for low confidence actions.

Reactions: JdotBreezy

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
true, there were other options that you can't lock yourself out of like you mentioned with Ryn.
Other royals that could work are:
- Carmen, the Baroness. Now you have a Human/Dragon leader who has the power to protect their damn lands. Maybe give us some reduced encounter rates or even a clear path through the surrounding areas with no enemy encounters on it, beat up some cultists, set some Mercenaries straight, bring the Harpies in line, etc.

- Queen Nyzerrah and her other children. Yeah, while you lock Azzy out for some reason when you corrupt the hive (A power-bottom Dragon-Bee-Bimbo sounds awesome to me), Queen Nyzerrah and her other royal children, Jyrranaz and prince Nyze, are valid candidates as well. Something along the lines of if you corrupted the Hive then
  • Queen Nyzerra becomes your Dommi Bimbo Queen Mommy Dragon/Bee and for the service of protecting your fort and clearing the Forest of threats you have to bear her children on a semi-regular basis. Otherwise she'll send her bee drones out to remind you/get you
  • Prince Nyze transoforms into a pleasure/pain centric dom, maybe keep his femboy-ish look
  • Jyrranaz breast/stinger venom becomes some sort of brainwash-y power potion, giving you a stat boost but making you semi-addicted to it. First scene is forced (because that's a now very confident Dragon/Hornet). You can then also play guinea pig for her experiments and since she is/was subservant to Kassyra, she never fucks you over to hard
Yeah, you aren't as close to them as with Azzy or Evelyn but if you know Azzy but bimbo'd her, you know the rest of the Hive as well.

- Kobold Queen. Technically royality, right? Make a powerful ally and clear the undermountain of corrupted filth with a hoard of Kobolds, led by a Dragon-Kobold. Maybe make her even more fixated on shiny rocks because a Dragon needs a hoard. Make an entrance to the now new Dragon/Kobold Queens den near the Waystone in the undermountan and give you an option to pay tribute in the form of Gold to the queen. In return the queen sends a few kobolds with you for a set amount of time or until you leave the undermountain. They fight with you in encounters and when you camp you can have some fun with 'em

and while on the topic of KhorMinos: there are bound to be royals coming our way in the undercity. Why not finish that part first and give us the option for a Dragon-Minotaur later?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
No. And there's probably never going to be a reason. Soulbinding is a dumb concept given the games developmental track record. None of the choices are ever going to even remotely receive anywhere near the quantity of content that Kassyra is going to have. Both from a gameplay perspective (the powers all kind of suck) and a raw scene thing, given that Kassyra is Savin's baby next to Cait and between the two of them they're going to have the lion's share of content, sexual or not, of companions in this game.

You'll get maybe 1-5 scenes and lose out on literal entire expansions worth of character development going forward completely exclusive to her romance path. Like visiting her in the ways between, the talks, etc.
As far as I know, you lose none of Kass' content by soulbinding. You lose it by telling her about it.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I remember reading that even if you wanted to avoid doing that quest she's still getting uncaged in the epilogue. And I always thought then why not just stick heir what not in the epilogue too. Who knows though. Maybe you can safely opt out. No use being mad about something not implemented.

Nothing about the current character writing requires reaches or imaginations from anybody. Even at high libido she's still a subby 'cock sock' except now she spreads for other people. Before they "fixed" it this included multiple other NPCs with no input from the player.
There's no foreshadowing here for what's coming in the future. It's not like how we know how Kasyrra and Tollus, in relation to the soul that is, are eventually going to dance as that's foreshadowed in multiple spots.

This is further aggravated by the game itself. You've got the what not in, that ghost quest that talks about heirs

You've got the codex that talks about the sanctity of marriage

So if you read the lines, in between the lines, through the lines, over the lines, around the lines, they all point to a pretty seeable conclusion. MC likes (or maybe is 'indifferent to' in your playthrough) Ryn. Ryn likes MC. Potentially after everything is over they'll probably shack up.

The heir stuff is a pretty big surprise (or will be for the people unaware that it's coming, at any rate). Moreover, depending on the person, it's going to be a rather unpleasant surprise indeed. I'm a bit curious to see how much pushback, if any, there is if she bangs Elthara and she gets as lovey dovey as Elthara does with Brint when she's carrying their kids. Would be rather shocking for you to be for a character every step of the way, fulfill their dreams and aspirations, and the end result of a quest, dungeon, character development arc, and years of waiting is for her to immediately go bang somebody else. Honestly I feel bad for some unaware male-MC shmucks who have one-itis for Etheryn. They're in for a rude (though admittedly funny) awakening.
Brint can turn into Brienne, girls can suddenly grow dicks and impregnate other women (Arona), maybe there is some magical bullshit that adds a functional vagina and womb to Etheryn. That way no one gets pissed off, except maybe the ones who want to be unavoidably cucked for some reason.

Last edited:

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Of course there is, that was never the problem. Even if there wasn’t one they could make it up. Savin would refuse to do it simply because he wants you to enjoy his characters the way he wants. Fuck logical sense if need be.
I can bet money on Ryn having a monster cock once the cage comes off, considering if this stupid future heir story line is true and Savin just refuses to give her vagaina to have kids with the male player character. It only makes sense that Savin the king of spite will just make her cock so massive and irresistible to all the female characters that the whole heir storyline concludes on Ryn just getting over her love for the male player character and just impregnating all the female elves when she's not in the party.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I can bet money on Ryn having a monster cock once the cage comes off, considering if this stupid future heir story line is true and Savin just refuses to give her vagaina to have kids with the male player character. It only makes sense that Savin the king of spite will just make her cock so massive and irresistible to all the female characters that the whole heir storyline concludes on Ryn just getting over her love for the male player character and just impregnating all the female elves when she's not in the party.
> Ryn once the cage comes off
1678997718239.png

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
I think Ryn's cock was confirmed to be 7 inches once the cage comes off. Pretty big, but not monstrous. Although in furry land that's pretty much a micro penis.

For male character players, otoko futanari could probably avoid the whole Elthera cuckoldry stuff. But probably not in the way you'd like.

Last edited:

Doran

Nov 29, 2016
Carmen, the Baroness. Now you have a Human/Dragon leader who has the power to protect their damn lands.
If I recall correctly the Baroness is canonically more powerful than the mc. She just refuses to do shit, and what she does do backfires, like with hiring Bubblelord's mercs to keep the roads safe.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Baroness is a pacifist and refuses to use magic anymore because of some unknown event.

I assume we'll get details when we get the whole Evergreen/Carmen/Komari story.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
If I recall correctly the Baroness is canonically more powerful than the mc. She just refuses to do shit, and what she does do backfires, like with hiring Bubblelord's mercs to keep the roads safe.
Isn't almost every character canonically more powerful than the MC? Just off the top of my head are Brother Sanders, Bubs' Donut Steel Merc leader, and almost every character in the Kitsune Den. The champ also can't fight by themselves alone and must always have companions.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes