joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Imagine making the most extreme example possible as a counterargument. One so extreme as to most likely end up with the game being discontinued by Fenoxo himself.
Subtle didn't appear to be getting the point across earlier in the thread. There's a time and place for writing fetishes into things and involving the player in them. Wsan and William generally handle it well whereas savin and tobs have issues. There's been a lot of discussion about the game forcing you into weird voyeur scenes, or Savin writing your char having an anal fixation without the player's input. This can work in games specifically designed around those fetishes, but when you write an open world and give char customization it instead becomes jarring. Being unable to comprehend and write for a player char that doesn't share your fetish is a handicap to your writing.

Bernard Bernoulli

Jun 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit save files in notepad++? Before I can do it just fine with their built in JSTool to format it so i can actually read the fucking thing but whatever new save format they put in a few months ago seems to gave broken that that I can't identify since Im not a programmer. Is their some other plug-in to indent it correctly to be able to read? Sure I can just use the online save editor but it also injects a bunch of other code in npcs that Id rather not deal with.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Do you like threesomes, lore dumps out the ass, and watching the people you "love" having sex with other people. Then boy 'o' boy do I have an offer for you.
Yeah I got to it and it's really annoying that Savin's super obsessed with cuckholding and threesomes so much. I'm not too mad about it seeing as you can still have Ryn to yourself even though it means she's gonna be drilling your as but I say it's a win from keeping her from that certain walking pink haired std .

Reactions: grazzy

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
>Playing TiTS android
>Suddenly have dream scene
>Femboy who claim he become buttslut
>Wait minute is that
>Mfw Brewyn sexscene in TiTS are thousand times better than in his Original game

Tanukilord

Dec 29, 2022
I used the save editor and I should have expected this but it does not make it any less annoying that It did basically I am incapable of leveling up because my stat points that you would use to increase stats when you level up are in the negative and if I try to increase my stats on the level up page it increases the negative number and the button to finish leveling up remains greyed out and unusable and I am unwilling to start a new game and go through all the work to get back to where I was so if anyone can help I would thank you

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I used the save editor and I should have expected this but it does not make it any less annoying that It did basically I am incapable of leveling up because my stat points that you would use to increase stats when you level up are in the negative and if I try to increase my stats on the level up page it increases the negative number and the button to finish leveling up remains greyed out and unusable and I am unwilling to start a new game and go through all the work to get back to where I was so if anyone can help I would thank you
If I remember correctly there is an item that gives you a very good amount of EXP just by consuming it you could look for it and with the save editor get a lot of those.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Maybe use the save editor to decrease your stats back to their appropriate level. I decided to use the save editor to breeze through the game multiple times using OP stats/items (no way I'm grinding repeatedly), when it was time to level up I changed my stats to what it should have been at level 6. As a white mage my level 6 stats (using the recommended allocation) should have been: Willpower: 5, Toughness: 5, Presence: 5, and everything else as 0. I changed my stats to these, and I managed to level up without a problem. Up to you if you wanna modify your stats again, keep in mind that next time when a new level releases you should create a save and use the editor to decrease your stats to what they should have been at that level.

Reactions: Lucky_I
Oct 10, 2021
It was amusing that the writing took into account if you just give Ryn the cold shoulder. Ryn just goes 'well, I'm not going to take any of your women so I guess I'll send a letter to our cousins (alypia's oc) to make an heir'.

• Haha
Reactions: Tau_Iota

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Yknow what guys considering all these shit oc filler updates lately I think we can consider Ryns update a blessing cause no random self insert shows up and steals Ryn away and Ryn doesn't have a sudden horrible character change once the cage is removed.
The usual absolute worst didn't come to Ryn so I consider this a win.
fetchimage.jpeg

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
It was amusing that the writing took into account if you just give Ryn the cold shoulder. Ryn just goes 'well, I'm not going to take any of your women so I guess I'll send a letter to our cousins (alypia's oc) to make an heir'.
Can you post the screen shot? Also, Aly don't want her OCs in the game last time I checked.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes