sani45

Sep 20, 2019
I wonder what the developer thought when to insert such abilities into the game for the fox sisters.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
New Mod Version
CoC2 v0.4.40 Mod v1.0.0

Latest version of the mod with Drifa is out

Download
- Mega

Warning: Using saves from the vanilla game in the mod is fine, but avoid transferring saves back to the vanilla game once they've been used in the mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please report any bugs or suggestions in the .
Does anyone know or have access to a save editor compatible with this mod? I don't really wanna grind all over again for stats and gear.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm trans, and the answer is: Yes, anyone that wouldn't is literally just posturing to get attention, and people that get triggered about it are actually just stupid and don't understand anything, which is why I hate Etheryn and how casually Brint is forced to have his sex changed.
On the the Brint -> Brienna thing, this is because CoC2 bylaws forbid an author from writing more than 1 companion.
So their authors got around it by arguing "it is the same companion. they just have drastically different personality and opinions once their gender changes because reasons"
I hear he is going to be adding a 3rd companion transformation.

Reactions: loaf of bread

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
Finally got around playing the valkyrie update & it's disappointing even if I wasn't expecting anything at this point. I can appreciate some cool worldbuilding & unique twists on fantasy races & all that but that's not the kind of update needed atm. I have little interest in f/f content so that's a big reason I wasn't crazy about this but what truly got me were the corny jokes. The fact the MC get's a different personality depending on the writer is a given by now but even then it felt particularly jarring for me this time. I like lighter fluff content but it felt like a random itch.io visual novel inserted into Coc, lame flirty banter and all. The big warnings that you could only get sex content with some of the characters if you romanced them wwere kinda obnoxious, like I barely got to know them yet it felt like I had to make a sudden major decision.

Also did the Ryn update, I thought it was amusing how despite never having done any sex scene with her prior to this the game suddenly considered my Champion & Ryn long time lovers who finally got to consumate their love. My MC only wanted to help her friend, chill.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
uh
Fuck man, can we get BriHaus already? and if not that at least a more popular character? I like Wsan as a writer, but damn does he take a long time and get sidetracked often. I'm sure the Vatia content will be good, but I can't help be somewhat disappointed.

Dreadful

Jun 12, 2017
Where is the option to dedick Ryn?
After all, there is gender transforming magic in the game and Ryn identifies as female and asks to be referred to as She.
Here's the thing I don't get. If someone were transgender/has gender dysphoria, wouldn't it make sense that they jump at the opportunity to actually be able to change their biology? I don't understand how people would be triggered by actually achieving that goal.
If I may, within the lore of the game, Boreal elves are born in 1 of 3 sexes/genders (male, female, and "half-sexed" commonly coined as dickgirl, not to be mistaken for futa/herm). It's not that Ryn's trans, she was born a half-sex. Which also explains why she's much shorter than any other Boreal elf. Just like her, most half-sexes identify as women and use she/her pronouns like Synneva does. Ryn's not looking to be lose her dick because she identifies as a woman. She wants the cage off of her dick that's magically rising her libido and preventing her from getting off without assistance.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Wait, what exactly can you do with Gytha now?
Not much. You either stop her from following Alissa (will lock you into her pure and more vanilla path) or let her go with Alissa. If you do the second option you can either kill her or send her to the dungeons, where you'll be able to turn her into your sex slave.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Not much. You either stop her from following Alissa (will lock you into her pure and more vanilla path) or let her go with Alissa. If you do the second option you can either kill her or send her to the dungeons, where you'll be able to turn her into your sex slave.
Oh, this happens during the new quest?

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
Does anyone know or have access to a save editor compatible with this mod? I don't really wanna grind all over again for stats and gear.
there you go just be ready the game does this stupid cheater message everytime you play

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
You get locked out of Kas romance path. Or at least if you tell her.
I'm trans, and the answer is: Yes, anyone that wouldn't is literally just posturing to get attention, and people that get triggered about it are actually just stupid and don't understand anything, which is why I hate Etheryn and how casually Brint is forced to have his sex changed.
Just to add to what Monte was saying I am not sure if you can even interact with Keros at all anymore if you become a valkyrie without entering the fox den. Just tried a Valk playthrough and progressed as much as I could but was locked out of preg content with Miko/Mai and couldn't get Keros to appear no matter what side quests I did with kinu and Nakano. I think because Keros appears to make an offer for your sould if its already gone he doesn't appear at all.

Dezdanna Curious what you think about what you think of the Valk transformation. Did you know if you are a male and get transformed into a Valkyrie it
a) doesn't remove your dick.
b) doesn't give you a vagina.
C) Vague description of your transformation that doesn't acknowledge what you previously looked like.

What it does do if you are a masculine male is
a) gives you max feminine features for your face
b) Breast size of your choice between 4 different sizes A,D,G,T cup
C) Choose to have wings or don't.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised when Annika exists. Also what do you think of Annika in an all female race? I found it underwhelming.

Reactions: Wrynn13
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes