Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Nah. Sub Arona's content is all pretty good and there's loads of it, and this is actually the first time i can think of that Savin has given her the Kaz treatment (aka get fucked or get shit).

On an unrelated note, also found out you can get Etheshit back on her cage if her confidence is on like absolute 0. Made me question what's her more repulsive design, with or without cage. At this point dickgirls don't even bother me anymore, being an Arona/Jaelyn enjoyer and all, but that shit is like slapping a fat cock on Rapunzel. Why.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Nah. Sub Arona's content is all pretty good and there's loads of it, and this is actually the first time i can think of that Savin has given her the Kaz treatment (aka get fucked or get shit).
Sub Arona content is barely dom and more basic dirty talk and a hair pull and when you compare it to dom Arona, sub Arona is a joke. Arona talks about owning you and turn you into a baby factory after they take you home and keep you there while the pc can do what, fuck their sister have them ride your dick on the throne if you even got a dick.

Sub Arona is just dom Arona lite

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Just played latest update and looks like people on here are divided for once on the update. I will do a quick summary and a more detailed post later. I think it was both good and bad overall basically a lack of options did a lot of damage.

>Start off with being introduced to bull dilf with dad jokes that lets us bang his wife. Turns out to be Cow bard's mum and Dad.
>Can skip the drama with Ryn, Arona and Dal by just banging Mum and Dad instead.
>Blah blah dragons are really strong look how impressive elves once were. Got defeated by hordes of void mooks.:WaitWhat:
>Ryn allows me to take an ancient crown proving how much they care for me.:KEK:
>Gytha is back and badder then ever. Off to my rape dungeon with you.
>Have orgy with insane demon whisperer why can't she get sent to the rape dungeon?
>Get slapped by a blueberry for suggesting to use her sexual fluids to open the door even though that worked in the past.
>Finally meet with Alissa who gave up on ryn and morphed people into hot demon clones of ryn shame we can't do that.
>Ryn after hyping themselves up to redeem their sister gives up instantly.:FacePalm:
>Blah blah the sister is beyond redemption and more evil than anyone in the story has to die apparently.
>Beat the fight out of Alissa and send her to my rape dungeon.
>Take the dick bigot.:BootyTime:
>Romance over I should have taken the dick.:HideThePain:

Didn't bring Arona or Ashlander along did I miss out on much? Also never opened the dammned door I guess Mr dikovich forgot to fix it?

Last edited:

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
Just played latest update and looks like people on here are divided for once on the update. I will do a quick summary and a more detailed post later. I think it was both good and bad overall basically a lack of options did a lot of damage.

>Start off with being introduced to bull dilf with dad jokes that lets us bang his wife. Turns out to be Cow bard's mum and Dad.
>Can skip the drama with Ryn, Arona and Dal by just banging Mum and Dad instead.
>Blah blah dragons are really strong look how impressive elves once were. Got defeated by hordes of void mooks.:WaitWhat:
>Ryn allows me take an ancient crown proving how much they care for me.:KEK:
>Gytha is back and badder then ever. Off to my rape dungeon with you.
>Have orgy with insane demon whisperer why can't she get sent to the rape dungeon?
>Get slapped by a blueberry for suggesting to use her sexual fluids to open the door even though that worked in the past.
>Finally meet with Alissa who gave up on ryn and morphed people into hot demon clones of ryn shame we can't do that.
>Ryn after hyping themselves up to redeem their sister gives up instantly.:FacePalm:
>Blah blah the sister is beyond redemption and more evil than anyone in the story has to die apparently.
>Take the dick bigot.:BootyTime:
>Romance over I should have taken the dick.:HideThePain:

Didn't bring Arona or Ashlander along did I miss out on much? Also never opened the dammned door I guess Mr dikovich forgot to fix it?
This is a pretty good synopsis lol.....I simply modded all her confidence away and now we will slowly build her once again.

Reactions: fetishgirl

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Sub Arona always was looking like a token option or after thought, nothing new with savin barely considering other options besides riding Arona's dick even if your a male PC.
To be fair that used to be the case with Kas in the winter city. It was about the only time somebody besides B made adjustments to an event. Prior to that, every option was catching.

>Playing TiTS android
>Suddenly have dream scene
>Femboy who claim he become buttslut
>Wait minute is that
>Mfw Brewyn sexscene in TiTS are thousand times better than in his Original game
I'd say they're equally good. Hugs may have had a lot going on but he was exceptionally good at spinning scenes that could suck me into things outside of my strike zone in a way that other writers just aren't capable of doing.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
What makes it a bit more insane to me is how little and slow they put the content into the game over the long time periods.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
As for my more serious post on the issue I will try to go over the pros and cons about the latest update.

Can't comment on Arona or Ashlander content will do that later.

Pros

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cons (Ended up writing a mini essay)

While the above is frustrating I don't think it was a bad update and Savin could fix it by adding more in the future but as usual got their priorities wrong. The romance and sex between Ryn and the MC should have always been the focus not treated as an after throught.As for the combat overhaul I didn't even notice the difference but then again I just steam roll over everything by using a modded MC as I care so little for the combat in this game compared to TiTs and CoC.

Last edited:

Cynical Uke

Jun 1, 2018

Didn't bring Arona or Ashlander along did I miss out on much?
I brought dom Arona and Ashlander with me and while Ashlander had a few lines there wasn't anything I remember. Arona had quite a few lines and a pretty significant role. She talks shit with the minotaurs on the boat considering the orcs and minos have been warring for quite awhile, you learn what kinda names orcs give their warships, and that was pretty fun to see, you can have special boat sex and get WAVE! FUCKED! WAVE! FUCKED! and also,

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I think I found a weird AF bug, basically:
-Started a new game.
-Completely IGNORED Harvest Valley until after I recruited Etheryn and unlocked the Waystone travel.
-Met and rescued Quinn in like day 75 or something like that.
Now I never get the sidequest to get him trained into the tank armor set.

Cyberpunk20

Jul 8, 2020
Several combat effects are no longer have additive durations (meaning repeat application resets/maximizes duration when applying a new version of the same effect, rather than adding the current and new durations together)
4 years to fix that stupid imp fight where they keep stacking disarm.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes